What's new

Pakistani Hindus celeberate holi

Good thread...............:)They look happy but not as much as me......I removed K and N's from my Dio................Yippie!!!Happy holi everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Probably the best thread started by jana...any celebrations brings happiness and positive energy...the pics and videos have certainly done that...thank-you

Probably the best thread started by jana...any celebrations brings happiness and positive energy...the pics and videos have certainly done that...thank-you

:) They are our Pakistani countrymen/women. and the best time to share joys with them

Pakistani Hindu's are praying for Pakistan's success in the World Cup, one prominent Pakistani Hindu - say's he want's Pakistan to hammer india in the world cup if they meet, he says he will treat our colleagues to a "bara khanna" with plenty of good food, good company lol.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Protecting Pakistan's HindusThe cultural and institutional marginalisation of Hindus in Pakistan is a travesty of human dignity and freedom

Protecting Pakistan's Hindus | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Thanks for posting an article from 2008. FAIL.

Like I've said a million times before, if there is any good or positive news on Pakistan the indian members will swarm around trying their hardest to derail the thread or find something negative about it.

Save that stuff for some indian forum.

Pakistani Hindu's are praying for Pakistan's success in the World Cup, one prominent Pakistani Hindu - say's he want's Pakistan to hammer india in the world cup if they meet, he says he will treat our colleagues to a "bara khanna" with plenty of good food, good company lol.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

And if you follow the history Pakistani Hindus are one of the most peaceful people and as much patriotic as any other national of Pakistan.

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom