What's new

France not to allow women to wear abayas in schools: Minister

Typical write more BS when you can't counter the argument. I'm pointing out hypocrisy in the law if you fail to see it not my issue. And no UK is my home so go do one.
And you were sour and went "Bot Erope contrys also so many people are like dat". There's difference in polygamy and polyamory,just like @A.P. Richelieu pointed out.

I'm not saying both are ok,but there is a difference.

And you were sour and went "Bot Erope contrys also so many people are like dat". There's difference in polygamy and polyamory,just like @A.P. Richelieu pointed out.

I'm not saying both are ok,but there is a difference.
They have little difference, one has legal basis through marriage other not. Bottom line the latter is more destructive than the former. Marriage provides more dignity legal protection to a woman and her children than being someone's bit on the side.

Anyway both of you are a waste of time so won't bother replying any further on this topic.

They have little difference, one has legal basis through marriage other not. Bottom line the latter is more destructive than the former. Marriage provides more dignity legal protection to a woman and her children than being someone's bit on the side.

Anyway both of you are a waste of time so won't bother replying any further on this topic.
So you support polygamy?

I saw this interesting video on this subject by a French sociologist. Very insightful of the French mindset on the subject.

Basically for French people it’s the fear of North Africans “invading” France being stoked up by the French elite against the poorest Muslims living in France, while rich gulf Arabs buy up French cultural heritage; castles, etc. and no one notices or cares.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom