What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Then who made the Khalsa armies? Who broke down masjids, enslaved Muslims and rebelled against the Govt to establish their own state?

Muslims going gaga oveover Khasla aid are living in fools paradise.
PR activities help. Donations increase.
And what is the money used for?

Often against Muslims. All over the world. In almost by riot in India, wherever there is a significant Sikh population, they can be seen taking a lead in organising pogroms against us.
The Khalsa armies came way later. They were a response to all the injustice on the dharmic masses. The reason they grew in number and power was because almost every Hindu household in Punjab gave their eldest son to Sikhi. That’s how bad it was.
You’ll see the Khalsa working to help the needy or during tragedy. Happy to see them helping innocent Kashmiri Muslims. It’s not a PR stunt.

Lol. Dying for British empire. What a shame.
Dying for British empire what a shame.
Worshipping trump even a bigger shame.

There was a Pusthun member here who did post some sources, I wish I could find it again, basically a bunch of angry Pushtun peasants mostly armed with knives and swords vs Sikhs armed with guns sitting on a hill, so brave. :lol:.
10,000 is an exaggerated figure.

*Muslims are also mostly punjabi like HINDUS and sikhs* Hindu are not mostly punjabi

You seem to forget your own posts, or you have a shaky grasp over your English. Here is what you said:

The jezails were produced in few numbers by 1897 maybe gul badshah had carried a gun himself but no foot soldier carried a jezail they were produced much later on in large numbers. Also Afghan never fired on the Sikhs from a higher position you must be retarded to think so.the fort is the highest position around for a few miles

It is nice watching you tie yourself into knots.

On a separate point:

You clearly are not well informed on the subject the door is open

When the door is open, knowledge can come in, or the brain can walk out.

I would have suggested this choice to you; sadly, by the line you are taking you have decided earlier.

Too bad; I can tell you from personal experience that you would have enjoyed knowledge.

So,the Sikhs beat the Spartans huh?

No, the Pashtuns won.

Muslims killed their gurus equal to their prophets. No?

Because they rebelled.

But that happened after the Sikh Empire started abusing Muslims in the Punjab.

Ok, what happened to the mighty Mughals? Where are they now.

AFAIK a lot of them are doing pretty well for themselves.

What you saw the Sikhs and jats do

You get Muslim Jats too you know. In fact, they're probably the largest tribe in Pakistan.

The sikhs are not descended from fucking mars they are the average punjabi but ofcourse separated by religion from brethren in west. Moving on to the battle the Sikh were better trained were occupying higher position had better weapons the pashtun were climbing upon dead bodies to scale the Walls of the fort ofcourse the Sikhs had the advantage and please do not suddenly declare them a separate race because of their religion they are off the Majha like me and fellow punjabis. Some people like to label them a different race

As Pakistanis, our heroes should be our Pashtun brothers who fought in this battle.

Muslims are also mostly Punjabi like sikhs and Hindus.

No, Punjabis are the fourth largest ethnolinguistic group among Muslims. Arabs are first, Bengalis are second and the Javanese (they come from Indonesia) are third.

Afghanistan and Pakistan. That much should be obvious.

You seem to forget your own posts, or you have a shaky grasp over your English. Here is what you said:

It is nice watching you tie yourself into knots.

On a separate point:

When the door is open, knowledge can come in, or the brain can walk out.

I would have suggested this choice to you; sadly, by the line you are taking you have decided earlier.

Too bad; I can tell you from personal experience that you would have enjoyed knowledge.
Ok I may have misread one off your points and I apologize for that after all we all make mistakes. Second thing is jezail were not produced in enough numbers for the 6000 Afghans to use in their attack on saragarhi however the senior leaders in the attack may have carried them. Last thing why take the piss out off my mistake in a previous post off mine seems like this is your way off defending your utter lack off knowledge on a subject and I have noted this behaviour throughout your posts on the forum.

No, the Pashtuns won.

Because they rebelled.

But that happened after the Sikh Empire started abusing Muslims in the Punjab.

AFAIK a lot of them are doing pretty well for themselves.

You get Muslim Jats too you know. In fact, they're probably the largest tribe in Pakistan.

As Pakistanis, our heroes should be our Pashtun brothers who fought in this battle.

No, Punjabis are the fourth largest ethnolinguistic group among Muslims. Arabs are first, Bengalis are second and the Javanese (they come from Indonesia) are third.

Afghanistan and Pakistan. That much should be obvious.
If pashtuns have Pakistan sikhs have India. Pashtuns have a pm in Pak, sikhs had a pm in India for much longer. So you are wrong sikhs have India.

If pashtuns have Pakistan sikhs have India.

Not quite.

Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnicity in Pakistan, with about 50 million of them living in the country. Not only that, but some of Pakistan's most beloved national heroes (Muhammad Ghauri, Alauddin Khiliji, Sher Shah Suri, Ahmad Shah Durrani, Karnal Sher Khan, etc) are all Pashtun, and some of the most prominent Pashtuns to ever live either came from Pakistan or are buried here (e.g Qais Abdur Rashid, Muhammad Ghauri, Kushal Khan Khattak, Imran Khan, etc).

Sikhs, on the other hand, make up less than 5% of India, and most of their heroes came from what is now Pakistan. Their heroes are also nowhere near as beloved by Indians as Pashtun heroes are in Pakistan. You will find Pakistani Punjabis loving Muhammad Ghauri but you will not find Keralites loving Ranjit Singh.

If pashtuns have Pakistan sikhs have India. Pashtuns have a pm in Pak, sikhs had a pm in India for much longer. So you are wrong sikhs have India.
Pashtuns have whole west Pakistan as native land and now they can also call fertile Indus plains(Punjab/Sindh) as there own as well, while Sikhs are a minority in their own tiny Punjab and its matter of time it would be overrun by UP/Bihari Migrants.

Not quite.

Pashtuns are the 2nd largest ethnicity in Pakistan, with about 50 million of them living in the country. Not only that, but some of Pakistan's most beloved national heroes (Muhammad Ghauri, Alauddin Khiliji, Sher Shah Suri, Ahmad Shah Durrani, Karnal Sher Khan, etc) are all Pashtun, and some of the most prominent Pashtuns to ever live either came from Pakistan or are buried here (e.g Qais Abdur Rashid, Muhammad Ghauri, Kushal Khan Khattak, Imran Khan, etc).

Sikhs, on the other hand, make up less than 5% of India, and most of their heroes came from what is now Pakistan. Their heroes are also nowhere near as beloved by Indians as Pashtun heroes are in Pakistan. You will find Pakistani Punjabis loving Muhammad Ghauri but you will not find Keralites loving Ranjit Singh.
You are comparing religion with ethnicity. I get where you are coming from But In India no one ethnicity has majority. No one caste has majority.mistake made by many people is to label India as Hindu. While on surface it's true in practise it's notbunited by Hinduism. The RSS is trying to change but nowhere close or even successful.
The reason you (when I mean you I mean outsiderd) group India as Hindu majority is because you identify yourself strongly as Muslim so applying similar measure.
So in India. Not one group owns the country and conversely India equally belongs through its constitution. I think India is a beautiful experiment which is successful with contribution from various factors.

Pashtuns have whole west Pakistan as native land and now they can also call fertile Indus plains(Punjab/Sindh) as there own as well, while Sikhs are a minority in their own tiny Punjab and its matter of time it would be overrun by UP/Bihari Migrants.
Sikhs are majority in east Punjab. Lahore rightfully belongs to Sikhs

Sikhs were used as cannon fodder to further the interests of the British Empire against the Russian Empire hence why Afghanistan stood in the way.

I suggest looking up the Great Game and how Britain and Russia two superpowers of the 1800s came to blows after Napoleon.

Irony is how the British propped up the Ottomans against the Russians. While at the same time they destroyed many Muslims states and invaded many Muslim countries.

Interesting time period before Rise of Germany and the subsequent World War 1 where Germany replaced Russia as Britain's number one enemy.

Last edited:
Sikhs were used as cannon fodder to further the interests of the British Empire against the Russian Empire hence why Afghanistan stood in the way.

I suggest looking up the Great Game and how Britain and Russia two superpowers of the 1800s came to blows after Napoleon.

Irony is how the British propped up the Ottomans against the Russians. While at the same time they destroyed many Muslims states and invaded many Muslim countries.

Interesting time period before Rise of Germany and the subsiquent World War 1 where Germany replaced Russia as Britain's number one enemy.
Fascinating.... I think three are lessons too keep calm and resolve dispute without violence.

Actually, no.

Truth is easy to handle.

Here you are the bitter pill to swallow. :D

There are accounts - literally - the body count found outside by the forces that came to the scene later.

Artillery? Gunpowder? Inside a fortified position with 21 riflemen?

Were you writing in a hurry, or did you omit the Warthogs on CAP intentionally?

Oh, come on!
Believe it or not Joe, it's true.
Sikhs were constantly rebelling against the Mughals.
What happens to rebels? They get killed.
So this martyr complex they have is completely unfounded.

Now, when Sikhs did get the power, they turned our mosques into horse stables.

Today we have many of their holiest sites in our country, and we have never taken revenge on it, to the contrary, we provide it with security and respect them.

Because if I do Muslim vs Sikh they will do even worse in comparison.

Because it is. It's literally called Hindustan.

Hindus own the country. That's one group.
Nope. It is Bharat Gantantra / Republic of India

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom