What's new

France not to allow women to wear abayas in schools: Minister

Polygamy is destructive to the family system as this leaves many without opportunity to marry.
There are many things which are not considered normal, without being illegal.
That makes no sense, as I said in Europe marriage rates are falling people are generally marrying less. Also your argument can be used against LBGT people as men turning into women is reducing men numbers for marriage or gay men not wanting women is also taking men away from women to marry, that is destructive the evidence is in the decline of European birth rates but its all legal in Europe. Also shouldn't adults be allowed to make their choice who they want to be with whether in monogamous or polygamous relations?

There is literally no valid argument for why polygamy is not legal in the western world only subjective whims and desires, the real facts go against the mainstream narrative.
Anyone believing that children born out of marriage should be mistreated should reconsider that behind bars.

No child should ofcourse but reality is different and there are no laws to stop society to say what they want.....if there was wouldn't it curb freedom of expression?

That makes no sense, as I said in Europe marriage rates are falling people are generally marrying less. Also your argument can be used against LBGT people as men turning into women is reducing men numbers for marriage or gay men not wanting women is also taking men away from women to marry, that is destructive

There are women turning into men as well, and it is not a significant problem.

the evidence is in the decline of European birth rates but its all legal in Europe. Also shouldn't adults be allowed to make their choice who they want to be with whether in monogamous or polygamous relations?

Adults are allowed to seek polyamourous solutions. We have a long history of restricting people to protect the weak against abusers.

There is literally no valid argument for why polygamy is not legal in the western world only subjective whims and desires, the real facts go against the mainstream narrative.

The argument is that we do not like it, and we make the rules.
You are allowed to complain about it, and we are allowed to totally ignore You and shun You.

No child should ofcourse but reality is different and there are no laws to stop society to say what they want.....if there was wouldn't it curb freedom of expression?

There are other reasons to not allow polygamy. Rich guys will marry multiple women, leaving few for the lower classes.

Besides, if polygyny is allowed, polyandry should be, too.

If marriage survives, the world in future will have legalised polyandry and polygyny. Though polyamorous relationships are way more likely.

Personally, I prefer 3-5 years in a relationship.

The argument is that we do not like it, and we make the rules.
You are allowed to complain about it, and we are allowed to totally ignore You and shun You.

As I said whims and desires with no real argument.

There are other reasons to not allow polygamy. Rich guys will marry multiple women, leaving few for the lower classes.
That already happens, so again changes nothing. A muslim man can for e.g marry a woman in the UK, he could go to Saudi and marry a woman there bring her back and the UK would accept that as a legal marriage. Main difference is he couldnt marry his second wife in the UK that is not legal.

Also a man or a woman could be in multiple relationships doesnt that not affect "leaving few for other" . My point which maybe isnt getting across is that marriage is important for stability socially and even economically. All over the world you see people getting in muliple relationships outside of marriage, the notion that somehow pologamy will reduce the people available for courting is bogus. Also in the muslim world its not practised substantially, you do see it but its rare I would say rather than the norm.

Last edited:
As I said whims and desires with no real argument.
We do not need a ”real argument” presented at PDF to ban polygamy.
We base it our own studies which point to polygamy being a bad thing.
if you want to dig into the details, you can self-study.

That already happens, so again changes nothing. A muslim man can for e.g marry a woman in the UK, he could go to Saudi and marry a woman there bring her back and the UK would accept that as a legal marriage. Main difference is he couldnt marry his second wife in the UK that is not legal.
That is the UK.
In Sweden, it is illegal.

