What's new

Pakistan to observe day of mourning tomorrow over Queen Elizabeth’s death

Did they do anything on Quadi's day, which gave us freedom from the Queen at the first place? Why to rush to observe the mourning day, especially when we have floods.

I was thinking the same thing every conversation starts with a taxi. I'm sure his father was either a cab driver or a kabob shop worker.

Foul mouths the Chinese but has a picture of JF17 on his profile, well knowing without the Chinese, there would be no JF17 or J10, no radar, ammunition, engine, not even ships or sub.

He talks about being ungrateful to the UK, but what about being ungrateful to the Chinese, without who you wouldn't have defense equipment? I wonder how much the British contributed to Pakistan's defense. Besides leaving us with a conflict anchor point in the name of Kashmir.

A Pakistani is a contradiction within a contradiction.

dumb bastrd doesnt get it that the aid is actually continuation of colonialism. they just print money and send to dopy pakistanis who rejoice and celebate n say look they help us. Sending the food aid, well you might aswell say thats the food aid, that churchill stole from bengal and some of it is being distributed to you after so many years.

During World War II, Britain forcibly plundered a large amount of grain from South Asia and sent it to Europe. This led to the death of 50 million South Asians in famine. Churchill did not care about the famine in South Asia. He even said that "these Indians breed like rabbits."

View attachment 878192

View attachment 878192View attachment 878195View attachment 878196View attachment 878197

You have the blood of South Asian people in your body. You grew up eating rice from the subcontinent. Now you attack your compatriots for the sake of the British just because you have acquired British nationality. I don't know who is truly ungrateful.

that is real holocaust

fcuk ayub khan fat bas trd. our villages got flooded our electricity is taken. it was cheaper to give us passport then to compensate.

pakistan should mark flood day as well.

wat is it with you and taxi drivers. i used look down on taxi drivers until i learnt you have freedom to be your own boss, money isnt bad, also allows you to have your own time table. plus i know many taxi drivers with master degrees, most of them qualified to be lawyers but rather have stress free lifestyle.

I was thinking the same thing every conversation starts with a taxi. I'm sure his father was either a cab driver or a kabob shop worker.

Foul mouths the Chinese but has a picture of JF17 on his profile, well knowing without the Chinese, there would be no JF17 or J10, no radar, ammunition, engine, not even ships or sub.

He talks about being ungrateful to the UK, but what about being ungrateful to the Chinese, without who you wouldn't have defense equipment? I wonder how much the British contributed to Pakistan's defense. Besides leaving us with a conflict anchor point in the name of Kashmir.

A Pakistani is a contradiction within a contradiction.

During World War II, Britain forcibly plundered a large amount of grain from South Asia and sent it to Europe. This led to the death of 50 million South Asians in famine. Churchill did not care about the famine in South Asia. He even said that "these Indians breed like rabbits."

View attachment 878192

View attachment 878192View attachment 878195View attachment 878196View attachment 878197

You have the blood of South Asian people in your body. You grew up eating rice from the subcontinent. Now you attack your compatriots for the sake of the British just because you have acquired British nationality. I don't know who is truly ungrateful.
This guy @aziqbal is a known idiot and loyal dog of the queen. He also has a few screws loose.
First he wanted UK to invade Russia over Ukraine war but lately he was supporting Russia for showing NATO and the west the mirror :lol: That shows either he is mentally sick or went to Ukraine to fight for his queen, got caught by the Russian soldiers and they teaches him how to behave like a good boy :lol:
And thanks to mods @waz for terminating his Think Tank Status.

Meanwhile Iran did not send a message to Britain for the death of the Queen.
I wish all the Muslim world would've done the same.

Have the British ever observed the death of a non-European leader?

View attachment 878192

Thankfully,Pakistani people never suffered a famine in it's entire history, it was India and Bangladesh, both of whom did the same, maybe Bangladesh did it for 3 days

So it doesn't bother me, WTH is even south Asian people or blood, we are just pakistanis

ungrateful selfish greedy taxi drivers like you who are here on a their 3 visa show the worst of the Pakistani slaves

Queen gave a personal message to people of flood damaged Pakistan just before she died and UK donated £15 million in opening days of the floods and UK Pakistani community donated over £1 million in a single evening fundraiser

1 million Pakistanis immigrated to UK between 1960-1980 due to the Queens open door policy towards only Pakistan due to Ayub Khans good friendship with Queen today we are 3 million strong and remittance from UK keeps millions of Pakistanis fed

50,000 Pakistanis have green cards which get Rs 10,000 top up by UK tax payers monthly

yet you are busy licking Chinese boots for a few coins and they never gave you citizenship

your only constant in life is to remain a beggar and slave to the highest bidder like all the other ungrateful taxi drivers

Well said my friend

This is both hilarious and sad. This proves our establishment is still their slave. bajwa should cry and hit his head like those maasis do in village when someone dies. our flag will be down for the queen of England, wow had hay beghairiti ki.

It’s called International Relations and Common-wealth community. Rest is your backward and ghatiya mindset.

Please announce the time for funeral prayer (Ghayebana Namaz-e-Janaza) and also where her Shrine (Darvar) will be hosted?

I wonder if the United Kingdom will announce the national day of mourning when Shehbaz Sharif will die?

I wonder why the close allies of UK such as USA, Canada or Australia did not announce public holiday as yet?
Australian announced that September 22 would be a Public Holiday for the Mourning of QE passing.

Canada is talking about marking the day September 8 as a Public Holiday for the Queen passing.

US is not in the commonwealth, in fact, most American hate British gut. Why would American observe queen death as a Public Holiday.

Utterly shameful. A soverign nation mourning the loss of it's previous coloniser.

For anyone getting a hard on about my location - i don't give a shit. Our people migrated purely because our own country has a shit economy which cannot sustain us, let alone lift us out of poverty. We came for the money, im staying for the money. They day the money gets better elsewhere, i'll go elsewhere - up until the day our own country allows us the opportunity to live with economic dignity without having to jump through hoops.

ungrateful selfish greedy taxi drivers like you who are here on a their 3 visa show the worst of the Pakistani slaves

Queen gave a personal message to people of flood damaged Pakistan just before she died and UK donated £15 million in opening days of the floods and UK Pakistani community donated over £1 million in a single evening fundraiser

1 million Pakistanis immigrated to UK between 1960-1980 due to the Queens open door policy towards only Pakistan due to Ayub Khans good friendship with Queen today we are 3 million strong and remittance from UK keeps millions of Pakistanis fed

50,000 Pakistanis have green cards which get Rs 10,000 top up by UK tax payers monthly

yet you are busy licking Chinese boots for a few coins and they never gave you citizenship

your only constant in life is to remain a beggar and slave to the highest bidder like all the other ungrateful taxi drivers

You forgot the bit about where her ancestors invaded your homeland, asset stripped it and imposed their minions upon you, creating third world shitholes where even today people have to migrate all over the world to survive. Expected better from you bro.

You see a black man in the US mourn for their ex-owners descendant's death

A Single black man in the US has more self-respect than the collective population of Pakistan
This isn't some Pakistan exclusive thing, the WHOLE world has observed mourning for the Queen. Even many of the former colonies.

so fcuking wat not for our ppl benefit. we dont get to use our dam's electric fully, it goes to punjab. fcuk ayub sell out bas trd like bajwa.

Electricity for which AJK govt get payed billions every year. Only surplus electricity goes to punjab.

I think South Asian countries should not mourn the British queen.

View attachment 878121

You come from a people with self respect. We haven't even aknowledged our century of shame yet.

Many dams were build since then but you find only Mirpuris in UK? Thank Queen for allowing your ancestors in UK. And thank Ayub for giving your ancestors passports. Could have easily have given to random Pakistanis instead and today there wouldn’t be so many Mirpuris in UK.

So what? Whats the worst that would happen, we'd be starving like the other 40% who live in Pakistan.

Electricity for which AJK govt get payed billions every year. Only surplus electricity goes to punjab.

Funny that - we have regular blackouts - wonder where the bijli goes.

#does it fuks like go ask locals. We run generators becuase of this. then to be proper mayaday they see azad kashmir car number plate and pull it over for bribes or harrass the ppl.

Then there was the mirpur airport issue which was denied. airports run by ppl we dont recognize from our community. airport moved to islamabad that also fcuked us over.

Australian announced that September 22 would be a Public Holiday for the Mourning of QE passing.

Canada is talking about marking the day September 8 as a Public Holiday for the Queen passing.

US is not in the commonwealth, in fact, most American hate British gut. Why would American observe queen death as a Public Holiday.
I know Canadian Prime Minister was literally crying

Queen Elizabeth was not only the queen of Uk but also Australia and Canada so it makes sense if they announce a public holiday but it makes no sense for France, Italy or USA to announce it.

Pakistan announcing the national day of mourning is funny as it should be irrelevant to them.

Meanwhile Iran did not send a message to Britain for the death of the Queen.
I wish all the Muslim world would've done the same.

Have the British ever observed the death of a non-European leader?
That is because Iran has had a self respecting and honorable government since 1979.

We were close to it with Imran Khan but we all know happened with him a couple months ago. But he will be back InshAllah.

Back
Top Bottom