What's new

$117 million brand new Chinese ship sinks at launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Beijingwalker,I was banned yesterday for no reason.my ban won't be lifted until next month.

That's against the rules to have more than one account. You'll probably get banned again. Just sayin

I am a changed man now because Mr.Dignity has advised us Indians to not laugh at other's misery. But for some reason is rejoicing at a 22 year old accident in India.

Change would indeed do you the world of good, but i doubt you can adjust your self since you seem incompetent to understand even the simple stuff.......what is there to rejoice in an accident/mishap. ?....but then, it all depends on an individuals parameters of thinking.

I am Beijingwalker,I was banned yesterday for no reason.my ban won't be lifted until next month.

That's against the rules to have more than one account. You'll probably get banned again. Just sayin

then I will have a break for the Spring Festival,I didnt say anything inappropriate and I got banned twice in one month.I really dont know what happened.besides this is my friend's account anyway,I will give it back to her once my ban is lifted.

[QUOTE

I am Beijingwalker,I was banned yesterday for no reason.my ban won't be lifted until next month.[/QUOTE]

Lolllllllllz thanks for letting us know buddy. :enjoy:

[QUOTE

Lolllllllllz thanks for letting us know buddy. :enjoy:[/QUOTE]

I only want to tell Indian posters that the Mod here is in favor of no one,espeially we Chinese

I only want to tell Indian posters that the Mod here is in favor of no one,espeially we Chinese[/QUOTE]

Lol we can see that. One Chinese banned out of 100. Enjoy your ban buddy.

I only want to tell Indian posters that the Mod here is in favor of no one,espeially we Chinese[/QUOTE]

Let the Indians think what they want we love Chinese:china::china::pakistan::pakistan: lol

If any one feels that they have been treated unfairly, they should return the invitation card under protest to the PDF Administration.....what a huge loss it would be to not have the pleasure of your company. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom