What's new

Africa: Iran's final frontier?

Iran influence in africa is a balloon like qahar scale model.

Why didnt the iranians helped muslims in darfur?:coffee: yes the western world show the world that ther is a genocide going on. but the treu was. it was a operation to give the christians a land and they succeeded. Ther is now 2 goverments one have have western world on his back. And the other nobody.

As i say. If they were shia iran had maybe gived some help. the influence of iran in africa is not so much then stories.

Iran influence in africa is a balloon like qahar scale model.

Why didnt the iranians helped muslims in darfur?:coffee: yes the western world show the world that ther is a genocide going on. but the treu was. it was a operation to give the christians a land and they succeeded. Ther is now 2 goverments one have have western world on his back. And the other nobody.

As i say. If they were shia iran had maybe gived some help. the influence of iran in africa is not so much then stories.

why didn't Turks helped those Muslims .
let me tell you we supported Sudan Government and still support them , but the situation there escalated by some Arab tribes who get their support from every one knew where . it seems they just could not stop short of killing all heathen and the result was what we see today .

We have both influence and business in Africa. The latest news about Turkey's relation with africa:

"Recep Erdogan, the astute prime minister of Turkey, is on a tour of Africa. His entourage includes 300 business leaders from his rapidly growing nation, hungry for construction, energy, mining and agriculture deals in Gabon, Niger and Senegal, the countries they are visiting.

The huge delegation highlights how Turkey, one of the world’s 20 biggest economies, has become a global player in recent years. It also underscores the importance of Africa in the emerging new world order. This is why Turkey has opened 19 embassies across the continent in three years, helping it boost trade with sub-Saharan Africa tenfold in just over a decade. It aims to triple it again by 2015."

For too long the West has been blind to Africa's true nature. Now, we risk being left behind - Comment - Voices - The Independent

1) How much is the trade between Turkey and Africa?

2) I don't only talk about econmic relations. Many countries have good economic relations with Africa, as you see in your link. I talk about real influence: econmic, political, ideological, military and intelligence influence. And the little influence Turkey has in Africa is only because of Turkeys alliance with the west and its membership in NATO. But Iran gained its major influence in Africa on its own, against the will of NATO!!!

i would really welcome Iran to spread it influence among India muslims. Indian muslims used to be influenced by Iran for centuries and things used to be peaceful , but over the last 20 years it has changed. South Asian muslims have become more influenced by the "other" muslim ideology from the middle east.Since then South Asia/India has been a target of many terror attacks.

Iran should not ignore South Asia including India and spread its influence aggressively among the muslims here. Most Indians would welcome it.

Anyday welcome.

Iranians are peaceful people and their influence is also positive. Saudi influence just means more terrorists being formed.

Anyday welcome.

Iranians are peaceful people and their influence is also positive. Saudi influence just means more terrorists being formed.

From Khuda Hafiz to Allah Hafiz, things have changed for the worse. Iran is most welcome in India. Muslim culture in India must go back to the way it was historically.

1) How much is the trade between Turkey and Africa?

2) I don't only talk about econmic relations. Many countries have good economic relations with Africa, as you see in your link. I talk about real influence: econmic, political, ideological, military and intelligence influence. And the little influence Turkey has in Africa is only because of Turkeys alliance with the west and its membership in NATO. But Iran gained its major influence in Africa on its own, against the will of NATO!!!

1) Turkey exports to African countries $13.357 Billion at 2012

2) Erdogan's party came to government at the year 2002. In ten years our exports to Africa increased 10 folds. In the last recent years Turkey started to show interest in African countries. Turkey currently has aid programs, building schools, opening new embassies etc... I don't know how much about the Iranian influence in Africa but it's unfair to say to Turkey has no influence in African countries.

From Khuda Hafiz to Allah Hafiz, things have changed for the worse. Iran is most welcome in India. Muslim culture in India must go back to the way it was historically.

Meanwhile Iran also needs India for progress and stabilization of Afghanistan. Hopefully Chah Bahar port will induce huge economic activity in Afghanistan and lead to stability and peace there. And may the backwardness that the taliban bring with them, get kicked out eventually!

Long live Indo-Iranian friendship! :)

2) Erdogan's party came to government at the year 2002. In ten years our exports to Africa increased 10 folds. In the last recent years Turkey started to show interest in African countries. Turkey currently has aid programs, building schools, opening new embassies etc...

That's good, but as I said, Turkeys Africa policy depends on their NATO-allies. The only NATO countries, that do have major influence in Africa are the US and France, and to a lesser extent Britain. All other NATO countries are dependent for their Africa policies on this three countries, and of course also on the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (both of whom are first and foremost controlled by the US).

That's good, but as I said, Turkeys Africa policy depends on their NATO-allies. The only NATO countries, that do have major influence in Africa are the US and France, and to a lesser extent Britain. All other NATO countries are dependent for their Africa policies on this three countries, and of course also on the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (both of whom are first and foremost controlled by the US).

Sorry to hav to correct you mate but Turkey's sub-Saharan Africa policies both economical and political are independent of their NATO allies. To make the bold statement which you did above is clearly not based on fact. Turkey in the future is a force to be reckoned with in Africa. They are slowly earning the trust and respect of African leaders. Iran may just want to study their blueprint when entering Africa. Viva Horizon Education Trust of Turkey :D

Iran being shia may have trouble penetrating into Africa. Africa doesn't have much shia population does it ?

Iran being shia may have trouble penetrating into Africa. Africa doesn't have much shia population does it ?

Most of Southern Africa (the part worth investing in) is Christian. Frankly speaking they don't give a jacka$$ dolly about the religious background of the money flowing into their country :D

Most of Southern Africa (the part worth investing in) is Christian. Frankly speaking they don't give a jacka$$ dolly about the religious background of the money flowing into their country :D

Yes , I know that southern half of Africa is Christian but why do you say that is the only part worth investing in ?

Sorry to hav to correct you mate but Turkey's sub-Saharan Africa policies both economical and political are independent of their NATO allies. To make the bold statement which you did above is clearly not based on fact.

It goes like this:

First the US, France and Britain use overt and covert military actions to install puppet regimes in third world countries. The most recent and visible examples were Lybia, where the US, Britain and France toppled Ghadaffi (although this was not allowed by the UN Security Council Resolution), and Mali, where the US and France do the military job.
But most puppets are imposed in a covert way. I recommand you to see a couple of Videos of John Perkins, he worked for a long time as a American "Econmic Hitman" to enslave third world countries, opening them for the international finance institutes:

economic hitman - YouTube

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman (1 of 3) - YouTube

So after the puppets are installed, the World Bank (WB), the World Trade organisation(WTO) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) step in, push the countries into a debt crises with the result, that these countries become truely slave nations of the WB, the WTO and the IMF. And then this institutes can demand everything they want: cutting all social services, privatizing every aspect of the the society, opening up the market for foreign countries....and who controlls those three institutes? Exactly: the US, France and Britain.

How do the WTO, World Bank and IMF work? - YouTube

So it is only the US, France and Britain who have the influence over Africa, and they provide their allies like Turkey, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea,....with the ability to enforce their economic interests in Africa (and other enslaved parts of the world)!

But they don't provide Iran with this ability, Iran has worked against this criminal international finance-military establishment to gain influence and was, as we have seen, extremly successful in doing that!

Back
Top Bottom