What's new

15 iranians loaded with bombs and spying equipments Caught by Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tihamah

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
FRESH NEWS: 15 Iranians got caught today at the eastern coast of Saudi Arabia near khafji town, they tried to sneak in boarding a boat, they had bombs, communication equipments and spying equipments.

قوات Ø*رس الØ*دود السعودية تØ*بط عمل خطير وتقبض على 14 إيراني من الØ*رس الثوري | شبكة أهم للأنباء

??? | ????? ??? 15 ???????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ????????

The news is still not yet available in english, as soon as it gets translated i will get it to you inshallah!

i don't blame Iran they are just terrorists and criminals since decadeds, i blame our goverment for not taking conclusive action against a regime who only understand the language of force, we should have supported all ethnic and religious groups in iran, arming, training and funding them also we should flood oil market and make it crash at 10 USD to make them all bankrupt, we can't keep listening to the US specially Obama, he is a hypocractic backstabbing coward in the literal since of the word, it is was enough seeing what he did in syria though it is directly against the US interests.

arming, training and funding them also we should flood oil market and make it crash at 10 USD to make them all bankrupt, we can't keep listening to the US specially Obama, he is a hypocractic backstabbing coward in the literal since of the word, it is was enough seeing what he did in syria though it is directly against the US interests.
Your government is already doing that :) And if your king does not listen to Obama, he will get the same treatment as Saddam and Gaddafi.

lol Failed Iranian attempt to disturb Hajj.

If am not mistaken Saudi Arabia has executed about a dozen Iranians in the past few months, just wondering why does Iran's regime keep sending its own people to death.

Ḥashshāshīn;3516702 said:
Your government is already doing that :) And if your king does not listen to Obama, he will get the same treatment as Saddam and Gaddafi.

you better tell that to Obama watch out!

lol Failed Iranian attempt to disturb Hajj.

If am not mistaken Saudi Arabia has executed about a dozen Iranians in the past few months, just wondering why does Iran's regime keep sending its own people to death.

Iranians bombed muslims in makkah during hajj before and started few fires, the biggest one was the rioting where hundreds of muslims were killed by iranians, i'm sure now they will try to kill muslims during hajj again, i think iranian pilgrims should be banned for the safety of other pilgrims, even israelis they don't have 1% of this iranian stupidity to do such things!!

Iranians have been killing muslims fo decades in the 80's the bombed muslims in makkah and started few fires and the biggest one was the rioting where hundreds of muslims were killed by them, i'm sure now they will try to kill muslims during hajj again, i think iranian pilgrims should be banned for the safety of other pilgrims.

Unfortunately true, Not to mention the Assassination of the Saudi envoy to Iran in the 80s, and the assassination of the Saudi council to pakistan lately. I think we should not only ban Iranian pilgrims but we should recall our ambassador and cut ties. Saudi Arabia should also increases economy pressure and isolation on Iran. Let the mullas share the noodle with N korea.

This is all KSAs Conspiracy to defame fellow Iranians Who are innocent!

SHUSH, how old are you?

Iran's regime is terrorist organization funded by the west to brake out Islam and specifically arab Muslims.

Yes Iran is so Innocent and not busy killing syrian along with Assad. and btw if you are pro-Iranian get the hell out of the country.
we don't want Komainei sympathizers on the Saudi soil. so its better if you could keep it down as its clear that you have no clue in regards of Saudi-Iran cold war history.

Who to believe and who to not. My brain processor cores are going offline

SHUSH, how old are you?

Iran's regime is terrorist organization funded by the west to brake out Islam and specifically arab Muslims.

Yes Iran is so Innocent and not busy killing syrian along with Assad. and btw if you are pro-Iranian get the hell out of the country.
we don't want Komainei sympathizers on the Saudi soil. so its better if you could keep it down as its clear that you have no clue in regards of Saudi-Iran cold war history.

I'm sorry but are you not buying weapons from the West? Lets take a look at another beauty of your games. If Israel plans to attack Iran, how in the right mind will they reach their destination? I'll give a hint, its through GCC and Wikileaks has opened that up.

Hypocrite? If you are truly anti west you can get the hell out of Canada.

I'm sorry but are you not buying weapons from the West? Lets take a look at another beauty of your games. If Israel plans to attack Iran, how in the right mind will they reach their destination? I'll give a hint, its through GCC and Wikileaks has opened that up.

Hypocrite? If you are anti west you can get the hell out of Canada.

Saudi Arabia buys weapons from different countries. we well buy weapons from whomever sells period.

As for Israel, if she wants to attack Iran trough GCC she is more than welcome to do it which I doubt she will be allows but, if you ask me, I would favor an Israeli strike over Iran. how about that? and btw Israel is not going to attack Iran, Nor Iran going to attack Israel

Iran's regime is terrorist organization funded by the west to brake out Islam and specifically arab Muslims. Yes Iran is so Innocent and not busy killing syrian along with Assad. and btw if you are pro-Iranian get the hell out of the country.

By you logic of funded by west should west not provide iran with brand spanking new military equipment, should not west uplift decades of sanctions. By the way when is harmaanesharifaan going to take care of Palestinian misery.

I would favor an Israeli strike over Iran. how about that?

Therefore We were correct SA favors israeli atrocities-genocides in Palestine-Lebanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom