What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
294 megatons vs 1 megaton. No real comparison. :lol:

As the Indian Naval Chief said, India cannot match China by "conventional OR non-conventional means".

Nuke are city killers..as long as it can hit the city it really doesn't matter.

India cannot match China as Pakistan cannot match India..but that doesn't mean we are push overs...use some logic dude or is it absent in high IQ Chinese.

war is not Olympics,yes,but in peace time,Olympics are the second closest thing to a war.never in human history a world power is a Olympic dwarf,can you give me an exception,dont tell me India please.

very few countries do that and it is not an Olympic event,Olympic committee has almost all the countries in the world members.Olympics are the undisputable sole indicator of a country's overall athletic strength.

Auto sports is the indicator of a country technological advance, and you are no where to be seen.

At the time of 1962 china betrayed to India by saying brother on one hand and launching attack on other.
Now your fathers can't think of attacking india as they don't want to die like dogs..

Wrong, it was India who betrayed China. They were the ones who said that stupid Hindi phrase about "bhai bhais".

It was India who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and who started the Forward Policy against us in 1962.

Both these events happened before the Sino-Indian war.

So India backstabbed us first, and they STILL got smashed to pieces. :lol:

war is not Olympics,yes,but in peace time,Olympics are the second closest thing to a war.never in human history a world power is a Olympic dwarf,can you give me an exception,dont tell me India please.

Human history didn't started in 1896.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Wrong, it was India who betrayed China. They were the ones who said that stupid Hindi phrase about "bhai bhais".

It was India who hosted our largest separatist group in 1959, and who started the Forward Policy against us in 1962.

Both these events happened before the Sino-Indian war.

So India backstabbed us first, and they STILL got smashed to pieces. :lol:

And still South Tibet is part of India..I must say you have pretty lousy commanders.

At the time of 1962 china betrayed to India by saying brother on one hand and launching attack on other.
Now your fathers can't think of attacking india as they don't want to die like dogs..

in 1962 the war was caused by Nehru's forward policy,China was so poor at that time,it was in the middle of worst famine in China,there were no roads,no railways,no stable supplies in those big mountains.we just stablized Tibet and the supply stations were thousands of mile away in Sichuan,PLA soliders always went hungry and without amunition,but we still managed to rout Indian army,but look at now,we have upper hand in all fields and we have everything we need along the border.

Auto sports is the indicator of a country technological advance, and you are no where to be seen.

comparing an single event to comprehensive Olympic games,you must be desperate,can you come up with something better.

in 1962 the war was caused by Nehru's forward policy,China was so poor at that time,it was in the middle of worst famine in China,there were no roads,no railways,no stable supplies in those big mountains.we just stablized Tibet and the supply stations were thousands of mile away in Sichuan,PLA soliders always went hungry and without amunition,but we still managed to rout Indian army,but look at now,we have upper hand in all fields and we have everything we need along the border.

Then whats stopping you from taking South Tibet..let me guess your leadership does not have the high IQ that you possess.

comparing an single event to comprehensive Olympic games,you must be desperate,can you come up with something better.

Cherry picking...

With all that IQ you cannot make a decent sports car. Lame.

294 megatons vs 1 megaton. No real comparison. :lol:

As the Indian Naval Chief said, India cannot match China by "conventional OR non-conventional means".

Information about nukes are unclassified documents. There is no way one can say about the nuke capabilities of counties.

Anyway, how come you are taking the Naval Chief sayings literally. You are running into the enemies hand. :lol:

Then whats stopping you from taking South Tibet..let me guess your leadership does not have the high IQ that you possess.

the truth is China's supply route is too far way from the border,holding it would be very expensive.the leadership decided to throw this big financial burden to India and bankrupt it and wait until China gets the ability to hold it.

this harpoon is starting to lose it..

No dude, I am just advising to show your superior intellect to your leadership so that they may take a decision to attack India and take back South Tibet.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

the truth is China's supply route is too far way from the border,holding it would be very expensive.the leadership decided to throw this big financial burden to India and bankrupt it and wait until China gets the ability to hold it.

What a pathetic logic to gloss over your incompetence in 1962. You captured and gave back our territory..Thank You very much.

Information about nukes are unclassified documents. There is no way one can say about the nuke capabilities of counties.

it can be detected everytime there is a test ,and China had it and improved it for half a century already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom