What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

So where is the alleged sikh empire now??????.....:lol:.....in indian fairy tales and fantasies?...:lol:.......looks like the GLORIOUS operation Bluestar 1984 eliminated it forever......:azn:

Sikhs and sikhism have a raging fanatical hatred of Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis. The sikh genocide of Pakistanis in August 1947 is proof of this. So I support anyone who destroys sikhism and slaughters sikhs. We hate your race and religion just as much if not more than you hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis......:azn:
Let us make it clear most indians hate pakistani muslims most. They usually dont hate other muslims. Tgey dont hate indian muslims generally but only if they use Islam politically and support Pakistan.

The sikhs are not descended from fucking mars they are the average punjabi but ofcourse separated by religion from brethren in west. Moving on to the battle the Sikh were better trained were occupying higher position had better weapons the pashtun were climbing upon dead bodies to scale the Walls of the fort ofcourse the Sikhs had the advantage and please do not suddenly declare them a separate race because of their religion they are off the Majha like me and fellow punjabis. Some people like to label them a different race
Muslims are also mostly Punjabi like sikhs and Hindus.

Don't delude yourself. Look at the date. Even local villagers carried jezails from earlier decades. Read the accounts of the British Army retreats, when villagers fired on the columns from their heights. Also think about how such a large number could be assembled from 'villagers'.

It is another matter that British guns were better crafted than jezails.
The jezails were produced in few numbers by 1897 maybe gul badshah had carried a gun himself but no foot soldier carried a jezail they were produced in large numbers much later on. Also Afghan never fired on the Sikhs from a higher position you must be retarded to think so.the fort is the highest position around for a few miles

Last edited:
The jezails were produced in few numbers by 1897 maybe gul badshah had carried a gun himself but no foot soldier carried a jezail they were produced much later on in large numbers. Also Afghan never fired on them from a higher position you must be retarded to think so.the fort is the highest position around for a few miles

Range.

No, I'm not retarded; just well-read and well-informed. I don't jump into a thread.

Try it some time.

Let us make it clear most indians hate pakistani muslims most. They usually dont hate other muslims. Tgey dont hate indian muslims generally but only if they use Islam politically and support Pakistan.

Muslims are also mostly Punjabi like sikhs and Hindus.
Hindus are not majority punjabi try again

The jezails were produced in few numbers by 1897 maybe gul badshah had carried a gun himself but no foot soldier carried a jezail they were produced much later on in large numbers. Also Afghan never fired on them from a higher position you must be retarded to think so.the fort is the highest position around for a few miles

You clearly are not well informed on the subject the door is open

Jezails were in use in the First Anglo-Afghan War.

*Muslims are also mostly punjabi like HINDUS and sikhs* Hindu are not mostly punjabi
*Muslims are also mostly punjabi like HINDUS and sikhs* Hindu are not mostly punjabi
Ok.. slight loss in understanding.. You said sikhs are not from mars but Punjabi. I said Muslims (paksistani) are also mostly Punjabi. So what I mean was that nothing special of note. Anyway.. leave it..

Ok.. slight loss in understanding.. You said sikhs are not from mars but Punjabi. I said Muslims (paksistani) are also mostly Punjabi. So what I mean was that nothing special of note. Anyway.. leave it..
Happens dawg

The ninth Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji was executed because he peacefully protested against the mass religious prosecution and conversions of the Kashmiri Pandits by the Mughals.
Then who made the Khalsa armies? Who broke down masjids, enslaved Muslims and rebelled against the Govt to establish their own state?

Muslims going gaga oveover Khasla aid are living in fools paradise.
PR activities help. Donations increase.
And what is the money used for?

Often against Muslims. All over the world. In almost by riot in India, wherever there is a significant Sikh population, they can be seen taking a lead in organising pogroms against us.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom