What's new

French court confirms ban on 'burkinis' in city's swimming pools

100 years ago women in europe did not walk around like trashbag.

1930s.jpg

Most who walk around like trashbag have all kind of infections, since their bizarre husbands dont allow them to doctor
You are an ignorant fool. Only thing trash is your mind.

Countless videos like this all over Europe at the time, women wearing "trashbag" as ignorant people like to say. This was the culture 100 years back for hundreds of years before.

Last edited:
well west has the highest depression and suicide rates in the world, on the pther hand all survey rates indicates that muslims globally are most satisfied with life, something wrong is your metric, probably yiu count only material good as measure of satisfaction.
The millions of people whether muslim or not coming to europe and north america mostly due to the mess the west has created in their home countries. Countless wars, instability, corruption, famine is causing people to migrate.

What I find amusing with these kind of hypocrites that say if you dont like it go back to your country or whatever is that legitimate people living in the west, born here while have a view counter to theirs are not "welcome". Quick to throw the freedoms for others to express out the window because it doesnt suit their desires.

What muslims in Europe and other places need to do is be better organized and counter bad policies like this. To hell with the fascists Europe is our home try and remove us if you dare

f..k off chinese slave. You guys cant even think freely. Wrong thread for a Chinese commie.

burqas in hot countries and in summers is a health hazard .
Most burqas are black and absorb heat.
They should be banned in all sunny countries, including Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Burka is desert clothing, it's keeps the sun off your skin,

Better then undressing and looking like a whore is to be covered in loose flowing robes/clothing

f..k off chinese slave. You guys cant even think freely. Wrong thread for a Chinese commie.

burqas in hot countries and in summers is a health hazard .
Most burqas are black and absorb heat.
They should be banned in all sunny countries, including Pakistan and Bangladesh.
I think it's better to wear armor on the beach than to shit on the beach.

Is that the reason why the most beautiful Greek women ended up in Ottoman harems at that time?

Even today most of the young Greek women date with foreigners specially Muslim and African when they are 15-30 and then after 30-35+ marry a stable white dude as backup plan

greek women prefer turkish kebab over small sausage.

She doesnt have too since there is this:

heine-badeanzug-heine-damen-badeanzug-orange.jpg

As i said, if you dont like europe gtfo
Europe:

Enjoy the little time left for these “freedoms”, bcaz whats coming…..this will be nothing.
War is going to destroy whatever you think you have……as I’ve said…..even you germans r nothing against the global zionists plans.
Lastly…u barely own your home or rent a smallish apartment, u don’t own europe.
Real owner of the universe is Almighty God, and his will is going to be implemented soon back in your bikini europe. Enjoy the naked-cheating freedoms of your women, time running out fast.
The next pandemic/famine/war will take care of you first. Are you prepared? Are you ready?

Europe:

Enjoy the little time left for these “freedoms”, bcaz whats coming…..this will be nothing.
War is going to destroy whatever you think you have……as I’ve said…..even you germans r nothing against the global zionists plans.
Lastly…u barely own your home or rent a smallish apartment, u don’t own europe.
Real owner of the universe is Almighty God, and his will is going to be implemented soon back in your bikini europe. Enjoy the naked-cheating freedoms of your women, time running out fast.
The next pandemic/famine/war will take care of you first. Are you prepared? Are you ready?

If that makes you sleep at night. 😂👍

I think the solution is build or adapt some pools to "halal" pools only for women, and they wear what they want.

Because in the West, they think its okay for their daughters to look like prostitutes in bikini. Just say it as it is.
So a woman in a bikini looks like a prostitute? What should a woman wear to avoid looking like a prostitute in your opinion?

Is everyone bleating on here aware of the regulations for all in French public pools and the arguments used? Disagree with the rationale or rule all you want but at least be aware of it.

Rules on swimwear are strict at most French public pools, with men, for example, having to wear tight-fitting racing trunks and not longer board-shorts. Currently, in Grenoble municipal pools, UV-protective tops are banned, except short-sleeved tops for children under 10, or for adults who present a medical note from their doctor

please don't refer from name calling were trying to have a civil discussion

I know your retarded which isn't you fault its your parents i know most of you lot are inbred so im gonna take it slow with you

human right are a broad issue which includes everything from protection of cultural and religious minorities which i know you country's excels at :disagree: :lol: to right of women and everything in between

what happened to you is regrettable but its not the same as I can also give you many anecdotal examples of Pakistanis in Canada telling stories about them getting killed or discriminated against because they are cultural or ethnic minorities eg. Shia Ahmadiyya or they were immigrants from India

if you don't like it in our beautiful great white north you more than welcome go back to joke of as country just if the the Muslims in France don't like it they are more than welcome to leave but i dont you wont :disagree:

like i said before the west isn't perfect but its better than the alternative that's w

I know your retarded which isn't you fault its your parents i know most of you lot are inbred so im gonna take it slow with you

What a deeply unpleasant post on so many levels.

if you don't like it in our beautiful great white north you more than welcome go back to joke of as country just if the the Muslims in France don't like it they are more than welcome to leave but i dont you wont :disagree:

Freedom to have an opinion and of speech unless it disagrees with yours then they should get out? Where should those people who were born there go? I think you have shown that your understanding of human rights is as poor as many of those you are criticising.

Forcing women to convert up from head to toe,bc men might get honey .. .one needs only basic humanity to sense something isn't right there.

Women or anyone for that matter have the right to dress in whichever they like that's common sense but that also depends on local cultural norms now France is a "democracy" such laws and gossip being passed by Gov is outlandish. Personal space should be respected.

If that makes you sleep at night. 😂👍
Germans and especially western white people take regular trips to Thailand and other Southeastern countries looking for underaged brides you people are the worst of the worst yet dare to say otherwise to immigrants and other ethnicities. If it wasn't for the west plundering and looting far away places the world would have been a sane place.

Last edited:
Its muslims like this ^^ treating women as if they are pieces of meat that make the case for the ban.
Once they are done treating their own women like crap, they try to do the same to others.
The great Islamic respect for women shines through.
Cry more. This reality not gonna change for you incels

I saw picture of nurses wearing 'bikinis' in the Pacific during the war. They were so large that you could barely see anything. Almost a case of T-shirt and shorts.

There has been a change in the West, this wouldn't be Western custom fifty years ago.
Those Westoids are the biggest hypocrites world has ever seen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom