What's new

15 iranians loaded with bombs and spying equipments Caught by Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but are you not buying weapons from the West? Lets take a look at another beauty of your games. If Israel plans to attack Iran, how in the right mind will they reach their destination? I'll give a hint, its through GCC and Wikileaks has opened that up.

Hypocrite? If you are truly anti west you can get the hell out of Canada.

Saudi Arabians go to study in Canada with thier OWN money, they don't ask for assylum to get hand outs form canadian people's money, also they don't immigrate to canada to participate in armies killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan whether directly or indirectly, i think you know who are those, specifically one of them is wondering around this topic ;)

Buying weapons is a good thing, the prophet PBUH bought weapons from the jews and from the pagns in Makkah, luckily you was not there or you would start teling him thats wrong.

also please stay in the topic, it is very funnny to see desperate iranians trying to sabotage any topic showing thier ugly face and talk about things in very silly and childish way.

Saudi Arabia buys weapons from different countries. we well buy weapons from whomever sells period.

As for Israel, if she wants to attack Iran trough GCC she is more than welcome to do it which I doubt she will be allows but, if you ask me, I would favor an Israeli strike over Iran. how about that? and btw Israel is not going to attack Iran, Nor Iran going to attack Israel

Great you can tell your Mullahs to stop wasting time by giving Palestine support speeches. Tell them to change the topic to turn against Iran. Do that for the betterment of the 'islamic ummah' LOL.

By you logic of funded by west should west not provide iran with brand spanking new military equipment, should not west uplift decades of sanctions. By the way when is harmaanesharifaan going to take care of Palestinian misery.

well Iran handed Iraq and Afghanistan to the west where the west handed back to them.

Palestine case is Muslims responsibility not only saudi arabia.

Great you can tell your Mullahs to stop wasting time by giving Palestine support speeches. Tell them to change the topic to turn against Iran. Do that for the betterment of the 'islamic ummah' LOL.

We don't have mullahs, we have Ulmma. and btw we consider Israel less antagonistic than Iran.

Saudi Arabians go to study in Canada with thier OWN money, they don't ask for assylum to get hand outs form canadian people's money, also they don't immigrate to canada to participate in armies killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan whether directly or indirectly.

Buying weapons is a good thing.

Well since you said SA favors atrocities-gecodies against muslim nation like Iran there it is pretty evident SA has taken part in murdering syrian population, iraqi population, terrorism in Pakistan and afghanistan apart from terrorism across the globe not to forget 15 or so terrorists on 9/11 were saudis.

Buying weapons is not a good thing it was the need of the hour against enemies from with-in and outside, buying weapons now for SA is just a show-off and being used in terrorism across the globe that is a concern for the whole world.

PS. Before you mention Prophet Of Islam; read the History Prophet has always offered Peace,, never did he favored killing of another muslim nation which you/SA supports pretty much radical statement coming out of you becareful before moderators ban you.

PS. I didn't wanted to say huge number of saudis are coming to montreal asking for asylum with 7-12 children deliberately not working and getting welfare from Quebec Province, Fact.

Saudi Arabians go to study in Canada with thier OWN money, they don't ask for assylum to get hand outs form canadian people's money, also they don't immigrate to canada to participate in armies killing muslims in iraq and afghanistan whether directly or indirectly, i think you know who are those, specifically one of them is wondering around this topic ;)

Buying weapons is a good thing, the prophet PBUH bought weapons from the jews and from the pagns in Makkah, luckily you was not there or you would start teling him thats wrong.

also please stay in the topic, it is very funnny to see desperate iranians trying to sabotage any topic showing thier ugly face and talk about things in very silly and childish way.

There is nothing wrong with Jews. The issue is about Israelis or with Zionists as we sometime call them who have come from all over Europe. They are living in occupied land!!!

SHUSH, how old are you?

Iran's regime is terrorist organization funded by the west to brake out Islam and specifically arab Muslims.

Yes Iran is so Innocent and not busy killing syrian along with Assad. and btw if you are pro-Iranian get the hell out of the country.
we don't want Komainei sympathizers on the Saudi soil. so its better if you could keep it down as its clear that you have no clue in regards of Saudi-Iran cold war history.

Ok Fellow Saudi, If i dont understand then Tell me!

Im not a supporter of koimeni neither ahmedinejad, Im just a Pakistani who loves his armed forces, if iranians were spying in KSA and roaming with bombs then they should be punished.

I just dont understand one thing that if Irans regime is terrorist organization funded by west to break Islam, Then why they have sanctions on Iran!

And im not a Komainei sympathizer!

LOL mullahs in saudia! Are you nuts bro! i thinks the Ulemas in saudia are well educated knows Quran and hadith, better than the mullahs we have back in pakistan, They all are shirky "doing Shirk" nothing else!

LOL mullahs in saudia! Are you nuts bro! i thinks the Ulemas in saudia are well educated knows Quran and hadith, better than the mullahs we have back in pakistan, They all are shirky "doing Shirk" nothing else!

After you opened your attacks on Saudis, you later realized that you were living in their country. Please don't make fake snow fall here to cover thing up. You meant what you meant and i understand your frustration. Now coming to the comment above, you can call them whatever you want, the fact will remain that that Saudis are extremists, the whole world knows that.

Well i know ulema in saudi arabia are better educated or should i say better understand but there are elements that promt hate violence on TV if you see saudi TV you'll know.

After you opened your attacks on Saudis, you later realized that you were living in their country. Please don't make fake snow fall here. You meant what you meant. Now coming to your concern, you can call them whatever you want, the fact will remain that that Saudis are extremists.

his out put was out of his observation obviously. he is from Pakistan lives in Saudi Arabia.

Well i know ulema in saudi arabia are better educated or should i say better understand but there are elements that promt hate violence on TV if you see saudi TV you'll know.

false claim there is the youtube bring me evidence.

Well since you said SA favors atrocities-gecodies against muslim nation like Iran there it is pretty evident SA has taken part in murdering syrian population, iraqi population, terrorism in Pakistan and afghanistan apart from terrorism across the globe not to forget 15 or so terrorists on 9/11 were saudis.

Buying weapons is not a good thing it was the need of the hour against enemies from with-in and outside, buying weapons now for SA is just a show-off and being used in terrorism across the globe that is a concern for the whole world.

PS. Before you mention Prophet Of Islam; read the History Prophet has always offered Peace,, never did he favored killing of another muslim nation which you/SA supports pretty much radical statement coming out of you becareful before moderators ban you.

PS. I didn't wanted to say huge number of saudis are coming to montreal asking for asylum with 7-12 children deliberately not working and getting welfare from Quebec Province, Fact.

SA has taken part in murdering syrian population, iraqi population, terrorism in Pakistan and afghanistan apart from terrorism across the globe not to forget 15 or so terrorists on 9/11 were saudis.

i think you are high on drugs or alcohol!

show me where did I mention Palestine and Lebanon in the context referring to your post.

You did not catch; you SA-you favor strike on Iran therefore it is easy to assess you favor israeli strikes on Palestine-Lebanon. Yes it does come under context if you favor a muslims nation being bombed you favor the same nation committing atrocities-crimes against humanity in Palestine-Lebanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom