What's new

French court confirms ban on 'burkinis' in city's swimming pools

not like you lot listen to them lol

you say the same thing our country our rules its not like millions of "westerner" clamoring to get to and live in Muslim countries

oh and human right include a lot issues and I don't necessarily agree with the ruling

but the "west" does better on human rights overall than Muslim countries

West and Human rights do not go together.

There are a lot of westerners living in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, and Oman.
sure i don't think there citizen though so they don't get the same rights as the locals plus they usually plus they usually accept the law of the and right?

if they don't they get severely punished

West and Human rights do not go together.
the "west" is not perfect but its alot better than the Muslim world that why millions of Muslim want to live here

Well the saying goes "their country and their rules". Just remember this quote when some pumped up douchebags try and comment on laws in Pak.

Finally, the beach and the sun are overrated. Sand gets everywhere and the sun, well plenty of that to go around.

I never got the obsession of baking yourself in dangerous UV rays. And yes - brown people can get skin cancer too.

sure i don't think there citizen though so they don't get the same rights as the locals plus they usually plus they usually accept the law of the and right?

the "west" is not perfect but its alot better than the Muslim world that why millions of Muslim want to live here
Haha I challenge that bullshit claim. How is living in the West better than living in the Muslim World.

You people in the West claim to treat their minorities as equals.

I challenge that, in High School I had western teachers harass me because I was a Muslim.
1) smashing the test paper on my desk
2) sneering at my Arabic/Persian name on the test paper
3) giving me the cold shoulder while treating a white kid as if it was her own son

In the west all sort of immorality is legal, in most Muslim countries it is banned except for Turkey.

I have lived in the West. Although according to the Government and on paper they claim to treat their minorities as equals that is not true in practice.

Pakistanis/East Indians face the most discrimination in universities and in institutions in Canada.

There is still preference for students who ethnic are Caucasian or with European names.

Don't fool yourself kiddo. Don't sugarcoat with lies when it is not true.

Well the saying goes "their country and their rules". Just remember this quote when some pumped up douchebags try and comment on laws in Pak.

Finally, the beach and the sun are overrated. Sand gets everywhere and the sun, well plenty of that to go around.

I never got the obsession of baking yourself in dangerous UV rays. And yes - brown people can get skin cancer too.

To be frank, I don't have a problem with that.

Your country, your rules, my country, my rules.

But don't lecture others on human rights, minority rights or whatever nonsense.

You are a liar.

I have lived in Canada.

I have met university professors who were dishonest because of your "NAME" on the assignment or test paper you moron.

I am talking from experience.

please don't refer from name calling were trying to have a civil discussion

I know your retarded which isn't you fault its your parents i know most of you lot are inbred so im gonna take it slow with you

human right are a broad issue which includes everything from protection of cultural and religious minorities which i know you country's excels at :disagree: :lol: to right of women and everything in between

what happened to you is regrettable but its not the same as I can also give you many anecdotal examples of Pakistanis in Canada telling stories about them getting killed or discriminated against because they are cultural or ethnic minorities eg. Shia Ahmadiyya or they were immigrants from India

if you don't like it in our beautiful great white north you more than welcome go back to joke of as country just if the the Muslims in France don't like it they are more than welcome to leave but i dont you wont :disagree:

like i said before the west isn't perfect but its better than the alternative that's why you live in it
fvck off redneck.

People can live where ever they want, same goes for westerners living in Muslim countries where they are paid astronomical salaries as teachers, engineers, and doctors. ;)

please don't refer from name calling were trying to have a civil discussion

I know your retarded which isn't you fault its your parents i know most of you lot are inbred so im gonna take it slow with you

human right are a broad issue which includes everything from protection of cultural and religious minorities which i know you country's excels at :disagree: :lol: to right of women and everything in between

what happened to you is regrettable but its not the same as I can also give you many anecdotal examples of Pakistanis in Canada telling stories about them getting killed or discriminated against because they are cultural or ethnic minorities eg. Shia Ahmadiyya or they were immigrants from India

if you don't like it in our beautiful great white north you more than welcome go back to joke of as country just if the the Muslims in France don't like it they are more than welcome to leave but i dont you wont :disagree:

like i said before the west isn't perfect but its better than the alternative that's why you live in it
Usually people go to western countries for a higher education.

Same reason why westerners go to the Middle East to make money and higher salaries you retarded dog you are. Which I know is your parent's fault and not yours. ;)

fvck off redneck.

People can live where ever they want, same goes for westerners living in Muslim countries where they are paid astronomical salaries as teachers, engineers, and doctors. ;)
they can they are most welcome to

just follow they law of the land ;)

The french behaviour is fundamentalist, oh the irony which you fail to see.

Less than 100 years ago most European women wore garbs very much like the hijab so you have no clue about the culture. This is simply the french trying to tell women what they can and cant wear. Funny how all the feminist have disappeared.

And where are these European born people meant to go....you sound like a facist they use the same lingo. Dont agree with something so they should leave the country, what idiocy.

100 years ago women in europe did not walk around like trashbag.

1930s.jpg

Actually it is better to be a trash bag than be a prostitute with syphilis.

Now shoo you moron.

Most who walk around like trashbag have all kind of infections, since their bizarre husbands dont allow them to doctor

What clothes you like to wear for swimming is your personal choice, and that choice will not hurt others.
I don't think the French govt should interfere with individual choices.

@xyxmt

Very good suggestions. If France implements that, please tell me. I know where I will take my next vacation.

Regards

well west has the highest depression and suicide rates in the world, on the pther hand all survey rates indicates that muslims globally are most satisfied with life, something wrong is your metric, probably yiu count only material good as measure of satisfaction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom