What's new

An interview with Indian activist regarding Syria and the Middle East

True, I agree with you 100%, and I stated before that India is neutral in the M.E and have good relations with the whole region (every country in the M.E) and I also said, India need to take of its people, meaning India is doing what is the best for India..
India will not benefit anything from making enemies in the M.E. therefore India is neutral.

and I know for sure, that India and Syria have very good relations and even Syria-India Joint Commission and very good trade...so should Syria become an enemy with India because they are neutral in the M.E? Should Iran do the same also? Should Syria also leave Russia and China? Both Russia and China have good relations with Israel...

Like I said before, its not about India and Palestine, it should be "Arabs" and Palestine...

yeah that explains most of the Muslim countries good relations with the west? for Example GCC and Israel relations...

Good relation between Government with the west is not supported by the Local populace when it comes to middle east well even american relationship with Isreal is not Supported by the local populace here in USa now they are passing a new law where aid to israel will become part of pentegons annual budget So the recent budget cuts wont hurt israel How retarded that sounds when you have millions of people in USa on food Stamps and homeless and your country is giving money away
LIke i said I Pity the FooL

@Syrian Lion

No matter what India, Russia, China and Iran will keep their support to Syria unless something drastic happens. We won't compromise our interest over US or Israel.

Few of the extremist power in ME can cause problems in India as we have third largest population of Muslims. Yes, we trust them, but extremism can sprout anywhere and we already have Islamic extremists in India, yet they don't have that much support.

Right now its important for India, China and Russia, Iran to be taken out of sanctions and crosshair for US led West. Syria can be helped via Iran is the best way possible.

So we are talking of so many conflicting and opposite fronts that we have to deal with. BTW I don't know that much about Indo-Syrian old relationships. But we do understand the proxy war supported by other nations as we have dealt it for decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Syrian Lion

No matter what India, Russia, China and Iran will keep their support to Syria unless something drastic happens. We won't compromise our interest over US or Israel.

Few of the extremist power in ME can cause problems in India as we have third largest population of Muslims. Yes, we trust them, but extremism can sprout anywhere and we already have Islamic extremists in India, yet they don't have that much support.

Right now its important for India, China and Russia, Iran to be taken out of sanctions and crosshair for US led West. Syria can be helped via Iran is the best way possible.

So we are talking of so many conflicting and opposite fronts that we have to deal with. BTW I don't know that much about Indo-Syrian old relationships. But we do understand the proxy war supported by other nations as we have dealt it for decades.

I also know very little about Indo-Syria relationship, but I know it is a good relationship, no problems... and during the conflict, there have been Indian delegations visiting Syria, either from private sectors or journalists and etc...

India policy in the middle east is working , but like you said, India need to watch out for extremists....

@Syrian Lion

Well on issue of extremists, you are right. We have to work on it too. We are with any country who is fighting against it. It has been India which has been shouting about this extremism but US and other nations didn't listen.

This extremism is no one's friend. It just brings death and destruction.

@neehar Many Palestinians come to Pakistan for free education; spots are reserved for them in our colleges/universities each year. That's just the beginning. You should try giving your own population basic toilet facilities before jumping to aid.

@Syrian Lion Probably so. But, this won't change the fact that India doesn't stand against Israel.

And the TIOLET making contract and AMC goes to @RayKalm Guys Please give him a big round of applause.

@Syrian Lion

Well on issue of extremists, you are right. We have to work on it too. We are with any country who is fighting against it. It has been India which has been shouting about this extremism but US and other nations didn't listen.

This extremism is no one's friend. It just brings death and destruction.
US benefits from the issue of extremism in the M.E region and the close by regions, like in Pakistan, this way the U.S will always have an excuse to be in the M.E and close by, their excuse is "fighting" terrorism in one place, but supporting it in Syria...

And the TIOLET making contract and AMC goes to @RayKalm Guys Please give him a big round of applause.
Report him and move on. They want to derail the thread.

US benefits from the issue of extremism in the M.E region and the close by regions, like in Pakistan, this way the U.S will always have an excuse to be in the M.E and close by, their excuse is "fighting" terrorism in one place, but supporting it in Syria...
That's the problem many nations don't understand. We have banged our heads over this issue but now the nations are understanding why this extremism will kill more people and instability in our countries, which are funded by other nations. They are problem for us while these other nations are separated by thousands of miles away.

We understand it because we are facing it.

That's the problem many nations don't understand. We have banged our heads over this issue but now the nations are understanding why this extremism will kill more people and instability in our countries, which are funded by other nations. They are problem for us while these other nations are separated by thousands of miles away.

We understand it because we are facing it.
Extremism is the most dangerous ideology and belief, and it is very contagious, outside elements come in and they brain wash the youth... just like in Syria right now, foreign terrorists came and they brainwashed many people inside and outside Syria.. there is a video of a kid who sings and praises Bin Laden, and then he holds a knife and threats of cutting the throats of other people because of their beliefs... IT IS A KID WHO IS DOING THAT... instead of sending a kid to school to learn, they send him to war zones to kill... many videos of youtube showing kids and teenagers beheading innocent people... all of that is because of extremism which is supported by the west, and other regional countries...

@Syrian Lion

At least he is singing and showing knife.

Do you want a video where kids are taught to first act like beheading a person and then there is a video where a kid beheaded a person, all this taught in terrorist camps in Pakistan.

Disclaimer- Disturbing video. Viewers discretion advised.

Children in Pakistan taught to perform beheading & suicide bombings Video

They did the same in Syria, kids beheading innocent person.. I can't post the video here... but please go to Youtube and search this
kids in Syria beheading

those video will show you the "democracy" and "freedom"....

where is the UN? where is the Human Rights? Kids are not supposed to hold a knife, they supposed to hold a pencil and a paper to learn...
The UN is dead. It is very sick to see kids beheading people and cutting throats...

@Syrian Lion

What UN ? What Security Council ?

Bosnia, Iraq's use of Chemical weapons on its people and Iranians, Genocides in Africa etc.. I never trusted UN when it comes to these violent conflicts.

You are right that kids are supposed to be in schooling not in shooting. We already have our problems for two decades and if we take out these extremists, Human Rights cry foul.

We have our own problem of so called "Freedom Fight" ?

They are fighting for this freedom of the same people, they kill indiscriminately.

I agree war crimes happen in conflict region, from both sides, sometimes it because of uncontrolled terrorists/ soldiers and sometimes only way left. Extra judicial killings comes in when the enemy don't understand what Human Rights are.

Those who send children to fight, kill women and children, they don't deserve leniency.

@Syrian Lion... in ME, India follows russia and does not like drastic changes in regimes. We supported saddam, mubarak and gaddafi. None of these are nice people, but that how our foreign policy works I guess :)

@Syrian Lion... in ME, India follows russia and does not like drastic changes in regimes. We supported saddam, mubarak and gaddafi. None of these are nice people, but that how our foreign policy works I guess :)

in other words, India supports peace and stability, India knows that Iraq under Saddam was stable? isn't that right? same with Libya and Egypt... India supports peace in Syria and it supports free and fair elections that the government have been calling for over a year, and the so called "opposition " always say refuse, because they know they will lose...

Back
Top Bottom