What's new

Saragarhi battle to be included in school syllabus

it was the sikh super men who were attacked...so they defended their motherland.. not what he is saying... you wont attack thousands with 21 soldiers to invade..

It was nothing wrong to fight for their motherland.............Pathans were just fighting to recapture their own motherland.

It was the land of pashtuns not of brits....brits just want to rule that land but these sikhs had lost their lifes inorder to follow the orders of dear British queen.

I deed say that these sikhs fought with bravery but they fought for wrong cause...........the land which they were defending is originally the land of pathans not of brits or sikhs.

It was nothing wrong to fight for their motherland.............Pathans were just fighting to recapture their own motherland.

It was the land of pashtuns not of brits....brits just want to rule that land but these sikhs had lost their lifes inorder to follow the orders of dear British queen.

I deed say that these sikhs fought with bravery but they fought for wrong cause...........the land which they were defending is originally the land of pathans not of brits or sikhs.

Fear the day when a soldier starts questioning the ' cause' for which he fights for that day onwards nations will cease to be defended.

Reminded me of Movie 300 ......"Indian Sikhs Soldier what is your profession........ Aoooo Aooooo "

Indians just love made up myths don't they? :lol: They are also allowing myths to be part of their education curricula.:disagree:

These are true fact recognized by UNESCO. Sikhism is a religion born based purely on Warrior society unlike other religions.

These sikhs are just following orders of British Queen.......Britain want to wipe out whole resistance from afghanistan so that they can rule easily like they ruled India under their feets.
They were British soldiers so there Government gave them what they deserved.......the Indian Order of Merit for all the 21 soldiers.

Secondly I'm pretty sure the Afghans will pay their respects to their fallen heroes who died fighting the British empire and the Punjab government is doing this because they were Punjabi's and Sikh's.

These sikhs were just soldiers of british Indian Army......& British Indian Army was a slave of East India company.
If you apply the same logic to the soldiers of present times they are not that different....obeying orders or slaves according to your hypothesis.

If you apply the same logic to the soldiers of present times they are not that different....obeying orders or slaves according to your hypothesis.

Following orders or being a slave is diff thing..........

Following orders is a thing of human will &...in this case a human can also reject orders but in slavism a human has to follow orders in any condition so a slave can't reject orders from its masters.

And lol i don't see any proud in becoming a slave of east India Company.......can't u see the east india company is the one who is respondible for degradation & spliting of Indian Empire.

And the soldiers of present times fights for their own country unlike British Indian soldiers who just used to fight for british queen instead of fighting for their freedom from brits.

A soldier does not question why..

But a soldier should know that for what he was fighting....... soldiers are not mindless Pawns.

They were British soldiers so there Government gave them what they deserved.......the Indian Order of Merit for all the 21 soldiers.

Secondly I'm pretty sure the Afghans will pay their respects to their fallen heroes who died fighting the British empire and the Punjab government is doing this because they were Punjabi's and Sikh's.

Osama died fighting Obama.......then Muslim countries should consider osama as a Hero :lol:

Muslim countries should also add legacy of osama to their primary educational syllabus :lol:

A soldier fights for the Izzat of his regiment first than for any other reason - religion, nation..

yes,i agree

These sikhs fights with bravery but there bravery was for wrong cause...Instead of that they should fight for freedom of their nation...

Bravery of bhagat singh is unforgetable bcoz his bravery stands for right cause.

Osama died fighting Obama.......then Muslim countries should consider osama as a Hero :lol:

Muslim countries should also add legacy of osama to their primary educational syllabus :lol:

yes,i agree

These sikhs fights with bravery but there bravery was for wrong cause...Instead of that they should fight for freedom of their nation...

Bravery of bhagat singh is unforgetable bcoz his bravery stands for right cause.

There's is not to question why, it is but to do and die.

The Brits ruled India for centuries, not every single citizen was doing somthing about it for this time. When independence movement took off Sikhs were there charging from the front.

There's is not to question why, it is but to do and die.

The Brits ruled India for centuries, not every single citizen was doing somthing about it for this time. When independence movement took off Sikhs were there charging from the front.

I am neither critisizing sikhs nor any other religion..........

I know that sikhs were brave and after independence they were fighting for India but not for the British India.

Brits ruled India for centuries but that was a bitter past............Today i don't have any complaint with any brits.

1 muslim =10 Indians/kaffirs formula disproved in 1897 itself great.

Kid.........don't come up unprepared

Indian= A citizen of India practicing any religion......Indians may be hindus,sikhs,muslims,christians

Kaffir=A person which does not believe in ALLAH The almighty...........Kaffir may be of any nation.

so don't mix 'Indian' with "kaffir"...........so it was better for you to google it before babbling any stupidity.

I wonder how does one commander feel when he gives orders to his soldiers "fight till death" and the response he gets from them. It happened many times in military history.

I wonder how does one commander feel when he gives orders to his soldiers "fight till death" and the response he gets from them. It happened many times in military history.

Most times its not been like .." you will fight to the last man , last round.'

Its more like " We'll fight..., a commander leads by example'.

Back
Top Bottom