What's new

21 Sikhs against 10,000 Afghans ! Battle of Saragarhi Akshay Kumar's Kesari trailer IS OUT

Nawab was laying seige and battle had already started. Do u expect army to just leave and look for shelter?
Besides the point was the betrayal of Mir Jafar, British conquest of India could be put to an end if Mir Jafar had stuck with Nawab.
Also my reply regarding was to the guy who quoted my post and spewing things against my religion and race, to show that yeah if it weren't for betrayal of a muslim to his muslim ruler, things would have been different.
(Last para isn't in reply to u, and since that guy is still behaving like a poisonous fascist, he aint getting a direct reply)
But a smart military commander would definitely have saved his gun powder from getting wet !

And kept his mir jaffar in check.

Saragarhi was a famed fight by people bound by duty! Each of those men got an Indian order of merit.. was no mean feat to give up their life in line of duty and not abandon a post! Pakistan did not even exist as an entity at that time, so it is not about India-Pakistan or Hindu Muslim. It, though indeed is about the principles of disciples of Guru Gobind Singh.

Operational Blue Star, or the operation on Lal Masjid are driven by national interest, not religious sentiment. This is why they say - keep religion and politics separate.

Gurdas Mann has made a very painful song recently talking about the vile and painful days of 1984.. You can express yourself in this country, without getting hit by a law.

You cant compare operation blue star and subsequent demolition of Golden Temple (and anti sikh riots/massacres) with Lal Mosque.

You cant compare operation blue star and subsequent demolition of Golden Temple (and anti sikh riots/massacres) with Lal Mosque.
Golden Temple was destroyed in the operation to kill terrorists holed up in the holiest of the Sikhism sites. What Musharraf did; the brave step he took is the second such example of our subcontinent where country won over fundamentalism - which ironically was also pushed aggressively by the same people who tried to destroy it eventually. Congress created the monster of Bhindrawale and khalistan movement for political points and a Pakistan Army general created this push towards extremism in an otherwise progressive nation. Storylines are same. both suffering from the monsters they created.

What can not be compared is the Subsequent riots in India - were after Indira Gandhi was assassinated and continue to be the biggest blot to this day. And the perpetrators have still not been punished. Grave injustice to the community that has its roots to save the Kashmiri Hindus from forced conversion. Alas many are forgetting that now.

Saragarhi was a famed fight by people bound by duty! Each of those men got an Indian order of merit.. was no mean feat to give up their life in line of duty and not abandon a post! Pakistan did not even exist as an entity at that time, so it is not about India-Pakistan or Hindu Muslim. It, though indeed is about the principles of disciples of Guru Gobind Singh.

Operational Blue Star, or the operation on Lal Masjid are driven by national interest, not religious sentiment. This is why they say - keep religion and politics separate.

Gurdas Mann has made a very painful song recently talking about the vile and painful days of 1984.. You can express yourself in this country, without getting hit by a law.

No indianisms please. WHERE is the evidence that 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands? If it REALLY happened, please post the links here.

PS According to you, the sikhs are duty bound to defend the British but not themselves or their most holiest place of worship in 1984........:lol:

Golden Temple was destroyed in the operation to kill terrorists holed up in the holiest of the Sikhism sites. What Musharraf did; the brave step he took is the second such example of our subcontinent where country won over fundamentalism - which ironically was also pushed aggressively by the same people who tried to destroy it eventually. Congress created the monster of Bhindrawale and khalistan movement for political points and a Pakistan Army general created this push towards extremism in an otherwise progressive nation. Storylines are same. both suffering from the monsters they created.

What can not be compared is the Subsequent riots in India - were after Indira Gandhi was assassinated and continue to be the biggest blot to this day. And the perpetrators have still not been punished. Grave injustice to the community that has its roots to save the Kashmiri Hindus from forced conversion. Alas many are forgetting that now.

Less than 100 people were killed in Lal Masjid. 100,000s of sikhs were killed in the riots of 1984.......the 2 cannot be compared. On top of that, 1000s of sikh women were systematically raped by the indian army and their supporters. That NEVER happened in the Lal Masjid incident.

No indianisms please. WHERE is the evidence that 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands? If it REALLY happened, please post the links here.

PS According to you, the sikhs are duty bound to defend the British but not themselves or their most holiest place of worship in 1984........:lol:

Read this at leisure (I never claimed a number, only the bravery) - British did not distribute victoria cross equivalent medals to their colonies for pleasantries

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/26937/page/863

They defended then and they defended in 1984 - there can't be a mix of religion and duty... but i know that is not an easy concept when you look at it strictly from Islamic perspective.
There is a very famous quip in sikhism - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deh_Siva_Var_Mohe

Don't want to start a war of words.. life is too short.. just ask that give credit, where it is due

Less than 100 people were killed in Lal Masjid. 100,000s of sikhs were killed in the riots of 1984.......the 2 cannot be compared. On top of that, 1000s of sikh women were systematically raped by the indian army and their supporters. That NEVER happened in the Lal Masjid incident.
You don't want to talk about the root cause - why Bluestar was needed and why lal masjid was needed, but just want to make your point that there was a systemic abuse by Indians.

I think I called that as a blot, on what followed after Indira Gandhi was assassinated as shameful and a blot. So, I agree with you. But the root cause in both cases is self created monsters, that ended up biting the hand that fed it.

Read this at leisure (I never claimed a number, only the bravery) - British did not distribute victoria cross equivalent medals to their colonies for pleasantries

They defended then and they defended in 1984 - there can't be a mix of religion and duty... but i know that is not an easy concept when you look at it strictly from Islamic perspective.
There is a very famous quip in sikhism - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deh_Siva_Var_Mohe

Don't want to start a war of words.. life is too short.. just ask that give credit, where it is due

The link to the gazzette is dated 1898 and is not working. The wikipedia source is not reliable as it has probably been doctored by indians. Therefore there is NO GENUINE evidence to confirm that 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands. Just usual indian propaganda and lies.

You don't want to talk about the root cause - why Bluestar was needed and why lal masjid was needed, but just want to make your point that there was a systemic abuse by Indians.

I think I called that as a blot, on what followed after Indira Gandhi was assassinated as shameful and a blot. So, I agree with you. But the root cause in both cases is self created monsters, that ended up biting the hand that fed it.

So killing less than a 100 terrorist is the same as killing more than 100,000s of sikhs and raping 1000s of sikh women?......indian logic at it's best again.

The link to the gazzette is dated 1898 and is not working. The wikipedia source is not reliable as it has probably been doctored by indians. Therefore there is NO GENUINE evidence to confirm that 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands. Just usual indian propaganda and lies.
I sent you the Gazette link, not the link of Wiki.. It is dated 1898, because the battle was fought in 1897, I think. Let me figure out how to attach and image and i can upload it. If I am successful, I will link you.

So killing less than a 100 terrorist is the same as killing more than 100,000s of sikhs and raping 1000s of sikh women?......indian logic at it's best again.

I am talking about 'why' bluestar's need was created and comparing it with why lal masjid's siege need was created.. may be you keep thinking of me as an ignorant Indian, like you think so many (or most or all) are and let me by.

Managed to get through and read the article. It seems like it was a mix of sikh soldiers and British officers. NOWHERE in the article does it say 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands.........:lol:.......just more indian fantasies.........:lol:

The article posthumously congratulates the sikhs who died fighting for the British. Nothing more.

Managed to get through and read the article. It seems like it was a mix of sikh soldiers and British officers. NOWHERE in the article does it say 21 sikhs defeated 10,000 af-ghands.........:lol:.......just more indian fantasies.........:lol:
When did i say 10000? I did not... but, may be i should not have picked it up.

Movie is classical over the top bollywood movie but no hand pump pick up scenes.. and some memorable points

When did i say 10000? I did not... but, may be i should not have picked it up.

Movie is classical over the top bollywood movie but no hand pump pick up scenes.. and some memorable points

So you admit, the indian media and state is a hotbed of severe lies, propaganda and misinformation.

So you admit, the indian media and state is a hotbed of severe lies, propaganda and misinformation.

Every media and government is a hotbed of lies and deceit!

lol, they sold brexit to brits and the donald to americans.. we are still humble south east asians

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom