What's new

France not to allow women to wear abayas in schools: Minister

Europeans are shameless

you have given women so many rights your men have become women

no wonder Russia can kick a$$ of entire Western world combined
Your flags say that you are British from Britain. Doesn't that make you a European as well?

Their house, their rules. But don't claim to be inclusive and tolerant and all that bullshit that the West likes to claim.

Their house, their rules. But don't claim to be inclusive and tolerant and all that bullshit that the West likes to claim.
Their house and so their rules for sure. They have rules against polygamy. As in its illegal. Next case my fellow muslims are going to make is, the europeans are discriminatory because they don't allow polygamy and it infringes on ability of muslims to be good muslims if they can't have multiple wives.

Polgyamy is not a requirement any more than it is to wear a full abaya to be a muslim. Practice within the constraints of the rules of your adopted country or not move there.

At a very minimum the French are allowing people of all economic background (or did before) to immigrate and take citizenship. No rich arab gulf country allows that. They only allow the very rich crooks from around the world to get golden visa. The working class is only good for their annual 2 year contract.

Their house and so their rules for sure. They have rules against polygamy. As in its illegal. Next case my fellow muslims are going to make is, the europeans are discriminatory because they don't allow polygamy and it infringes on ability of muslims to be good muslims if they can't have multiple wives.

Polgyamy is not a requirement any more than it is to wear a full abaya to be a muslim. Practice within the constraints of the rules of your adopted country or not move there.

At a very minimum the French are allowing people of all economic background (or did before) to immigrate and take citizenship. No rich arab gulf country allows that. They only allow the very rich crooks from around the world to get golden visa. The working class is only good for their annual 2 year contract.
I agree the West are hypocrites. They legalize LGBT, but ban Polygyny. LOL!

I agree the West are hypocrites. They legalize LGBT, but ban Polygyny. LOL!
Unfortunately European society is degenerating to quite low extremes its worrying to see. That is an enigma in itself yet polygamy is widely and openly practised in Europe just not given a legal basis which ironically would protect people, affairs don't.

Unfortunately European society is degenerating to quite low extremes its worrying to see. That is an enigma in itself yet polygamy is widely and openly practised in Europe just not given a legal basis which ironically would protect people, affairs don't.
Polygamy is marrying more than one person. Having a lover outside marriage is not polygamy.
Marriage has a lot of legal implications which are completely lacking in ”affairs”, unless there are offspring.

Polygamy is marrying more than one person. Having a lover outside marriage is not polygamy.
Marriage has a lot of legal implications which are completely lacking in ”affairs”, unless there are offspring.
That was my point its practised without legal basis or protection. Marrying 2 or 3 women means you have a relationship with those women and legally they have share of your estate. In an extra marital relationship either man or woman are financially or from a estate perspective at a complete loss, these are polygamous relationships.

The basis in Europe why its banned is that polygamous relations affect the rights of the people practising them but its moronic when you can see extra marital affairs are much worse for society but are openly accepted. The UN says, polygamy violates the dignity of women, yet an affair is OK no dignity violated for the wife who's husband is cheating on and maybe the mistress as well if she don't know what's happening.

Last edited:
You can practice religion starked naked. Dress has nothing to do with your beliefs.
Thank you for confirming fascism is an essential manifestation of secularism. We will decide what you can or cannot believe? We will decide what you can or cannot wear.

That was my point its practised without legal basis or protection. Marrying 2 or 3 women means you have a relationship with those women and legally they have share of your estate. In an extra marital relationship either man or woman are financially or from a estate perspective at a complete loss, these are polygamous relationships.
No, they are polyamorous relationships. Don’t try to redefine well known words.
You cannot be polygamous, unless you marry more than one at the same time.
The basis in Europe why its banned is that polygamous relations affect the rights of the people practising them but its moronic when you can see extra marital affairs are much worse for society but are openly accepted. The UN says, polygamy violates the dignity of women, yet an affair is OK no dignity violated for the wife who's husband is cheating on and maybe the mistress as well if she don't know what's happening.
Polygamy almost always means a man can marry multiple women.
Polygamy then makes the society unbalanced leaving many men without women to marry. So there are good reasons to ban polygamy.

You assume that ”affairs” means that men have multiple mistresses, but it also mean a woman can have multiple lovers. If someone discovers that their spouse is unfaithful, divorce is an option, and since most laws says that the family belongings is split 50/50 so they get compensated.

Thank you for confirming fascism is an essential manifestation of secularism. We will decide what you can or cannot believe? We will decide what you can or cannot wear.
Noone restricts what You believe.
We will restrict Your rights, when You use them to infringe on the rights of others.
We will restrict your freedom, when you use it to kill people.
We will restrict Your freedom, when You use it to harass people.
We will restrict Your freedom, when You use it to bully people.

These used their clothing to bully others, but I guess you are OK with them.
1694370604084.jpeg

We will not restrict Your freedom for protesting against us in a non-violent manner.
That is not fascism.

Last edited:
Polygamy almost always means a man can marry multiple women.
Polygamy then makes the society unbalanced leaving many men without women to marry. So there are good reasons to ban polygamy.

You assume that ”affairs” means that men have multiple mistresses, but it also mean a woman can have multiple lovers. If someone discovers that their spouse is unfaithful, divorce is an option, and since most laws says that the family belongings is split 50/50 so they get compensated.
Instead of getting into a long drawn out chitter with you just answer one thing for me, what is acceptable in your world view affairs or polygamy. Because in Europe and most of the west the reason for not allowing polygamy doesn't stack up with reality. Affairs are accepted as normal but in my world view this is what causes society to degenerate.

We will restrict your freedom, when you use it to kill people.
We will restrict Your freedom, when You use it to harass people.
We will restrict Your freedom, when You use it to bully people.
You missed one

" we will restrict your freedom to wear what you want because we are scared of your religion"

Instead of getting into a long drawn out chitter with you just answer one thing for me, what is acceptable in your world view affairs or polygamy. Because in Europe and most of the west the reason for not allowing polygamy doesn't stack up with reality. Affairs are accepted as normal but in my world view this is what causes society to degenerate.
Affairs are not accepted as normal. They are considered part of the private sphere where government should not be involved. They are still considered shameful.

You missed one

" we will restrict your freedom to wear what you want because we are scared of your religion"
Let me rewrite that: We will restrict Your freedom when you adopt strategies used by Nazists and Fascists to bully people.

Affairs are not accepted as normal. They are considered part of the private sphere where government should not be involved. They are still considered shameful.
I disagree i see society in general accepting affairs as normal there are no legal consequences now mostly couples splitting or divorcing as a result which is destructive to the family system. in Europe adultery was decriminalsed only 50-60 years ago, in the UK its been nearly 200 years, so once upon a time like marriage it had legal basis and wasn't treated only as private.

Polygamy atleast provides a legal basis and financial protection to those who act on it, also it provides the children acceptance in society and they are not treated as just another b*stard.

However saying all that, since they started capturing data on marriage in the 60s, in Europe its been on the decline so fewer people wanting to marry and preferring long term or short term partners. So in that sense polygamy may not reduce "affairs" even if it was adopted.

You missed one

You are confusing affairs with relationships out of marriage. It is perfectly acceptable to have relationships when not married (at all). It is not acceptable (though legal) in any western society to have a relationship while married to a different person. This is not illegal but not accepted and typically becomes grounds for divorce.

The point you should be making is intimate relationships when not married are accepted.

I disagree i see society in general accepting affairs as normal there are no legal consequences now mostly couples splitting or divorcing as a result which is destructive to the family system. in Europe adultery was decriminalsed only 50-60 years ago, in the UK its been nearly 200 years, so once upon a time like marriage it had legal basis and wasn't treated only as private.

Polygamy is destructive to the family system as this leaves many without opportunity to marry.
There are many things which are not considered normal, without being illegal.

Polygamy atleast provides a legal basis and financial protection to those who act on it, also it provides the children acceptance in society and they are not treated as just another b*stard.
Anyone believing that children born out of marriage should be mistreated should reconsider that behind bars.

However saying all that, since they started capturing data on marriage in the 60s, in Europe its been on the decline so fewer people wanting to marry and preferring long term or short term partners. So in that sense polygamy may not reduce "affairs" even if it was adopted.
Polygamy will not be accepted for the foreseeable future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom