What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

They were not rebels. The Muslims killed more than 35% of sikhs and forced them to convert to an alien religion. Don't worry sikhs will never trust Muslims

Well you don’t even recognize Sikhism as a separate religion.

somebody tag that botch *** Afghan Guy! Give him something to vlog bout!
Sargarhi is in Pakistan, Tirah Valley.
A8C2EBEB-528D-4D61-809A-D2F01625C74A.jpeg
47578D26-BC23-4C2E-A1BC-E65D3D245BD3.jpeg
1F3A3187-B186-4BE5-817E-493120A985A9.jpeg

lol another sunny deol of bollywood. indian have no shame to share unreal event.. exageration is understandable but lie shows their desperation.
indian movies clearly shows its desperation... before 90s it was really good now its just a garbage. Thief is a hero and murderer is a Prime Minister of India.

This battle is considered to among the best 8 battle of history all the time.

It wasn’t enough and you guys sided with the whites and they took billions out of the country and created modern day Britain.
Ignorance of history. Read about Battle of Plassey

Rest of your post is basically reeks of fascism....
Cheers.

Cheers.
What about it?

Battle of Plassey was lost thanks to Nawabs stupidity (rain/wet gun powder - while brits hid in the orchards and saved their canons/powder despite being numerically inferior ans disadvantaged) and whatever was left got screwed by Mir Jaffars betrayal.

Cheers.

lol, I have read the history. That's good. Hindus were loyal to their government and did not help the British. Good Hindu history lesson. Im sure the Hindu Rajas did not side with the British to attack muslim states. They all wanted to join muslim states and fight off the British but they were too busy drinking cow piss and swimming in shit stinking Ganga Yumna. Give me a break. Its very Hindu of you to point outward instead of looking inside. Your people only deal in lies and deceit. Any time there is an outside attacking force, your brahmins start eating beef and join their ranks so you could seize power.

Im sure Hindus helped Tipu when he was trying to fight off the British. All Hindu princely states were stolen muslim lands. They were only granted because they licked British boots.

If I'm a fascist then you are Harry Potter but I am not facist and you are only a kali bund.

Battle of Plassey was lost thanks to Nawabs stupidity (rain/wet gun powder - while brits hid in the orchards and saved their canons/powder despite being numerically inferior ans disadvantaged)
Nawab was laying seige and battle had already started. Do u expect army to just leave and look for shelter?
Besides the point was the betrayal of Mir Jafar, British conquest of India could be put to an end if Mir Jafar had stuck with Nawab.
Also my reply regarding was to the guy who quoted my post and spewing things against my religion and race, to show that yeah if it weren't for betrayal of a muslim to his muslim ruler, things would have been different.
(Last para isn't in reply to u, and since that guy is still behaving like a poisonous fascist, he aint getting a direct reply)

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans? What would be the ratio against Hindus in the freedom war of Khalistan?

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

It might be granted that the British Indian Army might have been a little more organized than the tribals. Maybe slight better rifles.

But seeing the crowd of 10,000 people screaming to over-power 21 men would have been terrifying. I understand even the tribals had guns.

So flighting till the last man was very brave of these fine men. I only see a few cases like Germany and Japan during world war2, gurkhas... probably a few I might not know.

What these people found for was "principle" - they signed up for something. the gave a word not to surrender and they did not surrender.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once."

Julius Caesar (II, ii, 32-37)

Sidenote:
Many today seem to be getting medals, sitting behind monitors and pressing buttons and joysticks :)

Evidence to confirm your claims? They sound similar to indian claims that they bombed and killed over 400 terrorists in Pakistan back in Febrauary; and that indians invented UFOs 7,000 years ago:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

is this one of those stereotypical bollywood projection of sikhs?

21 sikhs defended the British empire yet 100,000s of sikhs were quite rightly massacred by the indian army in 1984 and their holy temple bombed to smitherins, during the glorious operation BLUESTAR....:devil:.........did the British come to the aid of the sikhs to stop them being slaughtered like the dogs they are, in 1984?.......:lol:.....:chilli:

is this one of those stereotypical bollywood projection of sikhs?

They should make one about the glorious annihilation of 100,000s of sikhs in 1984.... :devil:

The bravery of those 21 sikhs is definitely noteworthy and honourable!!

I salute those brave sikh soldiers

21 sikhs defended the British empire yet 100,000s of sikhs were quite rightly massacred by the indian army in 1984 and their holy temple bombed to smitherins, during the glorious operation BLUESTAR....:devil:.........did the British come to the aid of the sikhs to stop them being slaughtered like the dogs they are, in 1984?.......:lol:.....:chilli:

They should make one about the glorious annihilation of 100,000s of sikhs in 1984.... :devil:
Saragarhi was a famed fight by people bound by duty! Each of those men got an Indian order of merit.. was no mean feat to give up their life in line of duty and not abandon a post! Pakistan did not even exist as an entity at that time, so it is not about India-Pakistan or Hindu Muslim. It, though indeed is about the principles of disciples of Guru Gobind Singh.

Operational Blue Star, or the operation on Lal Masjid are driven by national interest, not religious sentiment. This is why they say - keep religion and politics separate.

Gurdas Mann has made a very painful song recently talking about the vile and painful days of 1984.. You can express yourself in this country, without getting hit by a law.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom