What's new

When 21 Sikhs Halted 10000 Pashtuns in NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
right when all options fail - use bigger fonts with colours :laugh:

No Dear..Just to Make the Replies a bit more Understandable. It helps to get relieved from Making Repeated QUOTES.
Besides, due to my habit of C++ Programming ... Colors , as i have observed give much clarity of the code/text.

fibonacci-series-cplusplus-program.PNG

I know the concept of putting country over religion is alien to Islamic republic....still you can atleast give it a try.

I don't discriminate based on religion, and always put my country ahead of any religion. I wonder where you got that idea from. You hindutva fanatics are really paranoid people.

I don't discriminate based on religion, and always put my country ahead of any religion. I wonder where you got that idea from. You hindutva fanatics are really paranoid people.

ooops!! Discrimination for a particular religion exposed :D

First of all, lol. Never cite wikipedia on historical matters, unless you wanna make a fool of yourself. And wiki actually proved my point, except for those dubious "bharat" claims lol.

Plz Clarify :

1. Never cite wikipedia on historical matters ( keeping in Mind, That The TIME Part of History Under Discussion )
2. "wiki actually proved my point" , ( Stating This.. I will NOT Consider you a Fool Though.. , In real Life i know.. a boy who couldnt speak his name but multiply xxxxxx with xxxxxx in 10 seconds. )
3. lol ( lots of laughthers.. on ? , btw im Glad you laughed.. Spreading happiness is Noble.. )s

Complete BS.No offence even though sikh are the only worth fighting people from india(The rest are just ABC for us),but this is a made up story

I have noticed this mentality in a lot of Indians. They take a pleasure out of others fighting. It is called "teeli ragarna" in urdu. Yet at the same time, the people I talk about are the biggest cowards in real life and wouldn't ever be at the forefront of any fight. Like very conspiratorial and backstabbing people. No wonder they always got their behinds kicked by minority foreigners and most of the time without a fight. Except for a few north-western states and Rajasthan and later, Maharashtra, they have always been weak, trembling cowards. As for Pashtuns. Some 50 Pashtuns from Tirah valley were enough to form a 19 gun salute state in central India, lol. Go read about Bhopal.

The slave is down, but his vaunting is up,

"Huge boast. Tiny roast"

WRONG :

WRONG

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WRONG

Its BHARAT.

The best Answer When You Get "Out of Options" !!

Anything east of sutlej is dravidian land. Nehru decided to stick with India, name derived from indus river. Historically only used for indus valley west of sutlej. Remember for dravidians land west of sutlej was papi in ancient times.

Complete BS.No offence even though sikh are the only worth fighting people from india(The rest are just ABC for us),but this is a made up story

WRONG.

One of the "Non Sikhs" ABCs was INDIRA GANDHI ( the Commander ) from whom ALL SIKHS ( the Soldiers ) ( Including Chandpuri @ laungewala , which is NOT A MADE UP STORY : Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) took Command in 1971.

Pc0321200.jpg

Anything east of sutlej is dravidian land. Nehru decided to stick with India, name derived from indus river. Historically only used for indus valley west of sutlej. Remember for dravidians land west of sutlej was papi in ancient times.

Which Implies ?

west of indus dumb not west of sutlej.

Which Implies ?

Which implies that simply adopting name derived from indus river do not make you same as indus valley people. Anything east of sutlej and thar desert is dravidian land.

west of indus dumb not west of sutlej.

You are to dumb to even know anything, sutlej is historical line between dravidian land and indus valley.

Plz Clarify :

1. Never cite wikipedia on historical matters ( keeping in Mind, That The TIME Part of History Under Discussion )
2. "wiki actually proved my point" , ( Stating This.. I will NOT Consider you a Fool Though.. , In real Life i know.. a boy who couldnt speak his name but multiply xxxxxx with xxxxxx in 10 seconds. )
3. lol ( lots of laughthers.. on ? , btw im Glad you laughed.. Spreading happiness is Noble.. )s

1: Wikipedia is highly unreliable. If you cited wikipedia in a real historical discussion, people will laugh at you. Cite wikipedia in a university assignment and you're bound to get an F. I once edited wikipedia at the age of 16, so it shows how reliable that website is.

2: Wiki showed that "hindustan" was its earlier name. The whole "bharat-varsha" is modern crap, pseudo-history. Bharat-varsha most likely meant "kingdom of King Bharat". Bharat was a real king, probably an Aryan, who enslaved other races of India as shudras.

3: I was laughing at your naivety of using wikipedia in a "historical discussion". You're cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom