What's new

India's Hindu rape festival and it's origins - Holi explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSolution

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
India's Hindu rape festival - Holi's origins explained.

Holi ( /ˈhoʊliː/) also known as the Festival of Colours, Festival of Spring, and Festival of Love, is one of the most popular and significant festivals in Hinduism. It celebrates the eternal and divine love of the god Radha and Krishna. People gather together in large groups and throw coloured die together while dancing to loud music.

But one of the unknown dark realities of this festival is how Hindu men have weaponised it as a tool for sexual harassment and assault due to how easy it is to play it off as part of the festivals practises of rubbing coloured die on each other.

Here is the experience of some women who experienced such first hand:

Some may argue it exclusively is targeted at Muslim women, but as we can see, although Muslim women may be a preferred target, no women is safe regardless of religion or background including Hindu Indian women themselves.

There have been efforts made historically to address this issue but the Hindu community labelled it all as "Hinduphobia" as a deflection tactic and at some areas the sexual harassment was so bad, signs were raised advising women to simply not attend at all.

20230310_094446.jpg

20230310_094427.png

The question arises: is this a case of typical Indian horny Hindu males taking advantage of the situation for their perverted nature, or is this linked to Hinduism itself?

In fact, we can find a close link of sexual harassment of Hindu women, and women in general, in Hindu scriptures and art itself. There is no concept of modesty or limits.

The festival can be linked back to Hinduisms' Lord Krishna, who has an infamous story where Krishna steals the garments of the unmarried Gopi girls.

To summarise the story, unmarried girls (Gopi girls) from ten to fourteen years of age are supposed to worship either Lord Siva or the goddess Durga in order to get a nice husband.

Early in the morning, the gopis used to go to the bank of the Yamuna to take a bath. The portion of the river where the girls and women take bath was strictly prohibited to any male member, and this is still the system.

At the end of the month, Krishna, along with His friends, appeared on the scene and stole their clothing.

He said. "Please come here one after another and pray for your garments and then take them away. I'm not joking with you. I'm just telling the truth. I have no desire to play any joke with you Please do not come here all at once. Come alone; I want to see each of you in your complete beauty, for you all have thin waists. I have requested you to come alone. Now please comply."

When the girls in the water heard such joking words from Krishna, they began to look at one another and smile. Out of shyness, they looked at one another, but they could not come out of the water because they were naked. Due to remaining in the water for a long time, they felt cold and were shivering, yet upon hearing the pleasing and joking words of Govinda, their minds were perturbed with great joy. They began to tell Krishna, "You are the son of Nanda Maharaja, and You are very dear to us, but You should not play this joke on us because now we are all shivering from the cold water. Kindly deliver our garments immediately, otherwise we shall suffer." They then began to appeal to Krishna with great submission.

When the gopis saw that Krishna was strong and determined, they had no alternative but to abide by His order. One after another they came out of the water, but because they were completely naked, they tried to cover their nakedness by placing their left hand over their pubic area. In that posture they were all shivering. Their simple presentation was so pure that Lord Krishna immediately became pleased with them.
@Areesh @Dalit @villageidiot

Holi ( /ˈhoʊliː/) also known as the Festival of Colours, Festival of Spring, and Festival of Love, is one of the most popular and significant festivals in Hinduism. It celebrates the eternal and divine love of the god Radha and Krishna. People gather together in large groups and throw coloured die together while dancing to loud music.

But one of the unknown dark realities of this festival is how Hindu men have weaponised it as a tool for sexual harassment and assault due to how easy it is to play it off as part of the festivals practises of rubbing coloured die on each other.

Some may argue it exclusively is targeted at Muslim women, but as we can see, although Muslim women may be a preferred target, no women is safe regardless of religion or background including Hindu Indian women themselves.

There have been efforts made historically to address this issue but the Hindu community labelled it all as "Hinduphobia" as a deflection tactic and at some areas the sexual harassment was so bad, signs were raised advising women to simply not attend at all.

View attachment 919534

View attachment 919535

The question arises: is this a case of typical Indian horny Hindu males taking advantage of the situation for their perverted nature, or is this linked to Hinduism itself?

In fact, we can find a close link of sexual harassment of Hindu women, and women in general, in Hindu scriptures and art itself. There is no concept of modesty or limits.

The festival can be linked back to Hinduisms' Lord Krishna, who has an infamous story where Krishna steals the garments of the unmarried Gopi girls.

To summarise the story, unmarried girls (Gopi girls) from ten to fourteen years of age are supposed to worship either Lord Siva or the goddess Durga in order to get a nice husband.

Early in the morning, the gopis used to go to the bank of the Yamuna to take a bath. The portion of the river where the girls and women take bath was strictly prohibited to any male member, and this is still the system.

At the end of the month, Krishna, along with His friends, appeared on the scene and stole their clothing.

He said. "Please come here one after another and pray for your garments and then take them away. I'm not joking with you. I'm just telling the truth. I have no desire to play any joke with you Please do not come here all at once. Come alone; I want to see each of you in your complete beauty, for you all have thin waists. I have requested you to come alone. Now please comply."

When the girls in the water heard such joking words from Krishna, they began to look at one another and smile. Out of shyness, they looked at one another, but they could not come out of the water because they were naked. Due to remaining in the water for a long time, they felt cold and were shivering, yet upon hearing the pleasing and joking words of Govinda, their minds were perturbed with great joy. They began to tell Krishna, "You are the son of Nanda Maharaja, and You are very dear to us, but You should not play this joke on us because now we are all shivering from the cold water. Kindly deliver our garments immediately, otherwise we shall suffer." They then began to appeal to Krishna with great submission.

When the gopis saw that Krishna was strong and determined, they had no alternative but to abide by His order. One after another they came out of the water, but because they were completely naked, they tried to cover their nakedness by placing their left hand over their pubic area. In that posture they were all shivering. Their simple presentation was so pure that Lord Krishna immediately became pleased with them.
As long as Muslims are not doing it, no one cares. I bet it would be making headlines if this happened in Muslim countries, or was done by Muslims.

The whities put a whole different spin on holi. Just like they promote India against China.

View attachment 919534

View attachment 919535

Especially the white Brits and Americans who like to crawl deep into Indian rear give it a whole different spin.

Citizens of Fauziatan wears blinkers and see religion in every thing. Holi is just one of the festival....and an awesome one. It's fun. Islam even ban music right. I pray Fauzistan truly becomes an Islamic country with all practices and laws advocated in kuran. You guys are currently neither here ....nor there. You should make Saudi and Iran feel ashamed at their practice. And bring laws to ban Bollywood songs and movies ( make it death penalty). You are loads of sxxt basically.

@epebble , you had a good going for a while. But, the inner gangu in you can't resist to come out sometimes. But, I commend you for keep the ruse going for as long as you have.

Citizens of Fauziatan wears blinkers and see religion in every thing. Holi is just one of the festival....and an awesome one. It's fun. Islam even ban music right. I pray Fauzistan truly becomes an Islamic country with all practices and laws advocated in kuran. You guys are currently neither here ....nor there. You should make Saudi and Iran feel ashamed at their practice. And bring laws to ban Bollywood songs and movies ( make it death penalty). You are loads of sxxt basically.
*Calls Pakistanis out for seeing religion in everything when they point to molestation of women on a Hindu religious festival
* Doesn't elaborate how Pakistanis are wrong for seeing religion in a religious festival
* Proceeds to talk about Pakistanis' religion for the rest of his post

In true gangu fashion

The whities put a whole different spin on holi. Just like they promote India against China.

Especially the white Brits and Americans who like to crawl deep into Indian rear give it a whole different spin.
And common white people accept this exotic bullshit in their subliminal white guilt.

View attachment 919534

View attachment 919535

A few years ago I read that instead of filling baloons with colored water, gangus were filling them with semen and throwing them at women.

@-=virus=- , the Holi festival's origins may have been innocent, but I hope you can see it's problematic results in present day India.

As long as Muslims are not doing it, no one cares. I bet it would be making headlines if this happened in Muslim countries, or was done by Muslims.
Muslims do it: Look at those barbarians who treat women like subhumans.

Gangus do it: Such culture, much wow

Last edited:
That’s not a real Muslim in that video. It was a Hindu actor acting as a Muslim celebrating holi. I’m not making this up as it was exposed online.
Of course not. It's another gangu fantasy. The biggest one, in fact. I wonder what hindu women feel like, being considered lower than muslim women and that particular woman in this video who had to dress up in burqa so her gangu comrades would finally be able to jerk-off to her :lol:

Last edited:
Of course not. It's another gangu fantasy. The biggest one, in fact. I wonder what hindu women feel like, being considered lower than muslim women and that particular women who had to dress up in burqa so her gangu comrades could jerk-off to that. :lol:
Obsession with hijabis and burqa wearing women in that society is truly off the charts, it's truly astonishing

According to pakistanis only terrorism has no religion but rape and molestation do :lol:

There are ways to have fun without sexually assaulting people.

According to pakistanis only terrorism has no religion but rape and molestation do :lol:
Not just Pakistanis, all subcontinental Muslim suffer from identity crisis.
That is the root cause of all their problems.

Those who sexually assult people are pervert and not normal. Nothing to do with Holi festivities.

@-=virus=- , the Holi festival's origins may have been innocent, but I hope you can see it's problematic results in present day India.
BS

Indian leftists ki purani aadat hai to denigrate the majority ka culture... right from their playbook, aap Pakistan ka hi dekh lo, wahan bhi leftists must be playing these disgusting games, west me dekh lo..

they're disgusting and anti everything.. the idiots, not that Holi revelry has anything religious to do with for the most part for most urban young... drunken BS, party karo, mauj karo day.. of course some unsavory elements sometimes sneak in and get up to nasty shit, which is to be expected, I guess.. but overall its so much fun, man.. strangers applying color to each other..

but then again, starving slum dwelling 10th fail loser like @jamahir wouldn't know.. iske slum me pta ni kya hota hai

Does every one in Pakistan or Afghanistan, out of sexual frusteration indulge in bachhabazi ( are pedophile) ? What is the % of population that indulge in it? Just jave a guess...honest guesss..

Now 1.4bn people, few instance flashed on social media....and you have a thread on PDF. The instance will be 0.0000000000001% less than the bacchabazi you guys indulge.

Just have this perspective and think ajout uow to facilirate the release of sexual urge in your country.

TTP will make you like Afghanistan ( Pakistan was made to become True adherents of Islamic laws and Kuran). No alcohol. No music. More strict than Saudi and Iran. You guys focus on your country and wait for going to heaven...to 72 Cunt Land and let Hindus do what we choose to do.

Holi is definitely one of the most beautiful festivals out there irrespective of the spin that someone would like to put on it.

Obviously there are creeps who wait for Holi every year to get out on the streets and molest girls - even so far as girls not going out alone unless with a guy on the day of Holi - in questionable neighborhoods. But that doesn’t and shouldn’t define the majority and the festival itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom