What's new

France not to allow women to wear abayas in schools: Minister

No one cares that the parents force religion on their children at an early age, thus brainwashing them.

Bringing drugs, weapons and signs inciting violence is undesirable behaviour.
Using your appearance to apply group pressure is equally undesirable behaviour.
No difference.

You can’t keep a coherent thought. Noone bans the thought. What is banned is infringing the rights if others by group pressure. A strawman.

Children are protected against the abuse of their parents.

Noone is telling them not to go to school. They can certainly remain Muslim in any type if clothes.

Again a strawman.

Are they banning the crucifix as well i do hope so

you ban everything in France Islamic that some senator gets a bee in their bonnet about, no matter what it is.

It's basically a long dress. After causing a fuss last year about cropped tops, now no long dresses (the amaya is not a veil or headscarf). Why so much policing of girls' clothes? How about worrying about a lack of funding and other more pressing issues in your french schools?

Why don't all Muslims who have have a problem just move to Saudi and Dubai? Then you can larp as Arabs all you want. You are like a square peg in a round hole in the west. Your refusal to integrate in what is a generously all encompassing homogenous western culture is a deal breaker. Your values and culture are not compatible, this is the unfortunate truth. Just go to the desert and you won't no longer need to feel the odd one out.

Why Saudi or Dubai? They can go to the land where Jesus was killed and Mary was disgraced, the promise land.

You said it: "equally undesirable behavior." So, you're literally equating how people dress to literally "guns, weapons and signs inciting violence." Thanks for exposing your racist inclinations, it's the most honest thing you've said up to this point. Okay, why don't you go to a hospital ward and ask a patient who's overdosed what's worse -- their drugs, or some random brown girl wearing an abaya?

So by regulating the dress code, you (the majority) are infringing the rights of a minority with state-backed legal pressure. You're literally doing what you're accusing the ones wearing hijab or abaya of -- you don't see it, or choose not to admit to it because you're racist.

The dress code stops parents from infringing the rights of their kids and other kids.

You are violating PDF rules by Your personal attacks.
You are therefore on ignore from now on.

If I tell an atheist they can't attend school without taking part in Jummah prayer, then it means that I'm denying them their right to education unless they practice what I practice. I'm denying the atheist their right to not recognize a deity. It's the same in this situation.
That is forcing religion on an individual. You have a problem separating opinions from abuse. Dress codes are not forcing religion on someone.

If there are Muslim children who see that abiding by Islam's dress code is a religious practice, you're telling them, "you either come to school, or you stay at home practicing your faith." By attacking the abaya, you're systematically attacking what Muslims view as a religious practice, hence, their religion.

The pagan religious practice is to sacrifice infidels. According to your logic, cutting Blood Eagles on the back of Muslims is fully acceptable.
We happen to believe otherwise.

1693858734703.png

Are they banning the crucifix as well i do hope so
You are not allowed to wear ”conspicuous” religious symbols so large crucifixes are banned.

you ban everything in France Islamic that some senator gets a bee in their bonnet about, no matter what it is.

It's basically a long dress. After causing a fuss last year about cropped tops, now no long dresses (the amaya is not a veil or headscarf). Why so much policing of girls' clothes? How about worrying about a lack of funding and other more pressing issues in your french schools?

The dress code stops parents from infringing the rights of their kids and other kids.
Then tell the kids they're free to choose if they want or don't want to wear it at school. Instead, the state is enforcing a dress code by banning the attire associated with a religious group. It's obvious to every sane mind that state-backed discrimination is at play.

That is forcing religion on an individual. You have a problem separating opinions from abuse. Dress codes are not forcing religion on someone.
Yeah, and France is forcing secularism on the individual. You can't have it both ways. You can't say, "Everyone is free to decide..." and then say, "No, you're not free to wear religious attire in school." Maybe you're failing to understand that secularism is also a normative position, i.e., a reference point individuals and/or society use to decide what's right and wrong.

What France is doing is moving the reference point from religion to secularism and, at the same time, asserting that practicing religion in some places is wrong. Yet, that's not the approach of freedom, which establishes that people have a choice and shouldn't be punished for exercising their free will. The moment France went into the business of enforcing right and wrong on people's decisions, it moved into enforcing a religion, albeit a secular one.

The pagan religious practice is to sacrifice infidels. According to your logic, cutting Blood Eagles on the back of Muslims is fully acceptable.
We happen to believe otherwise.
Why do you keep equating examples of violence and murder with abaya (aka overcoat)? Is your life filled with drugs, guns, signs of violence and pagan sacrifice rituals or something? Lol.

u guy underestimate tribalism in europe

they dont like us there

which is why i left and went back to america which was magnitude better for non whites

i always knew raising kids would be an issue in europe

Yes West is hypocrites but u shudda known that before u left. Western propaganda is for low IQ people and low IQ people can brainwashed into believing it and then act shocked pikachu face when things aren't what they think they are lol

Russia

Leopard- killed
Challenger - Killed
Abram- in progress
Leclerc - not available

French are the biggest cowards and racist on planet earth

from 1830 to 1962 they killed 5 million Algerians

They are not enforcing a dress code. They are stopping religions from using group pressure to enforce religious clothing on kids.
No freedom to practice religion?

The English tried every thing to get rid of Islam during colonial rule including the concept of “burning the Quran” .. they failed

As it the one religion that stipulates human rights every thing from freeing of slaves , right of divorce , rules of inheritance, treatment of parents etc

You people never liked the concept of universal human rights
They actually succeeded by creating sects and heretical groups like barelwis, qadianis, etc.

You can practice religion starked naked. Dress has nothing to do with your beliefs.

so if you cant see a women's curves she does not exists ?

Western people want to see women naked so you force them to be naked

you are the same people who are happy to promote your daughters to do only fans

proud fathers you lot are

I'm Greek so my "scum armies" were under Ottoman control back then.

Great, how do you feel about ottomans trying to convert you guys to Islam back then?

so if you cant see a women's curves she does not exists ?

Western people want to see women naked so you force them to be naked

you are the same people who are happy to promote your daughters to do only fans

proud fathers you lot are

Lol you're not wrong. Being degenerate is considered a normal behaviour now.

Great, how do you feel about ottomans trying to convert you guys to Islam back then?
Are you implying the French are trying to convert Muslims by not allowing the abaya in schools and universities?

Are you implying the French are trying to convert Muslims by not allowing the abaya in schools and universities?

Europeans are shameless

you have given women so many rights your men have become women

no wonder Russia can kick a$$ of entire Western world combined

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom