What's new

200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
India complying with Shariah law, sad that India's Hindu heritage is being eroded by Islam...

1.) India is just complying India's way of doing things.

2.) Hindu heritage is not eroding as its a way of life. And a Muslim going to mosque or Hindu building a Mosque don't weakens their religion. They are for inclusive, mature, tolerant society.

3.) Islam is enriching India as a beautiful mosaic of interfaith, inter regional diversity and unity. There is a saying in India "Anekta main ekta, hindustan ki visheshta" :smokin:

Again bhaiya using bollywood movie as exemple. haHa

And stop following me around in pdf lol

Is your Lahnda language is used in bollywood? :omghaha::omghaha:

To Indians, can I please request you to stop replying to the trolls in deference to our 200 million muslim brethren in India

:suicide2:
Is your Lahnda language is used in bollywood? :omghaha::omghaha:

Abhe bihari sharam kar, why are you following me around? HaHa

WTF is Punjabi Urdu:lol:

As I suspected, you have been bhaiyaized so much you believe punjabi-urdu is some language :rofl:

Who the **** cares if you pronounce punjabi words with persian twists, phool or fool, point is you have lost the original Punjabi, such a shame.

Who the fu.ck are you to ask us to restore mosques.

People of India restored Indian mosques, nobody gives a shyt what a Pakistani mullah thinks.

Punjabi supremacist, apparently the guy isnt even a punjabi speaking dude.

Apparently supremacist shyt cuts both ways of the border.

Haha retarded bhaiya, see this what they think of themselves. They use bhaiya to insult others, now i have become bhaiya because according to them they are indeed useless and filth of planet earth. Lollllllll

Who the fu.ck are you to ask us to restore mosques.

People of India restored Indian mosques, nobody gives a shyt what a Pakistani mullah thinks.
Maybe you lost your way and are on the wrong thread! The title itslef says it all:

UK Sikhs want Nawaz Sharif to help save their shrines in Pakistan

BTW, without reading please dont quote me! Keep you illiteracy to yourself!

so you guys finished the minorities in pakistan for the sake of good ?
If you dont read my posts dont expect answers go troll somewhere else

No, it isn't. It began in the 6th century ad, with muhammed. I know muslims want to pretend that it is the oldest religion, because otherwise it all becomes rather meaningless, when you know that people have lived for millenia without islam. It undermines the importance of the religion. But it is a fact that the people who lived in ancient greece or Rome or India or China were not muslims. We have actual recorded history from all these places. Alexander or Cyrus or Chandragupta or Sun Tzu were not muslims.

Its funny how muslims try to pretend that everybody were muslims one time, until other religions came and corrupted everything. But it is understandable - that silly narrative is required, so as not to let anybody question the need for that religion. Another ridiculous comment I often get from muslims is that all babies born everywhere are born muslims, but their parents corrupt them into the local religion.

Such myths help them avoid the inconvenient question, about why allah doesn't make everybody muslims.

We understand perfectly, why muslims say so.
Man delusion has hit a new level here ^^

The I know it all attitude! You got it going! Just not in the right direction :rofl:

Maybe you lost your way and are on the wrong thread! The title itslef says it all:
UK Sikhs want Nawaz Sharif to help save their shrines in Pakistan
BTW, without reading please dont quote me! Keep you illiteracy to yourself!

HAHAHA, OMG you do seem retarded, and you go around calling other people illiterate.:omghaha:

Heres the title of the thread- 200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Let me know if you need a dictionary for that.

Haha retarded bhaiya, see this what they think of themselves. They use bhaiya to insult others, now i have become bhaiya because according to them they are indeed useless and filth of planet earth. Lollllllll

Yeah a guy who speaks Punjabi Urdu is definitely a Bhaiya, dont tell me your whole family is like this, you ay want to revisit your origins :lol:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak this has become ridiculous thread! Served no purpose ...

HAHAHA, OMG you do seem retarded, and you go around calling other people illiterate.:omghaha:

Heres the title of the thread- 200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Now go search what I said...You may need this for aiding ya:

Shabdkosh | शब्दकोश : English Hindi Dictionary and Translation

And just so that I can rub it in your face here is what I wrote...Then again I guess its a habit to read and then drag it out of context so that to make a fool of yourself...No not phool but fool!

Is it a norm in India that when you do something, you demand something in return?

When we do something we just do it for the sake of doing good...Does this phenomena exist in India? Just asking because we didnt ask them to "restore 200 mosques" so why demand something in return? Makes no sense...Its like ok we smiled to an Indian today can we demand that you please give us Punjab? :unsure:

The 200 mosques India "restored" had many use in India for tourism, or so they can demand something in return or because they wanted to make sure they can show the world they are growing tolerance now....and the mention that Sikh and Hindu communities did it as though the Muslims in India had no hand in it? Really, the thread sounds really funny...

Man delusion has hit a new level here ^^

The I know it all attitude! You got it going! Just not in the right direction :rofl:

Empty words, against reasoned posts of mine. Try to argue my posts with reason and logic, instead of with smileys and catchphrases. I reiterate every word in the post of mine that you quoted. Do you have any proper rebuttals worth my time?

:suicide2:

Abhe bihari sharam kar, why are you following me around? HaHa

Tu has raha hai, ya ro raha hai. :laugh:

Yeah a guy who speaks Punjabi Urdu is definitely a Bhaiya, dont tell me your whole family is like this, you ay want to revisit your origins :lol:

I pretty sure of my origin and we dont speak urdu but punjabi. In bollywood usually its urdu but in proper accent and not bhaiya accent and punjabi in songs. The guy who use bhaiya as insult while being bhaiya is rare to see. Lolll

Empty words, against reasoned posts of mine. Try to argue my posts with reason and logic, instead of with smileys and catchphrases. I reiterate every word in the post of mine that you quoted. Do you have any proper rebuttals worth my time?
I said it all with that post...Sorry you didnt catch it...Let me break it down for you:
If you want to learn I may respond but if you want to waste time with "I know it all" attitude...carry on!

I pretty sure of my origin and we dont speak urdu but punjabi. In bollywood usually its urdu but in proper accent and not bhaiya accent and punjabi in songs. The guy who use bhaiya as insult while being bhaiya is rare to see. Lolll

maybe you need to relearn urdu, watching too many bollywood films has made you believe that that is the real Urdu. :lol:

I do know in Pak speaking punjabi is considered jahil thing, upper class prefers urdu and lower classes try to imitate them.

Maybe theres a reason why the Muhajir language Urdu was made national language instead of the most widely spoken Punjabi.

I said it all with that post...Sorry you didnt catch it...Let me break it down for you:
If you want to learn I may respond but if you want to waste time with "I know it all" attitude...carry on!

Again...You have not conveyed anything substantial here. Put yourself in my position, and ask what am I supposed to rspond to here? The only peron wasting time is you.

Again...You have not conveyed anything substantial here. Put yourself in my position, and ask what am I supposed to rspond to here? The only peron wasting time is you.

You know, as well as I know, that they magnify the victimhood of Indian Muslims because they get their jollies from it.

Ditto with Dalits. They don't give a damn about them, but they stroke themselves at night because it justifies their 'two nation' theory.

They want Indians to discriminate, because they do it to fellow Muslims themselves.

Ask a Shia, Ahmadi or an Atheist if they can worship openly and debate openly about their beliefs.

They know nil about the Muslim history in Kerala. Because you know, the evil yindoos had the audacity to live together with them peacefully for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom