What's new

When 21 Sikhs Halted 10000 Pashtuns in NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Jagjit Singh Arora....naam to suna hoga :P

but the same man cursed india and refused to have anything to do with Operation Bluestar....left the service

the last memory he'd take with him before becoming ashes.....tsk tsk

but the same man cursed india and refused to have anything to do with Operation Bluestar....left the service

He retired in 1973 from the Army......tsk tsk..

How come pakistan which respects sikhs more than India doesnot have a good number sikh officers in armed forces.......how many they have??...like 10 or 20?...even first sikh officer was commissioned in 2008.....tsk tsk

He Didnt Curse India. Why would he ?
He Cursed Indira Who gave the Orders.

If Kaydeazam would have been alive, he too would have NOT LIKED Azadi Marches after 65 years....

I think the Sikhs despite past history are more respected and get better credit in Pakistan than they would in india

more than what i could say about the brahmin wannabes here
jinke khud ke khaane ke wandey hon woh dusron ko kya sambhalenge :rofl:

bharti logic.....i dont even know how you connect those two :rofl:

Quite Correct. No Supprise Here.
No Wonder "0" was Invented in India. Without which would not have used the Computer ( which uses the Binary Zero One Logic...) to type this message.

my understanding is that a shit-load of them fled india and settled in Canada.... i.e. they now account for a little less than 2% of Canadian population.....call them "indian" they'd probably chop your nose off with their kirpans :cheers::police:

Seriously ? Over 10,000 Migrations after 1984 ?
India Doent Allow Dual nationality.

Well Pakistanis cannot Swallow the TRUTH, that 21 Valiant Sikh Soldiers, Halted whole Army of 14,000 Pashtuns!!! It is the BRAVEST HISTORICAL TRUTH. Have some respect towards those Brave Men.

The OP is neither a Sikh nor a Pashtun. He's just a little troll, who seeks to see internet arguments between the members of other communities in order to get some sort of guilty pleasure. Basically a sad and pathetic little troll.

And there was no such thing as "India" in 8th century. Lol at the retarded hindutva history that you people are served. India was a term used to South Asia by the Greeks, and later got adopted by the brits. It was always called Hind or Hindustan. The term Hind was a Persian derivative of "Sindh".

I wonder how the present day "Indians" are actually "Indian". Their country should be called Gangaland or Yamunaland instead. lol

I think the Sikhs despite past history are more respected and get better credit in Pakistan than they would in india

more than what i could say about the brahmin wannabes here
I'll see your respected sikhs in Pakistan and raise you the following 2 from India. Your move

Manmohan-Singh-Asif-Ali-Zardari.jpg

surrender-dhaka.jpg

Quite Correct. No Supprise Here.
No Wonder "0" was Invented in India. Without which would not have used the Computer ( which uses the Binary Zero One Logic...) to type this message.

thanks for proving my point about bharti "logic" :laugh:

i dont know what home-made alcohol you've been drinking on but must be potent

Seriously ? Over 10,000 Migrations after 1984 ?
India Doent Allow Dual nationality.

they arent indian

Sikh-American’s Viewpoint: Why India has no Right to Express Outrage on Behalf of the Sikhs

The OP is neither a Sikh nor a Pashtun. He's just a little troll, who seeks to see internet arguments between the members of other communities in order to get some sort of guilty pleasure. Basically a sad and pathetic little troll.

And there was no such thing as "India" in 8th century. Lol at the retarded hindutva history that you people are served. India was a term used to South Asia by the Greeks, and later got adopted by the brits. It was always called Hind or Hindustan. The term Hind was a Persian derivative of "Sindh".

I wonder how the present day "Indians" are actually "Indian". Their country should be called Gangaland or Yamunaland instead. lol

WRONG :

The name is derived from the name of the Indus, or Sindhu, river and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (4th century BC)

WRONG

Names of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WRONG

Its BHARAT.

thanks for proving my point about bharti "logic" :laugh:
i dont know what home-made alcohol you've been drinking on but must be potent

The best Answer When You Get "Out of Options" !!

I have noticed this mentality in a lot of Indians. They take a pleasure out of others fighting. It is called "teeli ragarna" in urdu. Yet at the same time, the people I talk about are the biggest cowards in real life and wouldn't ever be at the forefront of any fight. Like very conspiratorial and backstabbing people. No wonder they always got their behinds kicked by minority foreigners and most of the time without a fight. Except for a few north-western states and Rajasthan and later, Maharashtra, they have always been weak, trembling cowards. As for Pashtuns. Some 50 Pashtuns from Tirah valley were enough to form a 19 gun salute state in central India, lol. Go read about Bhopal.

I have noticed this mentality in a lot of Indians. They take a pleasure out of others fighting. It is called "teeli ragarna" in urdu. Yet at the same time, the people I talk about are the biggest cowards in real life and wouldn't ever be at the forefront of any fight. Like very conspiratorial and backstabbing people. No wonder they always got their behinds kicked by minority foreigners and most of the time without a fight. Except for a few north-western states and Rajasthan and later, Maharashtra, they have always been weak, trembling cowards. As for Pashtuns. Some 50 Pashtuns from Tirah valley were enough to form a 19 gun salute state in central India, lol. Go read about Bhopal.

I know the concept of putting country over religion is alien to Islamic republic....still you can atleast give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom