What's new

An interview with Indian activist regarding Syria and the Middle East

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
An interview with the Indian activist Feroze Mithiborwala, he talks about his recent visit to Damascus, Syria.

Unfortunately I couldn't find Part one of the Video on YouTube. I found these two scattered videos, but they still show something.
The first part I found, was on the Almayadeen TV , click on the link when you open it you will see a YouTube video, but that wont work, right beside the video there is two logos when for YouTube and below it is Almayadeen TV, click on it, and that one should works.... The interview is in English, the first part is just little Arabic...

Part1:
من الداخل - مع فيروز ميتي بوروالا_ الأمين العام لمنتدى التضامن الهند_ فلسطين

Part 2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, India itself is a puppet of Israel.

But yeah, many Indians out there tend to make some very good sense.

to be honest, India is more sovereign than other countries, and India is not even an enemy of Israel, so "Arabs" can't throw stones, because they live in a glass house when it comes to Israel...

So I don't see a problem with India and Israel alliance, India never went to war with Israel or anything close... while "Arabs" are in bed with Israel...

aha, so because we have close relations with Israel, we are a puppet ? :rolleyes:

@neehar Many Palestinians come to Pakistan for free education; spots are reserved for them in our colleges/universities each year. That's just the beginning. You should try giving your own population basic toilet facilities before jumping to aid.

@Syrian Lion Probably so. But, this won't change the fact that India doesn't stand against Israel.

@Syrian Lion Probably so. But, this won't change the fact that India doesn't stand against Israel.
I know that India supports Israel, and India approves Israel, just like the U.S, most of Europe.. I see no complains about Panama when it voted against Palestine for the UN statehood?
Again India is neutral in the M.E, India is working for its best interest.. yes I agree that India is wrong by supporting Israel (And that's my own opinion), but India needs to take care of its people, unlike many other M.E. and "Arab" countries who betrayed their people (Palestinians) and have full scale relation with Israel, ranging from embassies to business, and even military drills, and intelligence services.. etc...
again Russia and China have good relations with Israel?? should we boycott Russia and China?

the main concern should not be India and Palestine, it should be "Arabs" and Palestine...

You will be last to call anybody puppet of any other country.Tell me when india bowed down in front of israel?
Even stable syria is in israeli interest.

@neehar Many Palestinians come to Pakistan for free education; spots are reserved for them in our colleges/universities each year. That's just the beginning. You should try giving your own population basic toilet facilities before jumping too aid.

and same pakistanis comes to india to get medical facilities.Same question again,tell me when india bowed in front of israel.

@neehar Many Palestinians come to Pakistan for free education; spots are reserved for them in our colleges/universities each year. That's just the beginning. You should try giving your own population basic toilet facilities before jumping too aid.
trolling is not my cup of tea..but since ur interested heres ur reply

Central Rural Sanitation Programme (CRSP) | India Sanitation Portal
Total Sanitation Campaign (TSC) | India Water Portal
http://www.cess.ac.in/cesshome/wp/WP-11-Total Sanitation Campaign - Progress and Issues.pdf
Population Foundation Of India
:: Welcome To National School Sanitation Initiative ::
HRD minister emphasizes more on sanitation and hygiene!! | Study India News

and i did not find any link supporting ur claim that they come to study in ur country beside this is what i found from internet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYmnPGHBkbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftG22sPJBlI
Pakistan
Pakistan

You will be last to call anybody puppet of any other country.Tell me when india bowed down in front of israel?
Even stable syria is in israeli interest.
Stable Syria means peace for the whole region...
Kissinger once said ".... no peace could be achieve without Syria"...
The M.E was in better condition and stable when Syria was stable..

Yes many Palestinians have full benefits in countries such as Pakistan... if Pakistan was closer to Palestine and in stable state, it would have offered a lot of help to Palestinians. Pakistan have fought with Arabs in many wars, in reality Pakistan have provided more aid to Arabs than Arabs themselves to each other...

I know that India supports Israel, and India approves Israel, just like the U.S, most of Europe.. I see no complains about Panama when it voted against Palestine for the UN statehood?
Again India is neutral in the M.E, India is working for its best interest.. yes I agree that India is wrong by supporting Israel (And that's my own opinion), but India needs to take care of its people, unlike many other M.E. and "Arab" countries who betrayed their people (Palestinians) and have full scale relation with Israel, ranging from embassies to business, and even military drills, and intelligence services.. etc...
again Russia and China have good relations with Israel?? should we boycott Russia and China?

the main concern should not be India and Palestine, it should be "Arabs" and Palestine...

india never supported isreal it always criticized israel in every stage it has oppurtunity.if u mean have trade means supporting then it also have trade with iran which u.s hates and pakistan and china whom we fought wars with

india never supported isreal it always criticized israel in every stage it has oppurtunity.if u mean have trade means supporting then it also have trade with iran which u.s hates and pakistan and china whom we fought wars with
if I'm not mistaken, India and Israel relations are more than just trade and business, I think it extends to military??

And like I said before India and Israel have no problems, and India is neutral in the M.E and it has good relations with the whole region...

@Syrian Lion

Buddy won't you support a nation which stood by you in the tough times ?

During Kargil war, Israel provided all the help. France and Russia were with us when sanctions were imposed.

And Indian approach to Israel-Palestine situation is quite neutral and soft.

We don't want to get into middle of it because Iran, Israel, ME, all countries are important to us. We have to balance with KSA, UAE, Iran and Israel. Its very tough job to do especially when we have such a large Muslim population.

Its Diplomacy, we can't be emotional.

stupid Muslims when will they learn kaffirs and jews are worst then any one on this planet they would leave you stranded when ever and they still run back to them hahahahahahahaha like MR.T said : I pity the Fool

@Syrian Lion

Buddy won't you support a nation which stood by you in the tough times ?

During Kargil war, Israel provided all the help. France and Russia were with us when sanctions were imposed.

And Indian approach to Israel-Palestine situation is quite neutral and soft.

We don't want to get into middle of it because Iran, Israel, ME countries are important to us.

Its Diplomacy, we can't be emotional.

True, I agree with you 100%, and I stated before that India is neutral in the M.E and have good relations with the whole region (every country in the M.E) and I also said, India need to take of its people, meaning India is doing what is the best for India..
India will not benefit anything from making enemies in the M.E. therefore India is neutral.

and I know for sure, that India and Syria have very good relations and even Syria-India Joint Commission and very good trade...so should Syria become an enemy with India because they are neutral in the M.E? Should Iran do the same also? Should Syria also leave Russia and China? Both Russia and China have good relations with Israel...

Like I said before, its not about India and Palestine, it should be "Arabs" and Palestine...

stupid Muslims when will they learn kaffirs and jews are worst then any one on this planet they would leave you stranded when ever and they still run back to them hahahahahahahaha like MR.T said : I pity the Fool

yeah that explains most of the Muslim countries good relations with the west? for Example GCC and Israel relations...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom