What's new

Iran-US Grand bargain

tyrant

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
A nice article (in Arabic) about a possible joint US-Iran deal of Syria, Iraq, nukes (also called grand bargain).

The bottom line is:
US interest in Syria is not FSA since it contains Islamic militants.
US is fine with Maliki in Iraq.
US does not want Iran to have nuke.
It is a huge interest for US to support Iranian position in Syria and Iraq for a nuke containment deal.

المعرفة - وجهات نظر -بشار وإيران وأمل في صفقة مع واشنطن

I was about to read it... then I saw Aljazeera... and i was like no need to read it...

Aljazeera is nothing but lies and propaganda...

I was about to read it... then I saw Aljazeera... and i was like no need to read it...

Aljazeera is nothing but lies and propaganda...

Al jazeera has become a "repellent against pests"

Al jazeera has become a "repellent against pesticides"

Self Trolling Much :rofl: . I guess you meant repellent against Pests or in other words Pesticides . But Repellent against pesticides is self contradictory . Common Trait amongst Jehadi supporters :rofl:

for E.g.:

Talk about Peace and Commit Massacre
Hate West and Take money from them
Call all muslims brothers and then harm them along sectarian lines amongst many others !!

Self Trolling Much :rofl: . I guess you meant repellent against Pests or in other words Pesticides . But Repellent against pesticides is self contradictory . Common Trait amongst Jehadi supporters :rofl:

for E.g.:

Call all muslims brothers and then harm them along sectarian lines amongst many others !!

Thanks for correcting.

ur avatar looks like u r infected.

for E.g.:

haha hit the nail on the head. United is actually one of the biggest wahabis on this site. The type that would actually act on his words.

And surprise surprise, he lives in "الإمارات"

Yet another case of a Pakistani living in the khaleej gone bonkers

A nice article (in Arabic) about a possible joint US-Iran deal of Syria, Iraq, nukes (also called grand bargain).

The bottom line is:
US interest in Syria is not FSA since it contains Islamic militants.
US is fine with Maliki in Iraq.
US does not want Iran to have nuke.
It is a huge interest for US to support Iranian position in Syria and Iraq for a nuke containment deal.

المعرفة - وجهات نظر -بشار وإيران وأمل في صفقة مع واشنطن

The source is Aldjazira...of course!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom