What's new

Hindu students attacked for celebrating Holi at Punjab University in Lahore

Sindh Council blamed for 'chaos' during Holi at Punjab University​

March 07, 2023
“Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba has no involvement in this incident,” claims PU chief security officer

It has nothing to do with Sindhudesh Revolutionary Council or Holi. The innate hatred for anything remotely related to Muslim is the name of the game.

I agree with you. However Muslims shouldn't be allowed to be part of this molestation fest that is called Holi. It is a festival for the molesters and by the molesters. Hindus want to do it. They should be allowed to take part in it

Don't want such kind of sick crap happening in Pakistan which is a norm in India

Wtf??

Aren't a lot of the members Pashtun and Baloch themselves?

Yes but those who got thrashed at the hands of i.j.i student wing were a.n.p kinda fellows . Religious vs liberal .

Where's her brothers or other men? He should be killed for this or atleast severely beaten
Honorless f , makes me mad
more than one billion people both men and women celebrate Holi, Muhajir @Areesh putting few selected vidoes where intoxcated(Bhang) men doing ugly things from his native land in UP/Bihar.

They're Pakistanis for thousands of years have nothing to do with India, it's culture, don't look like Indians don't act like Indians, speak like em so don't base your relationship with your citizens based on what happens in a foreign country

Dissociate from the Indian lens

I was being sarcastic .... o_O

don't worry we are nothing like the hindu Indian who celebrate raping of Kashmirs , murder of muslims etc

more than one billion people both men and women celebrate Holi, Muhajir @Areesh putting few selected vidoes where intoxcated(Bhang) men doing ugly things from his native land in UP/Bihar.

Occupied state of Hyderabad

Where's her brothers or other men? He should be killed for this or atleast severely beaten
Honorless f , makes me mad

There is no honor in honor killings. Just say no to these alien festivals.

image muslim students celebrating Bakra eid in indian university. They would ve been slaughtered! But compared to what indian muslims are going thru in india on daily basis, this was a cake walk. If true, I do not support it. And its Pakistan's internal matter !

A university is not a place for slaughtering animals. There are certain places where u can slaugther animals. For eg my Christain friends buy mutton.chicken from a shop located near the masjid

My serious question to Indians - can any man come up and "celebrate" holy with any women

How does it work?, Don't people get angry? @my2cents @Paitoo
Depends who with and where you're at.

Yes, hooliganism and that kind of bad shite does goes down... Again, depends..

But within a certain decent social scene, like im at now... Every random person is applying color to the other, hugs, drinking, much revelry...

Jaahils will be jaahils but..

as much as i hate jamatis, i equally hate the muslims so called liberals celeberating it. But for non muslims it should be allowed. Give them a safe space!

No surprise this thread was overlooked and buried under, like usual. No one cares about the plight of non-Muslims in Pakistan, it is only when some no name politician on the other side of the globe burns a Quran when they suddenly care about humanity.

No person in their right mind would condone such behaviour. In the West the Holy Quran is burnt due to so-called freedom to do things. I hope you get the outrageous difference. We don't celebrate the beating of Hindus in Pakistan. We condemn it. In the West the burning of Quran is condoned and actually celebrated by many people.

Not even the 1/100000000 of molestation happens in Holi than the Madrassa you studied.

Come on dude. India is gold medal champion of rape/molestation. You have a worldwide reputation. No one beats you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom