What's new

2 minutes of mourning to be observed tomorrow throughout India

Good gesture

kindly also stop funding

bla and talibans

thanks

Unless NaMo calls off his dogs of war from Afghan-Pakistan,these will sound crocodile tears. Wind up the RAW/SFF network in the the region set up by Ajit Duval.

much appreciated.... we would appreciate it even more if raw stops funding these ttp pigs

@Horus @waz @Oscar @Fulcrum15 @WebMaster @Chak Bamu: Yesterday I made a request to you all, to stop members from blaming India at a time like this. It is a double cut for us to come here and not only read about little children being massacred, but when we express our anguish, to be blamed for it.

Regardless, we will of course spend a day of mourning, not to get anybody's certificate of appreciation, but because it is the right thing to do. Our PM, president, parliament, state assemblies, tens of millions of schoolchildren, and in general a billion of us have observed two minutes of silence, and wish to extend our solidarity with the victims and their loved ones today. As far as I can see, every single Indian member on the forum has risen above petty geopolitics in the wake of this atrocity. You have an obligation to ask the Pakistani members to do the same. Please be human beings first, before being Pakistanis or Indians or muslims or hindus or whatever. I would gladly give my own life, if it would help to bring those children back.

I would have appreciated it more if the Indian flag flew at half mast for a day.
That's not possible by law, we have very specific criteria for flying the flag half mast:

Half-mast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But do note that the gestures offered by parliamentarians and MLAs and school students today was far more impassioned than those offered on the occasion of the death of a governor or minister.

much appreciated.... we would appreciate it even more if raw stops funding these ttp pigs

Come out of your delusion mate, for the sake of your own.......or is it self-imposed delusion??

Moulana? Abdul Aziz Refuse Condemn Pehawer Incident

These guys sitting in your own country providing tacit support to the attack and your govt. doing nothing........
if they've any connection with RAW, why is your govt. not taking any action??....

People like you are purposely trying to divert the attention from the real issue and real culprits, which leaves no doubt as to who you guys actually are.....the first target of the people of Pakistan should be guys like you.....

Last edited:
I would have appreciated it more if the Indian flag flew at half mast for a day.
sorry bro, we cant do that for any other nation. it will be done when our national crisis only. National Flag in half post is not such an easy thing to do.

Come out of your delusion mate, for the sake of your own.......or is it self-imposed delusion??

These guys sitting in your own country providing tacit support to the attack and your govt. doing nothing........
if they are RAW agents, why is your govt. not taking any action??....

People like you are purposely trying to divert the attention from the real issue and real culprits, which leaves no doubt as to who you guys actually are.....the first target of the people of Pakistan should be guys like you.....

red mosque is the epicenter for terror apologists

if they are RAW agents, why is your govt. not taking any action??....

People like you are purposely trying to divert the attention from the real issue, which leaves no doubt as to who you guys actually are.....the first target of the people of Pakistan should be guys like you.....

These are the same guys the Pakistanis have mollycoddled before.
Nizam-e-Adl Regulation 2009 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember reading the support that TTP had on this very forum and people were very enthusiastic supporters and were looking forward to being ruled on laws based on their interpretation of the Quran then.

I hope that Pakistan doesn't forget this incident EVER!

I would like to thank mature and sensitive people of India for great display of humanity.

B5By-OWCcAAs4In.jpg
B5BuolfCQAAP-sl.jpg

B5CLhPPCEAA3Smw.jpg

Gujrat India.jpg

Ludhiana.jpg

red mosque is the epicenter for terror apologists
.....and it is in Pakistan, why blame India then??
Apologists/sympathizers/supporters and the terrorists themselves.....all are same, one cannot live/work without the other.......
Why your govt., your all-powerful Army and most intelligent ISI are ineffective against them??......unless ofcourse we assume something else.......
The common people of Pakistan should ask these questions today if they are really heart-broken by the Peshawar incident.....

Last edited:
I will however condemn the practitioners of 4th generation warfare. Where ever they might be: India, Pakistan, USA, Russia, or anywhere else.

It would be naive to think that India does not back certain 'assets' within Pakistan. It might not be an official policy, but we know of certain state actors within India who do practice dark arts of 4th gen warfare.

I will not explicitly blame India for this instance. But I will not absolve some Indians of doing their worst at least.

Wow! I am amazed by the gesture of my Indian brothers!

Thank you!

I know this may sounds premature, but there has to be an effort in starting a joint (Indian & Pakistan) counter terrorism operation

Despite our differences at this time of crisis every Indian stands with Pakistanis

We stand with the kids and their families but lets just not turn this in to another Aman ki Asha attempt. It won't be long before India suffers an attack and we will have some people rejoicing from across the border. Let them take some concrete steps to tackle groups attacking India, lets not forget what we suffered at the hands of non state actors.

We stand with the kids and their families but lets just not turn this in to another Aman ki Asha attempt. It won't be long before India suffers an attack and we will have some people rejoicing from across the border. Let them take some concrete steps to tackle groups attacking India, lets not forget what we suffered at the hands of non state actors.
Aman ki asha is just asha and i don't think that "asha" is going to convert into reality anytime soon, until and unless pakistan undergoes a complete cultural change.

Back
Top Bottom