What's new

200 mosques restored in Indian Punjab by Sikh and Hindu communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opinion-wastage of resources......shud have been 200 schools or PHC's.....
Bt thn again its India....minority appeasement.....votebank politiks....indian muslims shud knw be:hitwall:tter....kya hoga country ka.....

Totally agree with it - A Muslim can pray anywhere, but for education he/she must go to school.

If one goes by the comments or thanks it seems members from the pakistan are not very happy with the development. :rolleyes:

Is it because it breaks myth and take away consolation that its far worse on the other side of the fence. :undecided:

Masha' allah , we are beautiful country with beautiful faiths working for one common goal :)

If one goes by the comments or thanks it seems members from the pakistan are not very happy with the development. :rolleyes:

Is it because it breaks myth and take away consolation that its far worse on the other side of the fence. :undecided:

Buutt hurts. :rofl:

punjab_mosque_20100705.jpg

Pakistan Hindu Post (PHP): Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims Across Rural Punjab Restore Mosques, India

i for one sincerely believe that we got more temples and mosques than requires, build schools , playgrounds.The colony that i live in recently turned a small ground, the only ground in the colony where children daily play cricket, football into a bloody temple.I was so angry.....do we value our kids happiness or to build just another temple...the nearest suitable ground is quite far...the nearest temple...just a colony away.Huh...ill never understand religion.

Economic migrants from other states like UP/Bihar not the Punjabies.
MalerKotla has a Punjabi Muslim community. While UP/Bihar migrants are only temporary migrants, but plenty of J&K Muslims have settled in Punjab, especially Gujjars.

MalerKotla has a Punjabi Muslim community. While UP/Bihar migrants are only temporary migrants, but plenty of J&K Muslims have settled in Punjab, especially Gujjars.

But most of them settled quite later after partition and the figures of UP/Bihari migrants are also included in wiki article - is it not so?

Restored for whom? I don't think any Muslim is left in Indian Punjab. But anyway good for India

that's the most ignorant statement i hve heard of so far..

up/biharis are never temporary migrants. Soon the province will be full of bhaiyas.

You will hear many Pakistanis saying their ancestors were Buddhist and Zoroastrians but not Hinduism. the mere idea of Zoroastrianism being prevalent region in Punjab instead of Hinduism made me LOLed. :laugh:

Islam is the oldest religion in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom