What's new

State mourning for Palestinians: US Embassy in Dhaka to fly flag at half-staff tomorrow

America’s typical demonising tactics doesn’t work on Hasina.

1. Islamophobia doesn’t work given Hasina’s staunch Sufi credentials and track record of cold blooded murder of Jamatis.

2. Honey trap - given she is a women obsessed with avenging her father.

3. Warmongering - not working either given how she refuses to start wars.

America is fucked when it comes to dealing with Hasina 🤣🤣

Will the US embassy in Islamabad and Jedda do the same??🤣🤣🤣

Knowing Hasina - she will now claim US wants her out because she stood up for Palestinians 🤣🤣🤣🤣
In 1990, Sheikh Hasina called half day hartal to protest ex-president Ershad's decision to send troops to Saudi Arabia to protect the kingdom from Saddam Hossain.

In 1990, Sheikh Hasina called half day hartal to protest ex-president Ershad's decision to send troops to Saudi Arabia to protect the kingdom from Saddam Hossain.

I support it!

BD should not protect the Wahhabis!

Islam’s holiest sites need to go back under Ottoman control. Then Bangladeshi hajis won’t be abused and insulted when they arrive to perform Hajj.

I support it!

BD should not protect the Wahhabis!

Islam’s holiest sites need to go back under Ottoman control. Then Bangladeshi hajis won’t be abused and insulted when they arrive to perform Hajj.
Wahabi or what the entire BD population is disliked by other Arab countries because they regard us poor, thief, liar and beggar always asking for Fetra and Bakshish.

Ask your Fupu to encourage industrialists to build factories to raise the wealth level of the country. It will bring back respect for BD people.

Instead, your Fupu herself steals money and poor people have to go to ME for job. Why do you shout here?

If BD doesn't want Hasina, Pakistan should invite her to become Chief Martial Law Administrator.

Wahabi or what the entire BD population is disliked by other Arab countries because they regard us poor, thief, liar and beggar always asking for Fetra and Bakshish.

Ask your Fupu to encourage industrialists to build factories to raise the wealth level of the country. It will bring back respect for BD people.

Instead, your Fupu herself steals money and poor people have to go to ME for job. Why do you shout here?

Thanks for making my case 🤣🤣🤣

With this kind of advocacy skills - you should join the Trump legal team 🤣🤣

Saddam wanted to take control of Makkah and Madina.

I wish he did! Then Bangladeshi hajis would have been treated with respect.

Bangladeshis were treated better in Iraq than Saudi Arabia!

These two cities need to be confiscated from the Wahhabis.

I hope Turks or Iranians take it one day!!!

These two cities need to be confiscated from the Wahhabis.

I hope Turks or Iranians take it one day!!!
How can they take control of Makkah and Madina without invading Saudi Arabia?

How can they take control of Makkah and Madina without invading Saudi Arabia?

Hope they do and dissolve it.

Turks should get Makkah. And Iranians get Madina?

Nice even split between two great countries.

All those Sheikhdoms should also be annexed.

Shame Saddam could not hold onto Kuwait 🤣

If BD doesn't want Hasina, Pakistan should invite her to become Chief Martial Law Administrator.
Thank you for your kind offer but we would like to reject it. We think she’s better suited to teach Indians how to build toilets and stop shitting on the streets.

Hope they do and dissolve it.

Turks should get Makkah. And Iranians get Madina?

Nice even split between two great countries.

All those Sheikhdoms should also be annexed.

Shame Saddam could not hold onto Kuwait 🤣
Don't you know the Iranians are Shias. They are not even Sunnis so how can we allow the Shias to take control of Madina? As regards to Saddam, I don't support invading smaller countries by big neighbors.

Don't you know the Iranians are Shias. They are not even Sunnis so how can we allow the Shias to take control of Madina? As regards to Saddam, I don't support invading smaller countries by big neighbors.

Ah! Great Muslims like you love dividing Muslims into Sunnis and Shias hehe

No wonder Muslims were so easily defeated by the British empire.

I love Iranian shias. Brave and intelligent people.

I also love the Turks. Very hospitable and intelligent and pragmatic.

Btw, Kuwait is a fake country. Where’s the history?

Ah! Great Muslims like you love dividing Muslims into Sunnis and Shias hehe
I like Iran as much as you do. But the thing is they don't consider Muhammad (PBUH) as their prophet. That's why I am against giving control of Makkah/ Madina to Iran.

Back
Top Bottom