What's new

Holi in Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad

That doesn't make any sense. Islam is Arabic culture so how are you putting anything above culture? You are literally practising another culture :lol: An Arab won't even say this because by practising Islam, he is practicing his culture.

Its better to integrate culture with Islam than make people pick one or the other or make them decide which one is superior. That's how you raise a generation of confused people and us as a civilization don't have our own religion. Iranians own Shiaism and by practising it they are practising Iranian culture. Even they integrated it.
Murtad kaffir.

Your brain does not have the capability to understand what Islam is.

Go back to sucking off your white kaffir masters.

To speak to me you need to have at least 2 iq. I don’t speak to brain dead murtad kaffirs.

Why should Muslims celebrate religious holidays of other religions, when in Islam we are only allowed to strictly celebrate Eid-ul-Adha and Eid-ul-Fitr?
That’s what I’m saying.
What I said in my posts is other religious holidays is haram to celebrate and celebrating them knowing their religious meaning and significance is kufr.

I don't know what's funnier.
The fact that "Pakistani Patriots" are criticizing University students for celebrating Holi, while aboard (Dar Ul Harb)
or the fact that their prepubescent identity crisis is making them create this useless thread. WHEN RELIGIOUS DICUSSIONS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
Learn what the meaning of Dar Ul Harb is and what countries are Dar Ul Harb.
Not all kaffir countries are Dar Ul Harb.
Canada is not Dar Ul Harb as far as I know. If I’m wrong then show proofs of scholars declaring Canada as Dar Ul Harb.
If anything Pakistan is as Islamic as western countries. But Pakistan calling it self Islamic while being basically secular should be blasphemy.

Step foot in Dar ul Harb - you'll find it more Islamic than your own country.
Exactly. Pakistan is less Islamic than some conservative states in the west.
Calling Pakistan an Islamic country should be blasphemy.

Last edited:
A bunch of Cucked Shameless Liberal Gandus. No better way to describe them. Country has no hope when our Universities are getting huge foreign funding to drive their libtard agenda. Soon well be seeing LGBTQ bollocks in these Universities too. Could try is well and truly going down the shythole unless the masses fight for their country back. But unfortunately they've been asleep since the countries supposed independence. Quaid would be turning in his grave at the state of the country.
It’s actually a well planned strategy by kuffar. The use Pakistani slave elite like tissue paper to make its slave universities spread secularism, liberalism, lgbtq and all other fitna amongst the youth. They’re trying to create a generation of murtads in the country. Pakistani population on average is Islamic, pro Shariah and willing to do jihad if needed. This bothers them and they want the strongest Muslim state to be under firm control of murtads or liberals. They’re trying everything to make a new generation of basically atheists and make us as religious as probably Kazakhstan or some Central Asian country.
Universities and schools build societies. If kids and youth get brainwashed in schools and universities the society gets destroyed.

It’s now or never for the Muslims of Pakistan. Do they want to be ruled by a generation of murtads and liberals, or do they want to finally make Pakistan am Islamic country.

Exactly. Pakistan is less Islamic than some conservative states in the west.
Calling Pakistan an Islamic country should be blasphemy.

Don't overstep the freedom of expression provided by the forum. Aghast at the propagation of falsehood.

Don't overstep the freedom of expression provided by the forum. Aghast at the propagation of falsehood.
Calling Pakistan an Islamic country is blasphemy.
It is a majority Muslim country.
But it is not Islamic.
The forum can do whatever it wants but the truth is the truth.

Calling Pakistan an Islamic country is blasphemy.
It is a majority Muslim country.
But it is not Islamic.
The forum can do whatever it wants but the truth is the truth.

All legislative activities in Pakistan are inspired by fundamental laws laid down for the Muslims by their Lord.

The consensus based interpretations are however traditional bound but don't break the set forth conventions.

When you can gather enough argument that such activities amount to more than sin and flirt with social disharmony, you can imagine whatever consequences for Muslims who take part in it. The non Muslims are guaranteed their rights to practice and propagation on private privileges.

Keep things simple for your own sake.

The biggest Holi celebration in Pakistan was at Quaid-I-Azam university.
Holi is a holiday originating from Hinduism and celebrated by non Muslims particularly Hindus and Sikhs.
In the video a large crowd of presumably non Muslims is seen celebrating Holi.

Muslims are not allowed to celebrate festivals of other religions especially a festival like Holi because it is considered Haram and considered Shirk. Willingly taking part in such festivals also constitutes to Kufr so Muslims refrain from celebrating it.
This is because our religious scriptures mentions:
Ibn ’Umar (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
He who imitates any people (in their actions) is considered to be one of them.”
-Narrated by Abu Dawood, 3512

However, non Muslims are free to practice their beliefs and do their religious festivals in accordance to state laws.

@Areesh @Mujahid Memon @TNT @Dalit @lastofthepatriots @kingQamaR @Olympus81 @Genghis khan1 @Great Janjua @Goenitz @AA_ @SaadH @villageidiot @PakAlp @Tamerlane @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @AlKardai @Bleek @Ikbal @hussain0216 @Mirzali Khan
Pakistan is a land for its people and freedom of religion is at the core of its creation.
I as a Muslim may not agree with holy but as a Muslim I have ti respect the Hindus and allow them their freedom and right to practice their faith 👍

1686957535223.jpeg

Pakistani universities will teach everything but about Islam in the right way as a nation-building theme. Islam is just another course in a lengthy list of courses.

Entertainment industry promotes "nach gana." Mobile companies promote "nach gana." Wedding tradition promotes "nach gana." Universities promote "nach gana." This is becoming our culture.

On the other hand, Taliban factories called Madrassah continue as a parallel system.

How the hell this country will reconcile the above and create a sensible national identity in the long term?

heard there were incidents of harassment in the garb of celebrating holi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom