What's new

Saragarhi battle to be included in school syllabus

I am neither critisizing sikhs nor any other religion..........

I know that sikhs were brave and after independence they were fighting for India but not for the British India.

Brits ruled India for centuries but that was a bitter past............Today i don't have any complaint with any brits.

Kid.........don't come up unprepared

Indian= A citizen of India practicing any religion......Indians may be hindus,sikhs,muslims,christians

Kaffir=A person which does not believe in ALLAH The almighty...........Kaffir may be of any nation.

so don't mix 'Indian' with "kaffir"...........so it was better for you to google it before babbling any stupidity.

I am not a kid..... India representing hindus(and dharmic religions) not others ,now you know what I mean; don't bring democratic crap here.

I am not a kid..... India representing hindus(and dharmic religions) not others ,now you know what I mean; don't bring democratic crap here.

Lol.......what are u saying :lol:

India represents Hinduism..........hahahaha

India is not a model to represent hinduism...........Or any other religion

India is not a Hindu republic or else India is a fully democratic country and u should understand that clearly.

Lol.......what are u saying :lol:

India represents Hinduism..........hahahaha

India is not a model to represent hinduism...........Or any other religion

India is not a Hindu republic or else India is a fully democratic country and u should understand that clearly.

HAAAHAA Hinduism is an identity of India thats the truth. Indian art , culture , architecture , bound to hindu (dharmic) religion not others. Indian Christians/muslims not representing Indian culture they are emphasizing the west/middle east religion and their cultures. Just think if there is no Hinduism in India then what India would be? .

HAAAHAA Hinduism is an identity of India thats the truth. Indian art , culture , architecture , bound to hindu (dharmic) religion not others. Indian Christians/muslims not representing Indian culture they are emphasizing the west/middle east religion and their cultures. Just think if there is no Hinduism in India what India would be? .

Hahahaha,Indian art

hey,stop kidding me :D

Taj mahal,Red fort aur other mughal monuments to saare aasman se utre hai na:lol:

Following orders or being a slave is diff thing..........

Following orders is a thing of human will &...in this case a human can also reject orders but in slavism a human has to follow orders in any condition so a slave can't reject orders from its masters.

And lol i don't see any proud in becoming a slave of east India Company.......can't u see the east india company is the one who is respondible for degradation & spliting of Indian Empire.

And the soldiers of present times fights for their own country unlike British Indian soldiers who just used to fight for british queen instead of fighting for their freedom from brits.

But a soldier should know that for what he was fighting....... soldiers are not mindless Pawns.

i agree but they were just soldiers

do you expect a warrior race to work as a worker/babu once its empire and entire subcontinent gets defeated by British?

Sikhs are warrior race, it was natural that they served in British Indian Army

and if you say "they lacked patriotism and sense of nationalism" then remember this feeling was largely absent in subcontinent, even in the times of chanakya

the sense of nationalism started to increase since late 19th century (source> Joe sir)
and Sikhs needed to feed their family too, entire population of Sikhs couldn't be dependent on agriculture, right?

A soldier's ethic is fighting irrespective of the cause. These brave sikh soldiers went far above and beyond the call of duty. These soldiers are heroes in my eyes and I would want not just Punjab but other state and central education boards to include this history in their school books.

A soldier's ethic is fighting irrespective of the cause. These brave sikh soldiers went far above and beyond the call of duty. These soldiers are heroes in my eyes and I would want not just Punjab but other state and central education boards to include this history in their school books.

There is no doubt that they were brave, and they had little say in decision making but bravery is more appreciable if it has a justifiable reason..when it is done to protect mother land . What if the children ask a question if it is a good thing to attack and capture others land how ever brave the act is ?

Back
Top Bottom