What's new

2 minutes of mourning to be observed tomorrow throughout India

MohitV

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity: PM Narendra Modi tweets

I request everyone to upload a picture of school going kids as their DP, to pay respect to innocent kids who died today in the cowardly attack perpetrated by these TTP animals.

#IndiaWithPakistan

Last edited:
In the wake of dastardly attack in Pakistan, I appeal to schools across India to observe 2 mins of silence tomorrow as a mark of solidarity: PM Narendra Modi tweets

I request everyone to upload a picture of school going kids as their DP, to pay respect to innocent kids who died today in the cowardly attack perpetrated by these TTP animals.

#IndiaWithPakistan

Appreciated

Good gesture. It might sound weird but actually I mourned in front of the computer for a couple of minutes after going through that tragic thread and looking at that shoe picture :(:cry:

Yeah...I walk away from my desk into the corridor and stand for 2 mins each time one of our soldiers gets killed. I guess I'll do it for the poor kids who had nothing to do with anything.

Been depressed the whole day...couldn't do a thing.

What's the world coming to?

I see most television channels are covering the mourning being observed at many schools in India.. There are no words to condemn such an heinous act ..only thing that I want to ask..kya ye insaan hi hai?

खून किसी का भी गिरे यहां
नस्ल-ए-आदम का खून है आखिर
बच्चे सरहद पार के ही सही
किसी की छाती का सुकून है आखिर....
आज कुछ बस्ते घर नहीं जायेंगे .....
वो 26/11था आज 16/12 है,
कल धरती हमारी थी हथियार तुम्हारे थे,
आज धरती भी तुम्हारी है हथियार भी तुम्हारे है,
हमे दुःख कल भी था आज भी है....

कैसी होगी उस माँ की हालत जिसके बच्चे ने कहा होगा मैं आज स्कूल नहीं जाऊंगा और माँ ने उसे डाँट डपटकर जबरदस्ती स्कूल भेजा होगा..

I will pray god for a terrorism free Pakistan and peace of Died children and speedy recovery of Injured.

Back
Top Bottom