What's new

State mourning for Palestinians: US Embassy in Dhaka to fly flag at half-staff tomorrow

I wish he did! Then Bangladeshi hajis would have been treated with respect.

Bangladeshis were treated better in Iraq than Saudi Arabia!
Bangladeshis are treated badly because the name BD does not carry any respect from Arabs or non-Arabs because of our image from a very poor country.

I also heard that even many Hajis go to hajj to collect Fetra money on the streets. Arabs call us Miskin and treat us Miskin because of this kind of filthy behavior.

Hasina has forced bloody U.S. to show respect to the Palestinian dead!!

Bloody Arabs can learn a lot from Bongo Bandhobi.
Indeed! Hazrat Sheikh Hasina wazeed also forced Dr Yunus for this statement of creating a free Palestine!

What can't Mataji do? After all she is jagojjanoni! :sarcastic:

Attachments

• Dr_Yunus.jpg
    Dr_Yunus.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 17
I like Iran as much as you do. But the thing is they don't consider Muhammad (PBUH) as their prophet.

Who told you this nonsense, idiot!

Stop spreading lies!

There are no religious differences between Shias and Sunnis.

The differences are ONLY political!

Shias believe the Khalifa should be from the Prophets bloodline.

Whereas Sunnis believe it should be the “most pious” person.

Personally, I do not believe in the concept of Khalifa - so the Sunni/Shiah view of it is as useful as a comb to a bald man.

Both sides are a bunch of idiots to fight and kill each other over something as stupid as this.

Whoever started this nonsense - should have been slapped and put in his place.

Poor leadership after the death of the prophet created a schism - blood feud - that haunts Islam to this day!!!

Who told you this nonsense, idiot!

Stop spreading lies!

There are no religious differences between Shias and Sunnis.

The differences are ONLY political!

Shias believe the Khalifa should be from the Prophets bloodline.

Whereas Sunnis believe it should be the “most pious” person.

Personally, I do not believe in the concept of Khalifa - so the Sunni/Shiah view of it is as useful as a comb to a bald man.

Both sides are a bunch of idiots to fight and kill each other over something as stupid as this.

Whoever started this nonsense - should have been slapped and put in his place.

Poor leadership after the death of the prophet created a schism - blood feud - that haunts Islam to this day!!!
I stand corrected---the primary ideological difference between Shia and Sunni relates to questions of religious authority and the leadership of all Muslims following the death of the Prophet. Those who followed the Prophet’s closest companion (Abu Bakr) became known as Sunni (the followers of the Prophet’s example – Sunnah). Those who followed the Prophet’s cousin and son-in-law (‘Ali) became known as Shi’a (the followers of the Party of ‘Ali – Shi’atu Ali). Sunnis focus on following the Prophet’s example whereas Shi’a focus on the lineage of Muhammad’s family through a series of Imams.

I stand corrected---the primary ideological difference between Shia and Sunni relates to questions of religious authority and the leadership of all Muslims following the death of the Prophet. Those who followed the Prophet’s closest companion (Abu Bakr) became known as Sunni (the followers of the Prophet’s example – Sunnah). Those who followed the Prophet’s cousin and son-in-law (‘Ali) became known as Shi’a (the followers of the Party of ‘Ali – Shi’atu Ali). Sunnis focus on following the Prophet’s example whereas Shi’a focus on the lineage of Muhammad’s family through a series of Imams.

Both ideas are utterly stupid.

And based on a stupid and idiotic concept.

Hence I do not consider myself Sunni or Shia - refuse to associate myself with idiotic concepts.

Wahhabism and Sufism are however distinct concepts - based on concrete differences.

Wahhabism takes the most brutal interpretation of the Koran and mixes it with some flawed/false “Hadiths”.

Whereas Sufism takes the most moderate interpretation of the Koran and advises its followers to strive for knowledge instead of uber religiosity.

Iranians are followers of Shia Islam.

They consider Hazrat Ali as the last prophet, not as we Sunnis consider Hazrat Muhammad SAW (PBUH) as the last prophet.
This is not correct. Their main disagreement with Sunnis is over who should have led the Caliphate after the death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
The divide is more political than religious.

Last edited:
Iranians are followers of Shia Islam.

They consider Hazrat Ali as the last prophet, not as we Sunnis consider Hazrat Muhammad SAW (PBUH) as the last prophet.
@Bilal9 Bhai , @Destranator Bhai is correct!

Shias ( both twelver and zaydi) also believe Hazrat Muhammad ( Pbuh) as final prophet!

They consider Hazrat Ali (Ra) as the first rightful caliph and first Imam , and reject other three caliphs!

If anyone consider anyone prophet after Muhammad ( pbuh) he/she can't be considered Muslim!

You see that Ahmadyyas consider Gulam Ahmed as last prophet while Quran itself declared that Muhammad ( Pbuh) is the last prophet, hence they can't be considered as any sect of Muslims!

This is not correct. Their main diagreement with Sunnis is on who should have led the Caliphate after the death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).

This is not correct. Their main diagreement with Sunnis is on who should have led the Caliphate after the death of Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).

Well I stand corrected. Tells you how much I know. :-)

Indeed! Hazrat Sheikh Hasina wazeed also forced Dr Yunus for this statement of creating a free Palestine!

What can't Mataji do? After all she is jagojjanoni! :sarcastic:

Yunus Uncle Zindabad. Jagojjanani Murdabad ! Walaikum Tafat to her !

Well I stand corrected. Tells you how much I know. :-)

Yunus Uncle Zindabad. Jagojjanani Murdabad ! Walaikum Tafat to her !
Hasina's রঙ্গলীলা with the French President Macron tells much about her character. She likes whitemen's company. She is a lady version of Ershad. So, yeah, Sheikh Hasina murdabad.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom