What's new

Pakistani Hindus celeberate holi

I still cant understand why people in sub continent fight with this hindu & muslim religion. Here in Fiji, lots of hindus, muslims from india & pakistan, chinese from china migrate long back, and now they are so mixed with inter marriages that they are only called as indians & chinese not by religion and hindi is the only language they speak. Even fijians got married to chinese, hindus, muslims and they dont fight on religion but on progressing their growth and promoting and learning each other culture. Dont know when people in sub continent learn to live together .....people who are so far from in small tiny island learnt what is true religion is but not the people from sub continent.

And Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad ALi Jinnah is the founder of Pakistan. I dont think he cared much about bharatis, he cared for a Muslim majority separate state, and Allama Iqbal was the first one to thought of the idea of a separate Muslim state for Muslim majority area of North-west British India.

We are Pakistanis. Pakistan is a separate country and the vast majority of Pakistanis are Muslims and it will always stay like that and nothing you bharatis can do to change that fact.

You obviously know little.

Jinnah was a proponent of Hindu Muslim unity for most of his life and a staunch Indian.

Iqbal, I already showed you what he wrote.

"Saare Jahan se achchha Hindostan hamaraa"

"Mazhab nahi sikhataa apas me bair rakhanaa"

They both had Hindu blood in them.

Oh damn!!! Dr Fauzia Siddiqui does not look good with a red hindu dot on her forehead. Let the Hindus celebrate their holiday, we Muslims should not take part in Hindu rituals.

Kar diya satyanaash poore thread or pakistaniyo ki good spirit ka.:hitwall:
Bhai koi pakistani hi samajhao ise, Hum to dushman hi lagege.

I still cant understand why people in sub continent fight with this hindu & muslim religion. Here in Fiji, lots of hindus, muslims from india & pakistan, chinese from china migrate long back, and now they are so mixed with inter marriages that they are only called as indians & chinese not by religion and hindi is the only language they speak. Even fijians got married to chinese, hindus, muslims and they dont fight on religion but on progressing their growth and promoting and learning each other culture. Dont know when people in sub continent learn to live together .....people who are so far from in small tiny island learnt what is true religion is but not the people from sub continent.

India is the biggest example of religious tolerance in the world.

This thread is about Pakistan, not the subcontinent.

And if you follow the history Pakistani Hindus are one of the most peaceful people and as much patriotic as any other national of Pakistan.

:pakistan:

Good that they celebrate Holi. Really speaking tho..we Indians are secular so we just dislike all Pakistanis with no exclusions and whether they celebrate Holi or not. I guess that I also speak for my Muslim, Sikh , Jain and Christian Indian countryfolk when I say this.

PS. I will post some pics of Indian Muslims celebrating Eid and Christians celebrating Christmas and hopefully earn the thanks which Jana did in this thread ;)

No One Beats HOLI in BIHAR and UP... Dancing to the tunes of age old Geets with Dhol,Table , Harmonium and Jhaal with Appetite full of Maalpua and Thandai .. My Holi was perfect yet again...

Good that they celebrate Holi. Really speaking tho..we Indians are secular so we just dislike all Pakistanis with no exclusions and whether they celebrate Holi or not. I guess that I also speak for my Muslim, Sikh , Jain and Christian Indian countryfolk when I say this.

Thank you very much for hating/disliking all Pakistanis including Pakistani Hindus, Pakistani Muslims, Pakistani Sikhs, Pakistani Christians and so on. we also dont expect any love from you :)

Move on if you dont have anything to post here better ignore the thread.

PS. I will post some pics of Indian Muslims celebrating Eid and Christians celebrating Christmas and hopefully earn the thanks which Jana did in this thread ;)

You can have all my thanks from this thread talk to Admins am willing to give it to you.

not worth a post from you btw.

:wave:

Thank you very much for hating/disliking all Pakistanis including Pakistani Hindus, Pakistani Muslims, Pakistani Sikhs, Pakistani Christians and so on. we also dont expect any love from you :)

Move on if you dont have anything to post here better ignore the thread.

You can have all my thanks from this thread talk to Admins am willing to give it to you.

not worth a post from you btw.

:wave:

jana ji,
apney bag etc pack karo india wastey,ki tusi faaltu tension lendey ho

Pagans throughout history have practiced the tradition of painting one-self in colors and patterns.

i dont know much about it, but wishing the Pakistani Hindu ciitizenry and community a happy and jovial time as they do their celebrations

good good, so what are people like you doing posting on our defence sites? Or did you miss the part where it said PAKISTAN defence?

just wonderin.....

Dr. Fozia the Sister of Afia Siddiqi, celebrated Holi with our Pakistani Hindu brothers and sisters

Dr. Fauzia celebrating Holi Festival with Hindu Community as Chief Guest and Hindu Community of Pakistan Assure her that Hindu Community will support the Cause of Releasing Dr. Afia Siddiqui, 19 March 20, 2011, Photo By Yasir Kazmi, Karachi, Pakistan

629866.jpg

It's great that Hindus are celebrating and they should do but why a Muslim women actively participating in Hindu religious day when it is Haram in Islam. Am I missing something or some people are out there to prove Mr. Musharraf's roshan khayalat?

It's great that Hindus are celebrating and they should do but why a Muslim women actively participating in Hindu religious day when it is Haram in Islam. Am I missing something or some people are out there to prove Mr. Musharraf's roshan khayalat?

So much intolerance, and you wonder why people discriminate. This is why some say islam is not a religion, its a civilization.

So much intolerance, and you wonder why people discriminate. This is why some say islam is not a religion, its a civilization.

Some people are more intolerant than others. Though the ideology definitely seems to encourage it.

Then they go and expect perfect treatment from kaffir countries. No wonder they are generating the sentiments that we see all around. And even the normal people suffer because of these people.

Back
Top Bottom