What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Just that nobody gets confused the 'Afghans' were Pakhtuns from what is today Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Pakistan. The location is only 25 miles west of Kohat and just over 100 miles from Islamabad. And if the numbers they cite had been slightly more realistic you might just about be ready to believe it. But 10,000? Wtf?

HyBs32R.jpg

Just that nobody gets confused the 'Afghans' were Pakhtuns from what is today Khyber Pakhtunkwa, Pakistan. The location is only 25 miles west of Kohat and just over 100 miles from Islamabad. And if the numbers they cite had been slightly more realistic you might just about be ready to believe it. But 10,000? Wtf?

HyBs32R.jpg
Actually it is pretty well documented.

I am frankly speaking the truth. Sometimes truth is a bitter pill to swallow. Lol

I wish our people had approached colonialism with the same dignity as yours.

China used it as a catalyst to success. In our country it generates either false nostalgia or meaningless hate - nothing productive.

So,the Sikhs beat the Spartans huh?
Place me in a Apache gunship helicopter and get 10,000s Sikhs charging me and see what happens ...

*The figures were sexed up
*The Sikhs were part of the British war machine
*It was Vickers Machine Guns, mortars versus vintage mactchlocks

before what?
When did Muslims ever use their temples as horse stables?
Muslims killed their gurus equal to their prophets. No?
Actually don't want to get into this history fighting..it is what it is.

we Paksitanis have no need to associate with you lot
then why are u crying on about getting hate if it doesnt mean anything?

Chanakya and Chandragupta were both educated at Taxila.
Chanakya was a teacher there and also had his education there.
Chandragupta never had any formal education, Chanakya picked him up while he was playing with his friends role playing as a king and giving justice to the aggrieved.

The real hero in this story is Gul Badshah, the Orakzai chief who refused to sit back whilst the Brits occupied land which he believed belonged to Afghanistan. Despite orders from the king of Afghanistan not to attack the Brits, Gul Badshah gathered 10 000 men to attack 3 forts which were situated in Tirah. And his intent was not to attack just 21 Sikhs stationed at the smallest fort but to take on approximately 4000 of the Brits stationed at the 3 forts. Considering how well armed and well fortified the Brits were, Gul Badshah was certainly a lion heart chief. He defeated the Sikhs but when the Brits managed to bring in reinforcements he was forced to retreat.

bhagat singh hera tha ya ye hero they ?
ya to bhagat singh daku tha ya ye angrez k ghulam .
anyways 10 ka 10 hazar ker do kiya farq parna . highly impractical.

Today Sikhs are cornered in a little state which has one of the highest suicide rates in the world
then why are u crying on about getting hate if it doesnt mean anything?

Chanakya was a teacher there and also had his education there.
Chandragupta never had any formal education, Chanakya picked him up while he was playing with his friends role playing as a king and giving justice to the aggrieved.

Even your comments make no sense.

I am noticing that many of the Indian members recently have stopped making sense.
Maybe they need to take a break and get some rest.
Chest thumping for a week straight is going to do nothing.

Muslims killed their gurus equal to their prophets. No?
Actually don't want to get into this history fighting..it is what it is.

You mean the ones who were rebelling?

Sure.

Yes it is what it is, rebells being killed.
Just like how India today is killing its rebels.

Back
Top Bottom