Also a man or a woman could be in multiple relationships doesnt that not affect "leaving few for other" . My point which maybe isnt getting across is that marriage is important for stability socially and even economically. All over the world you see people getting in muliple relationships outside of marriage, the notion that somehow pologamy will reduce the people available for courting is bogus. Also in the muslim world its not practised substantially, you do see it but its rare I would say rather than the norm.
Noone cares about your point in Sweden. Actually the full set of rules are:

1. You're not to think you are anything special.
  2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
  3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
  4. You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
  5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
  6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
  7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You're not to laugh at us.
  9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Last edited:
We do not need a ”real argument” presented at PDF to ban polygamy.
We base it our own studies which point to polygamy being a bad thing.
if you want to dig into the details, you can selself-study
What study you referring to the one which don't exist. I'm generally speaking not about PDF but that the same arguments you are using can be used for LBGT relationships.
Noone cares about your point in Sweden. Actually the full set of rules are:

1. You're not to think you are anything special.
  2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
  3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
  4. You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
  5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
  6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
  7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You're not to laugh at us.
  9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.
I don't care about sweden or those silly sentences you just made up pretty much all of them breaking your fake freedom of expession laws. You sound like a facist.

What study you referring to the one which don't exist. I'm generally speaking not about PDF but that the same arguments you are using can be used for LBGT relationships.
Laws in Sweden are never enacted without a study.
So do your research.

I don't care about sweden or those silly sentences you just made up pretty much all of them breaking your fake freedom of expession laws. You sound like a facist.
That is the ”Law of Jante”, which I did not make up.

You made the claim then asking me to research your balony study.
I know how things in Sweden work, but I don’t care what you think about this issue. I am offering you a way to see the counterargument. Take it or leave it.

Isn't law of your country is it, sounds like law of the fascists.
It is not a real law, simply how people react to assholes,

I know how things in Sweden work, but I don’t care what you think about this issue. I am offering you a way to see the counterargument. Take it or leave it.
So you care enough to keep responding....your counter argument is no argument just more hypocrisy.
It is not a real law, simply how people react to assholes,
You quoting a fictional thing which has no relevance in this conversation.

I disagree i see society in general accepting affairs as normal there are no legal consequences now mostly couples splitting or divorcing as a result which is destructive to the family system. in Europe adultery was decriminalsed only 50-60 years ago, in the UK its been nearly 200 years, so once upon a time like marriage it had legal basis and wasn't treated only as private.

Polygamy atleast provides a legal basis and financial protection to those who act on it, also it provides the children acceptance in society and they are not treated as just another b*stard.

However saying all that, since they started capturing data on marriage in the 60s, in Europe its been on the decline so fewer people wanting to marry and preferring long term or short term partners. So in that sense polygamy may not reduce "affairs" even if it was adopted.
So mate,what are you doing in Europe? There's the door,you can go live in Saudi Arabia. All the polygamy for you there,mate.

So mate,what are you doing in Europe? There's the door,you can go live in Saudi Arabia. All the polygamy for you there,mate.
Typical write more BS when you can't counter the argument. I'm pointing out hypocrisy in the law if you fail to see it not my issue. And no UK is my home so go do one.

Typical write more BS when you can't counter the argument. I'm pointing out hypocrisy in the law if you fail to see it not my issue. And no UK is my home so go do one.
Marriage is a legal matter, and that is where the governments believe it has a role. It does not believe it should regulate sexual behaviour.
Grown-ups in the West can handle that themselves. Muslims like yourself, apparently needs to be told what to do and not to do.

Marriage is a legal matter, and that is where the governments believe it has a role. It does not believe it should regulate sexual behaviour.
Grown-ups in the West can handle that themselves. Muslims like yourself, apparently needs to be told what to do and not to do.
Really so why can lbgt people marry and 3 people together not?

Isn't sexual preferences or behaviour being regulated here. Your making no sense.

Ofcourse everybody needs to be told what they can and can't do that is what makes laws, you can't cherry pick one item and create a false equivalence against me.

Really so why can lbgt people marry and 3 people together not?
Because we think society works better this way.

Isn't sexual preferences or behaviour being regulated here. Your making no sense.
you can have sexual relations without marrying.
Ofcourse everybody needs to be told what they can and can't do that is what makes laws, you can't cherry pick one item and create a false equivalence against me.
You are not told what you may have for breakfast.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom