What's new

200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the above is what you think then lol go to a Muslim website that allows Q&A and post this theory they won't laugh at you like me don't worry. :lol:

Do you think this is the first time I have heard this stupidity? You can laugh at me all you like. The fact remains that every sentence I wrote is true. No, Islam is not the oldest religion in the world. Not by a long shot. Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianiy, Jainism, Judaism, the old Greek religions, the old Roman religions, all existed before Islam. Only by murdering history cn you claim otherwise.

Do you think this is the first time I have heard this stupidity? You can laugh at me all you like. The fact remains that every sentence I wrote is true. No, Islam is not the oldest religion in the world. Not by a long shot. Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianiy, Jainism, Judaism, the old Greek religions, the old Roman religions, all existed before Islam. Only by murdering history cn you claim otherwise.

Spare me I will not argue about this with you, I told him not to post that here it should have ended then and there. Like I said there are other forums where you can go and argue and people will indulge you there as well.

Dhoom and bhaiya movie hahahaha

Bollywood hate bhaiyas, look how they portray them lol and bhaiyas has most horrible accent ever when they speak hindi. No wonder bollywood only use urdu/punjabi with proper accent.

This is bhiaya movie, dont confuse them with bollywood.

sasura_bada_paisawala.jpg

Hey what about this, apparently your Bhaiyafied Pakistani Punjabis loved this movie more than us.
hahaha.gif

70154586.jpg

Last edited:
Dhoom and bhaiya movie hahahaha

Bollywood hate bhaiyas, look how they portray them lol and bhaiyas has most horrible accent ever when they speak hindi. No wonder bollywood only use urdu/punjabi with proper accent.

This is bhiaya movie, dont confuse them with bollywood.

sasura_bada_paisawala.jpg

Dhoom and proper Urdu/Punjabi. rofl

I think you have been bhaiyaized to such an extent that you think movies like dhoom are punjabi/urdu. :rofl:

Dhoom uses the standard hindi used in west up delhi areas.

Punjabi my ***, I am just beginning to wonder if you arent a bhaiya yourself. :lol:

Right lol restored to be vacant. :cheesy:

1.) Restoring is a symbol of our maturity, tolerance and inclusive growth. :yahoo:

2.) It also shows that we are not time wrapped in pre 1947. We have move on. :angel:

3.) It also shows that these areas get developed and people have spare funds for helping others or building mosques.

Islam is the oldest religion in the world.
no it is not ! Actually humans have survived and did fine without islam for thousands of years .. they even survived without religion per se for much much longer that the entire documented history of humans ..

Dhoom and proper Urdu/Punjabi. rofl

I think you have been bhaiyaized to such an extent that you think movies like dhoom are punjabi/urdu. :rofl:

Dhoom uses the standard hindi used in west up delhi areas.

Punjabi my ***, I am just beginning to wonder if you arent a bhaiya yourself. :lol:

LOl standard hindi. Standard hindi is in your news channels. You guys cant even pronounce proper words in punjabi urdu. Zindabad become jindabad and phool become fool when your kind pronounce it. Dont mistake bollywood language with standard hindi lol

Hey what about this, apparently your Bhaiyafied Pakistani Punjabis loved this movie more than us.
hahaha.gif

70154586.jpg

Again bhaiya using bollywood movie as exemple. haHa

And stop following me around in pdf lol

Dont care,,, the destruction of the Babri Masjid means we should wipe out every temple off the face of the earth
ha ha ha!what a funny joke mate:rofl:!i think it's high time for you to wake up and smell the coffee......:coffee:

India complying with Shariah law, sad that India's Hindu heritage is being eroded by Islam...

Is it a norm in India that when you do something, you demand something in return?

When we do something we just do it for the sake of doing good...Does this phenomena exist in India? Just asking because we didnt ask them to "restore 200 mosques" so why demand something in return? Makes no sense...Its like ok we smiled to an Indian today can we demand that you please give us Punjab? :unsure:

The 200 mosques India "restored" had many use in India for tourism, or so they can demand something in return or because they wanted to make sure they can show the world they are growing tolerance now....and the mention that Sikh and Hindu communities did it as though the Muslims in India had no hand in it? Really, the thread sounds really funny...

Is it a norm in India that when you do something, you demand something in return?

When we do something we just do it for the sake of doing good...Does this phenomena exist in India? Just asking because we didnt ask them to "restore 200 mosques" so why demand something in return? Makes no sense...Its like ok we smiled to an Indian today can we demand that you please give us Punjab? :unsure:

so you guys finished the minorities in pakistan for the sake of good ?

Very nice. Steps taken for inter-faith harmony should be appreciated :agree:

LOl standard hindi. Standard hindi is in your news channels. You guys cant even pronounce proper words in punjabi urdu. Zindabad become jindabad and phool become fool when your kind pronounce it. Dont mistake bollywood language with standard hindi lol

WTF is Punjabi Urdu:lol:

As I suspected, you have been bhaiyaized so much you believe punjabi-urdu is some language :rofl:

Who the **** cares if you pronounce punjabi words with persian twists, phool or fool, point is you have lost the original Punjabi, such a shame.

When we do something we just do it for the sake of doing good...Does this phenomena exist in India? Just asking because we didnt ask them to "restore 200 mosques" so why demand something in return? Makes no sense...Its like ok we smiled to an Indian today can we demand that you please give us Punjab?

Who the fu.ck are you to ask us to restore mosques.

People of India restored Indian mosques, nobody gives a shyt what a Pakistani mullah thinks.

What sort of a comment was that ?

Punjabi supremacist, apparently the guy isnt even a punjabi speaking dude.

Apparently supremacist shyt cuts both ways of the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom