What's new

French police make woman remove burkini on Nice beach

subjects of British Empire
And what the f do you think British Pakistani's are? Subjects of Gondwanaland? And they had choice. You can't make a soldier fight, least of all go win medals. Anyway it was differant time and the philosphical debate can be had some other time.

Entity? They were Muslims from Punjab and Frontier.

I am completely against obscurantism that seems to characterize Islam these days. I also have no sympathy for the way in which some (note I said 'some') Muslims think the world should adjust to their values even though they live in western nations.

But this? Sometimes I think the French are idiots in the way they react. This is disgraceful on part of the French authorities - so many police officers targeting a lone woman on the beach.

And what the f do you think British Pakistani's are? Subjects of Gondwanaland? And they had choice. You can't make a soldier fight, least of all go win medals. Anyway it was differant time and the philosphical debate can be had some other time.

Entity? They were Muslims from Punjab and Frontier.

If you want to continue - we can have at it.

As for your point - why where they fighting? Out of love for the King of England? For money and chance of providing for their families?

They certainly weren't fighting for their country which wasn't even a twinkle in the eye of Jinnah at that time, nor where they fighting for any noble ideals.

Only time they earned my respect was ironically when they refused to fight during Khilafat..

So your opinion is that this has nothing to do with Islamophobia?
No. That is something Yazidis suffer from.

Please avoid cheap shots.

Fine by YOU!! That my friend is not the absolute requirement or achievement.

Again by "you" i was not pointing you in person. We, as you can see, are not talking about persons!! If that was the case i personally would have simply walk off that beach!!

Dont you think this is what "extremism" is. Fight or leave? Or is it something you associate only to Islam? For me these extreme choice and the stress on choosing one is extremism.

The problem you do not understand is that those countries claims the problem is coming from YOU being there!
However i do agree and totally understand that the French are bound to have a strong reaction and also that it is not YOUR or there responsibility to improve the situation with Muslims as the terrorists do chant "Allah o Akbar" before blowing themselves up so it is MY and OUR responsibility to clear the doubts, to explain the things and most importantly to prove by my actions that those people have nothing to do with Islam.
I am sorry. I can speak only for myself. I am no spokesperson for Europe.

And what the f do you think British Pakistani's are? Subjects of Gondwanaland?

Then show me the medals won by British Pakistani soldiers and not slaves of British Empires - Empire which designated them as dogs and gave a pat for job well done in form trinkets.

Totally agreed sir. Laws should be respected and those who are implementing those laws have my repsect as well. The only thing is, is this some LAW? I do not see that beach as one of those "nude only beach". So is there are LAW to wear a bikini or to be half naked on the beach? If so then i am surely mistaken and that woman and others like her should not have visited those places in the first place if they wanted to wear that covered up attire! However if there is no law then the whole argument takes a different perspective. I will tag someone from France to share his views as well, i hope you wont mind?

The decrees don't clearly say the burkini is banned. In fact,in all the municipal decrees,the burkini is never mentionned.
Basically,it says that "Access to the beaches are prohibited to any person not properly dressed, not respectful of morality and secularism, not respecting the rules regarding health and safety adapted for swimming in public maritime domain".

No. That is something Yazidis suffer from.

Please avoid cheap shots.
What are you talking about? I'm quite offended by your accusation. Have I ever given you reason to think me capable of such a thing?

If this ban isn't Islamophobic then why aren't Catholic nuns banned from visiting beaches with their habits on?

The decrees don't clearly say the burkini is banned. In fact,in all the municipal decrees,the burkini is never mentionned.
Basically,it says that "Access to the beaches are prohibited to any person not properly dressed, not respectful of morality and secularism, not respecting the rules regarding health and safety adapted for swimming in public maritime domain".
Quite an ambiguous decree wouldn't you say?

Burden of proof lies upon the accuser . Show my support .
You said they deserve it because of extremists in Saudi or elsewhere who don't allow other religions to propagate. These they are not Saudi regime or other extremists, these are common citizens. You are using extremists to justify burkini ban and terming every Muslims in France an extremist.

This is no integration or assimilation campaign this pure bigotry what they did was public humiliation to show them we are superior people were chanting go back go back at when the police was doing that Indians are cheering it because majority of them joined this forum to ridicule Pakistan and Muslims they top know it isnt about integration when someone is forced to remove a garment in public

@Cherokee One thing about adarsh liberals aka Indian liberals and Indian leftists is they are extremely brainwashed, dumb, confused and have double standards. Aren't you the one who raged on forum in support of Kanhaiya Kumar and Umar Khalid after "Bharat ki barbadi" slogans were raised in JNU and called it dissent?

Back
Top Bottom