What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
all indians here making fun of chinese is really pathetic. all of us should have ignored this if not sympathise. peace out

Just spreading the love bro..please free to advise also the Chinese members on Indian threads.

even pakistanis can figure out why he said that, and you cannot? i guess you need to live in a democracy to figure out that the military must "scare" the civilians into giving them funds. and fortunately for the indian military brass, the civilian government does not know squat about the military.

Anybody who is aware of the basics of warfare can compare the indian navy, an experienced force with modern warships and supersonic cruise missiles in every one of them, with the PLAN who have a lot of less modern ships with no war experiance.

I will however acknowledge the PLAN's formidable submarine fleet.

how come US never says something like this,isnt US is a so called democracy?

Stay on topic
dont flame
dont troll
dont use insults and inappropriate language

Maybe China could get assistance to make better ships from other nations.

Stay on topic
dont flame
dont troll

please ensure these very rules in threads like these also

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/154039-north-india-train-crash-kills-least-five.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/154031-indians-accounted-around-75-suicides-dubai.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/154040-dowry-killings-increase-india.html

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

how come US never says something like this,isnt US is a so called democracy?

thats because even a retard can figure out that there is no parity between US and china.

Damn, thirteen pages of banter just because a CHINESE ship sank through a mishap, one wonders if any other country would have attracted so much attention, accidents do happen, I mean while the $117 Million in 2012 is an astonishing lost, imagine what $175 Million was like back in 1989, as i said such magnitude of accidents do occur, it's just some become more prolific than others and some don't even make much of a head line, such as when the roof of a hangar collapsed at an Indian air force base.
Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets
June 02, 1989|From Associated Press
NEW DELHI — The ceiling of a hangar collapsed last week at an air base at Gwalior, 170 miles southeast of New Delhi, damaging eight Indian air force Mirage 2000 combat jets, it was reported Thursday.

Two of the French-built planes, purchased in 1985, were damaged beyond repair and six others suffered extensive damage, according to Defense Ministry sources quoted by the Indian Express. The cost was estimated at $175 million. Defense Ministry spokesman T.G. Nallamuthu confirmed the accident but insisted the damage to the jets was minor.
Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

OMG how many members are banned for this thread :hitwall:
pathetic man

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Stay on topic
dont flame
dont troll
mod sahaab plz close this thread or else more members are likely to be banned :flame:

China builds dozens of ships every year. China is now the 2nd largest shipbuilder in the world. China builds all kinds of different ships of various sizes. we always try to improve our quality from any mistakes. that's what makes china so good, we try to constantly improve ourselves. only Indians just laugh at others while they can't build a damn thing, that's why they are always behind us. They don't have the drive like we do. They would sit there and laugh at others and nitpick the problems in others while their shipbuilding industry is negligible. It's the same thing in the olympics, when china don't win something, Indians are the first to laugh, but they can barely win 5 medals.

Let's hope our people find out what happened and improve our shipbuilding industry. let Indians laugh, once we correct our errors we will be much better for it.

Damn, thirteen pages of banter just because a CHINESE ship sank through a mishap, one wonders if any other country would have attracted so much attention, accidents do happen, I mean while the $117 Million in 2012 is an astonishing lost, imagine what $175 Million was like back in 1989, as i said such magnitude of accidents do occur, it's just some become more prolific than others and some don't even make much of a head line, such as when the roof of a hangar collapsed at an Indian air force base.

Hangar Roof Collapses, Damages 8 India Jets - Los Angeles Times

I am a changed man now because Mr.Dignity has advised us Indians to not laugh at other's misery. But for some reason is rejoicing at a 22 year old accident in India.

Mods should apply rules fairly, why don't they have banned even a single chinese???????????

I am Beijingwalker,I was banned yesterday for no reason.my ban won't be lifted until next month.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Mods should apply rules fairly, why don't they have banned even a single chinese???????????

I am Beijingwalker,I was banned yesterday for no reason.my ban won't be lifted until next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom