What's new

Africa: Iran's final frontier?

Yes , I know that southern half of Africa is Christian but why do you say that is the only part worth investing in ?

The SADC comprise the most politically stable countries in Africa. They have embraced secular democracy even though they are majority Christian nations. Their mineral and natural resources are abundant. They follow policies which are non aligned. In fact they are small versions of India, minus the overpopulation. International investors need not stress about coups which will result in overnight change of governments and change of economic policies. The militaries are contained by their constitutions and the will of the people for democracy. With a few exceptions the same cannot be said of central Africa. North Africa which was previously dominated by Egypt is now in turmoil given the situation in that country

It goes like this:

First the US, France and Britain use overt and covert military actions to install puppet regimes in third world countries. The most recent and visible examples were Lybia, where the US, Britain and France toppled Ghadaffi (although this was not allowed by the UN Security Council Resolution), and Mali, where the US and France do the military job.
But most puppets are imposed in a covert way. I recommand you to see a couple of Videos of John Perkins, he worked for a long time as a American "Econmic Hitman" to enslave third world countries, opening them for the international finance institutes:

economic hitman - YouTube

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman (1 of 3) - YouTube

So after the puppets are installed, the World Bank (WB), the World Trade organisation(WTO) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) step in, push the countries into a debt crises with the result, that these countries become truely slave nations of the WB, the WTO and the IMF. And then this institutes can demand everything they want: cutting all social services, privatizing every aspect of the the society, opening up the market for foreign countries....and who controlls those three institutes? Exactly: the US, France and Britain.

How do the WTO, World Bank and IMF work? - YouTube

So it is only the US, France and Britain who have the influence over Africa, and they provide their allies like Turkey, Germany, Italy, Japan, South Korea,....with the ability to enforce their economic interests in Africa (and other enslaved parts of the world)!

But they don't provide Iran with this ability, Iran has worked against this criminal international finance-military establishment to gain influence and was, as we have seen, extremly successful in doing that!

I can't speak for Iran or the rest of Africa but the Southern countries of Africa follow a totally non aligned policy. I doubt that they are controlled by the US or its allies. Many are former British colonies and enjoy a close relationship with Britain (even Zimbabwe which had a fallout with Britain is now cosying up to its former colonial mistress). The relationship is not one of dominance though. They are members of the Commonwealth and regard Britain as an important gateway to securing investments in their countries and assisting them with their political and economic goals. This doesn't preclude countries such as China, India, Turkey and even Iran for that matter from entering these markets. In fact many Indian companies are surprised by the lack of red tape and the easy access to these markets when it comes to investing. Recently I attended a Turkish seminar and the words from the Turkish investors is that Southern Africa is heaven to do business in. There simply isn't any one country who can claim economic dominance in this area. Britain is ahead of the rest but that is purely due to history and not due to preference. The Chinese are a good example of a country who are securing trading rights in various markets in this area. Most of my Chinese business friends here are contemplating settling down permanently in countries such as South Africa and Namibia due to the relaxed pace of life in a business friendly environment

I can't speak for Iran or the rest of Africa but the Southern countries of Africa follow a totally non aligned policy. I doubt that they are controlled by the US or its allies. Many are former British colonies and enjoy a close relationship with Britain (even Zimbabwe which had a fallout with Britain is now cosying up to its former colonial mistress). The relationship is not one of dominance though. They are members of the Commonwealth and regard Britain as an important gateway to securing investments in their countries and assisting them with their political and economic goals. This doesn't preclude countries such as China, India, Turkey and even Iran for that matter from entering these markets. In fact many Indian companies are surprised by the lack of red tape and the easy access to these markets when it comes to investing. Recently I attended a Turkish seminar and the words from the Turkish investors is that Southern Africa is heaven to do business in. There simply isn't any one country who can claim economic dominance in this area. Britain is ahead of the rest but that is purely due to history and not due to preference. The Chinese are a good example of a country who are securing trading rights in various markets in this area. Most of my Chinese business friends here are contemplating settling down permanently in countries such as South Africa and Namibia due to the relaxed pace of life in a business friendly environment

How is Nigeria in respect of the bold part ? My brother had a job offer in Nigeria but he rejected it due to all Christian-Muslim violence there.

How is Nigeria in respect of the bold part ? My brother had a job offer in Nigeria but he rejected it due to all Christian-Muslim violence there.

Nigeria is not as stable as the SADC states. There is ongoing conflict between the Christian and Muslim Nigerians. Politically the country isn't that stable either

Isn't it ironic a couple of days after his visit to Africa , Iranians are trialed in Kenya<< :lol: , I think there's a hot covert war going on , in Africa :lol:

Seyyed Ja’far Qannadbashi, an Iranian expert on African affairs, explains Irans position toward Africa:

Iran is following a clear strategy in Africa. A considerable collection of the continent have accepted Iran as their strategic ally. Iran has achieved a special place which is coveted by many of the industrial countries. The 21st century belongs to Africa due to the needs of the industrial world to merge the African economy with the global economy to use its raw material and emerging markets. Iran is well equipped with industrial and engineering capabilities of which Africa is in urgent need. In the political arena, the US’ unilateralism, domination of capitalism after the dissolution of the Soviet Union and collapse of the bipolar order, have made African countries weary of the West’s inexhaustible efforts to re-colonize the continent. Africans are politically in need of collaboration with independent powers capable of stabilizing their position in the power hierarchy. Iran can be this reliable power through which the independence of Africa is preserved.

In Search of a Foothold in Africa

Back
Top Bottom