What's new

15 iranians loaded with bombs and spying equipments Caught by Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not catch; you SA-you favor strike on Iran therefore it is easy to assess you favor israeli strikes on Palestine-Lebanon. Yes it does come under context if you favor a muslims nation being bombed you favor the same nation committing atrocities-crimes against humanity in Palestine-Lebanon

Forget it bro. He is trying to dissect every sentence you make. He just told us that he favours Israel over Iran. This means a lot of other things and hopefully a lot of questions

You did not catch; you SA-you favor strike on Iran therefore it is easy to assess you favor israeli strikes on Palestine-Lebanon. Yes it does come under context if you favor a muslims nation being bombed you favor the same nation committing atrocities-crimes against humanity in Palestine-Lebanon.

Saudi Arabia dont consider iranians as MUSLIMS, they are shias.They do shirk And hence considered as Non muslims

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Iraq
Mahdi Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Turkey
Iranian spies in Turkey

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Yemen
Iranian spy cell arrested in Yemen - Yemen Post English Newspaper Online

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Egypt
BBC News - Egypt deports Iran diplomat accused of spying

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Syria
Iran's Revolutionary Guards commander says its troops in Syria | Reuters

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Lebanon
Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Kuwait
Kuwait to oust 3 Iranian diplomats in spy row

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Bahrain
Bahrain sentences three Iranian spies to 10 years in jail, says newspaper - The National

Iran is sending Terrorists and spies to Saudi Arabia
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ur-iranians-for-drug-trafficking-7848550.html

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Why the hell is this so called "Islamic Republic" don't leave everyone alone in peace ?? Iranian regime is the root of all evil in the Middle East.

Ok Fellow Saudi, If i dont understand then Tell me!

Im not a supporter of koimeni neither ahmedinejad, Im just a Pakistani who loves his armed forces, if iranians were spying in KSA and roaming with bombs then they should be punished.

I just dont understand one thing that if Irans regime is terrorist organization funded by west to break Islam, Then why they have sanctions on Iran!

And im not a Komainei sympathizer!

Brother A.Rafay when you have a time read this carefully.

trita-parsi-treacherous-alliance.jpg

Saudi Arabia dont consider iranians as MUSLIMS, they are shias.They do shirk And hence considered as Non muslims

You and I are not to decide who is doing shirk and who is kafir it is Allah to decide don't be saudi mullah declaring everyone kafir takfiri. If saudi government is letting iranians for Hajj it reflects saudis know Iranians are muslims on the other hand ahmadies are banned for the obvious reasons. Know Facts and stop spouting hate.

What are you trying to prove, if he is against muslims than why is iran being sanctioned-backward and being hated shouldn't west elevate Iranian image, stop being hypocrite and don't blame whole of Iran for individuals.

After you opened your attacks on Saudis, you later realized that you were living in their country. Please don't make fake snow fall here to cover thing up. You meant what you meant and i understand your frustration. Now coming to the comment above, you can call them whatever you want, the fact will remain that that Saudis are extremists, the whole world knows that.

This was not the case i Supported iran becuase they wanted to destroy israel, the occupier of palastenian land! i only support iran on that matter,cuz i want to see palestinians free in their own land, after that i dont support iran, neither their killing of syrians with assad, i even dont know who assad is?

FRESH NEWS: 15 Iranians got caught today at the eastern coast of Saudi Arabia near khafji town, they tried to sneak in boarding a boat, they had bombs, communication equipments and spying equipments.

قوات Ø*رس الØ*دود السعودية تØ*بط عمل خطير وتقبض على 14 إيراني من الØ*رس الثوري | شبكة أهم للأنباء

??? | ????? ??? 15 ???????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ????????

The news is still not yet available in english, as soon as it gets translated i will get it to you inshallah!

i don't blame Iran they are just terrorists and criminals since decadeds, i blame our goverment for not taking conclusive action against a regime who only understand the language of force, we should have supported all ethnic and religious groups in iran, arming, training and funding them also we should flood oil market and make it crash at 10 USD to make them all bankrupt, we can't keep listening to the US specially Obama, he is a hypocractic backstabbing coward in the literal since of the word, it is was enough seeing what he did in syria though it is directly against the US interests.

saudi Arabia is NOT a main source of terror???? your extremists have killed more Muslims than any other group of people on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom