What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Above source is indian, therefore it is fake news and propaganda.
He is actually trying to separate wheat from chaff, but since he is India i thought you will not like that link and therefore i skipped it

Again, my point was valor, not the count.

But a smart military commander would definitely have saved his gun powder from getting wet !
well the artillery support was french and under their own command. Nawab's own forces consisted of cavalry, elephants and infantry..

Place me in a Apache gunship helicopter and get 10,000s Sikhs charging me and see what happens ...

*The figures were sexed up
*The Sikhs were part of the British war machine
*It was Vickers Machine Guns, mortars versus vintage mactchlocks
Evidence to confirm your claims? They sound similar to indian claims that they bombed and killed over 400 terrorists in Pakistan back in Febrauary; and that indians invented UFOs 7,000 years ago:

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

There are some references attached, I have read the London Gazette.

The point of my earlier comments was the bravery shown by these men (who were significantly disadvantaged at that particular point). It is not about Hindu, Muslim, Indian, Pakistan or even Afganistan.

http://www.cafral.org.in/sfControl/...ding-Greatest-Example-Battle-of-Saragarhi.pdf

Attachments

• 792015121434PM_-CAFRAL-IIMB-Team-Building-Greatest-Example-Battle-of-Saragarhi.pdf
    189.2 KB · Views: 11
  • THE LONDON GAZETTE, FEBRUARY 11, 1898..pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
21 Sikhs Vs 10,000 Afghans :lol:

Probably those 21 Sikhs were superman with supernatural abilities otherwise its not realistically/practically possible for 21 Sikhs to have any chance against 10,000 men

What do you mean old news? is it like ya i killed your father 10 years back now let's forget it? or like the gadafi said ya we bombed some planes but we're all reformed now...
or like how we should not forget operation blue star or Indian support for LTTE.

Does India even claim to be reformed?

I don't understand, what's so special about this event?

Neither did they win nor they fought for their OWN country.

Shameless.

well it was indeed a great last stand by outnumbered sikh soldiers of British indian Army. but instead of a spartucus type fictious portrayal they could ve pictured a more realistic and tactical version.
they all died at the end trying to protect their outpost. a fictious portrayal wont do justice to the real epic fight

Allthough they were outnumbered but the figure of 10000 is still very exagerated. those familliar with that area knows that even today the population density is not that much. and it was not a regular army but a group of tribes gathered to fight british on their land so it is highly unlikely that they would ve gathered so many men in that specific area to take just one outpost

Probably those 21 Sikhs were superman with supernatural abilities otherwise its not realistically/practically possible for 21 Sikhs to have any chance against 10,000 men

What happened to the sikh supermen in 1984? Is defending the British colonialists more important to sikhs than protecting themselves and the golden temple?.......:lol:

True. That's why they lost the fortification to the Afghans. But after a stiff resistance.

Saw this listed on Amazon prime. BS movie with hardly any story. Finished movie in about 15 min. This is how story goes in first few min... You don't have to watch rest. They go all the way to hide the fact that 21 Sikhs were basically fighting for British to occupy foreign land.

The so called durrand line is border between "India" and Afghanistan. Sikhs had thrown out all "afghans" out of "India" by then. British came and made some agreement with Afghan king. But now "pathans" can't stop coming from other side of border to attack British army sikhs. :lol: No freaking mention of the fact that people attacking British army were actually locals.

Any who kills afghans fine in my book good job sikh dudes :enjoy::enjoy:

LOL 10,000 Afghans

I feel bad for the sikhs. They got used and abused by the British, now Hindu India is doing the same to them.

despite operation blue star, Siks still want to be the first line to die in order to defend Hindus.

Don't feel bad. You are trying your level best to educate them.

Back
Top Bottom