What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Don't know about Sikhs but 12 American soldiers captured entire Afghanistan

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I have been to my grand father's home, in his study, are 50 scalps (with hair) belonging to the so-called India's warriors who were annihilated by Pukhtun Lashkars during the Afghan-British Wars. One of the reasons why I don't ever trust a word that comes out of an Indian's mouth. They can lie through the teeth, bold faced. Also why I don't ever watch bollywood garbage, because that is all that it is, worthless garbage.

21 stupid slaves sacrificing their lives to become propaganda material for their white masters. killing the natives of their own land...

fixed that for you*

Indians need to lose this inferiority complex they have against white british. its a little pathetic.

its one thing to bend over and accept humiliation and slavery.. it a completely different matter when you fight for your masters.... maybe you could have used this "heroism" to give the boot to a few white colonialists looting your lands?

21 stupid slaves sacrificing their lives to become propaganda material for their white masters. killing the natives of their own land...

fixed that for you*

Indians need to lose this inferiority complex they have against white british. its a little pathetic.

its one thing to bend over and accept humiliation and slavery.. it a completely different matter when you fight for your masters.... maybe you could have used this "heroism" to give the boot to a few white colonialists looting your lands?
The Hong Kong rioters disagree with you

The Hong Kong rioters disagree with you

what does that have to do with sikh soldiers fighting for an empire that considers them second class slaves?

though for the record, I think the honk kong rioters are also naïve idiots being used as pawns by western governments to destabalize hong kong/china.

im confident though that the Chinese government will give them a deserved but devastating lesson when the times right. they will just go about it in a patient way where these rioters lose their legitimacy first.

Akshay Kumar's Kesari, which is based on the Battle of Saragarhi, is out with its trailer and fans can't keep calm. Kesari is slated to release this Holi on March 21.
1550718561-Untitled_design_23_1.jpg

Akshay Kumar, Kesari | Photo Credit: YouTube
Kesari starring Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra has already cast its spell on the audience. The makers dropped the trailer today and fans can’t stop going gaga over the immensely enthralling sequences that Akshay so eloquently puts out, that captures true events like magic. Based on the Battle of Saragarhi which was fought between Sikh soldiers of the British Indian Army and Pashtun Orakzai tribesmen on September 12, 1897.

But the Battle is known for its significance in history because 21 Sikh soldiers fought against 10,000 Afghan invaders. The Sikhs chose to fight till death and defended the post at Saragarhi. The battle is considered to be one of the greatest battles ever fought in history. Akshay takes on the role of Havildar Ishar Singh. Earlier, the actor shared glimpses from the movie and it instantly roared excitement among fans.

21 sikhs can defeat 10,000 afghans but 150,000 + Sikhs could not defeat 50,000 skinny legged RSS goons in Punjab in 1984.........brilliant indian logic.......only in india I guess...........:disagree:

FYI , after the Sepoy rebellion in 1857 , it was basically today's Pakistan n Indian Punjab that supplied 60% troops for the British Raj in India till it's ended in 1947. Rest came from Nepal and other parts India.

This is true but the reason they did it was because they were pissed that the British has used Bengali and other Indian troops to defeat them in Punjab.

Only the British won in 1857.

Proud of my Sikh brothers. Always.

those sikhs wasted their lives for an oppressor or illegal occupier i.e British

its not something to be proud off even if you believe in this fairy tale that 21 sikhs soldiers had any chance against 10,000 i.e either 21 Sikhs were superman or 10,000 afghan villagers were sleeping

those sikhs wasted their lives for an oppressor or illegal occupier i.e British

its not something to be proud off even if you believe in this fairy tale that 21 sikhs soldiers had any chance against 10,000 i.e either 21 Sikhs were superman or 10,000 afghan villagers were sleeping

Proud of the way they fought and fight till this day. Rest is all history and they were just trying to save their lives from attacking Afghans here.

Btw, why do Pakistanis take pride in foreign invaders like Mughals ?

Back
Top Bottom