What's new

200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islam is the oldest religion in the world.

Don't start that here they will not understand.

2_18.png

:P

up/biharis are never temporary migrants. Soon the province will be full of bhaiyas.
i guess you must be pretty pissed of with the Mohajirs then?

Did you feel bad when some settled into pakistani Punjab as well?

Thankfully all of them went to Karachi.
But I do see some mohajir members here who are settled in Punjab, what are your views about them, they bhaiyas too?

BTW Karachi is the economic hub and the biggest city in Pakistan.

Probably you should have let some bhaiyas in Punjab to civilize it from paindoo ness

up/biharis are never temporary migrants. Soon the province will be full of bhaiyas.

Its other way around, the way our language and culture is spreading like wildfire in your side of Punjab, your grandchildren will speak Urdu as mother tongue and soon there there will be no difference between Punjab and Karachi in your country. Everyone happy. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

:lol:
Its other way around, the way our language and culture is spreading like wildfire in your side of Punjab, your grandchildren will speak Urdu as mother tongue and soon there there will be no difference between Punjab and Karachi in your country. Everyone happy. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bhaiya why are you following me every where? loL

Good development.

But I do see some mohajir members here who are settled in Punjab, what are your views about them, they bhaiyas too?

BTW Karachi is the economic hub and the biggest city in Pakistan.

Probably you should have let some bhaiyas in Punjab to civilize it from paindoo ness

Karachi is only port city, nothing to do with bhaiyas. Up/biharis need to be civilized looking at how they live in extreme poverty. Now i can understand why India is more hungry then rest of south asia according to latest report. Its because thousands of bhaiyas die like rats every day.

Bhayias Indian punjab ko mubarak hoo, we dont need them. Let them civilize drugie sikhs and take over Indian Punjab.

Well apparently bhaiya culture has taken over Pakistani punjab to the extent that speaking in punjabi is cosidered lower class and all well to do people speak in Bhaiya Urdu :lol:

Is the bhaiya language movie dedh Sihqiya and dhoom still running in lahore theaters? :sarcastic:

Islam is the oldest religion in the world.

No, it isn't. It began in the 6th century ad, with muhammed. I know muslims want to pretend that it is the oldest religion, because otherwise it all becomes rather meaningless, when you know that people have lived for millenia without islam. It undermines the importance of the religion. But it is a fact that the people who lived in ancient greece or Rome or India or China were not muslims. We have actual recorded history from all these places. Alexander or Cyrus or Chandragupta or Sun Tzu were not muslims.

Its funny how muslims try to pretend that everybody were muslims one time, until other religions came and corrupted everything. But it is understandable - that silly narrative is required, so as not to let anybody question the need for that religion. Another ridiculous comment I often get from muslims is that all babies born everywhere are born muslims, but their parents corrupt them into the local religion.

Such myths help them avoid the inconvenient question, about why allah doesn't make everybody muslims.

Don't start that here they will not understand.

2_18.png

:P

We understand perfectly, why muslims say so.

No, it isn't. It began in the 6th century ad, with muhammed. I know muslims want to pretend that it is the oldest religion, because otherwise it all becomes rather meaningless, when you know that people have lived for millenia without islam. It undermines the importance of the religion. But it is a fact that the people who lived in ancient greece or Rome or India or China were not muslims. We have actual recorded history from all these places. Alexander or Cyrus or Chandragupta or Sun Tzu were not muslims.

Its funny how muslims try to pretend that everybody were muslims one time, until other religions came and corrupted everything. But it is understandable - that silly narrative is required, so as not to let anybody question the need for that religion. Another ridiculous comment I often get from muslims is that all babies born everywhere are born muslims, but their parents corrupt them into the local religion.

Such myths help them avoid the inconvenient question, about why allah doesn't make everybody muslims.

We understand perfectly, why muslims say so.

If the above is what you think then lol go to a Muslim website that allows Q&A and post this theory they won't laugh at you like me don't worry. :lol:

Well apparently bhaiya culture has taken over Pakistani punjab to the extent that speaking in punjabi is cosidered lower class and all well to do people speak in Bhaiya Urdu :lol:

Is the bhaiya language movie dedh Sihqiya and dhoom still running in lahore theaters? :sarcastic:

Dhoom and bhaiya movie hahahaha

Bollywood hate bhaiyas, look how they portray them lol and bhaiyas has most horrible accent ever when they speak hindi. No wonder bollywood only use urdu/punjabi with proper accent.

This is bhiaya movie, dont confuse them with bollywood.

sasura_bada_paisawala.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom