What's new

When 21 Sikhs Halted 10000 Pashtuns in NWFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what they controlled was not even half of what your current "india" is in any shape or form

for hundreds of years there were upheavals and insurrections where "states" were battling it out

i dont know what indians definition of "united" is - so all this may be very arbitrary

for that you need to study and understand the concept of bharat tantra

have the so called pashtuns who so called defeated teh sikhs twice been able to get thier own country either in Afhgan side or in Oakistan side ?

they arent fighting for one...country with the highest number of Pakhtuns is Pakistan.

I'm proud to be one myself. The Sikhs of Pakistan are also proud

have the so called pashtuns who so called defeated teh sikhs twice been able to get thier own country either in Afhgan side or in Oakistan side ?

Afghanistan is an unconquered bahadur Pukhtoon land.

Nope,those who are #1 among religious communities in doing terrorist attacks.

which slum do you reside in, i'll send you some tissues to weep on

nopes the religion of peace which is at the centre of every unrest in the world

well i could definitely say that they've terrorized and battered the indians for centuries

which slum do you reside in, i'll send you some tissues to weep on

well i could definitely say that they've terrorized and battered the indians for centuries

LOLWA

while they have successfully converted and captured the western part of india - which succumbed to conversion, the rest of india still lives on since millenias - unfetterd , unhindered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom