What's new

French court confirms ban on 'burkinis' in city's swimming pools

You are an ignorant fool. Only thing trash is your mind.

Countless videos like this all over Europe at the time, women wearing "trashbag" as ignorant people like to say. This was the culture 100 years back for hundreds of years before.

No it was not.

Women or anyone for that matter have the right to dress in whichever they like that's common sense but that also depends on local cultural norms now France is a "democracy" such laws and gossip being passed by Gov is outlandish. Personal space should be respected.

Germans and especially western white people take regular trips to Thailand and other Southeastern countries looking for underaged brides you people are the worst of the worst yet dare to say otherwise to immigrants and other ethnicities. If it wasn't for the west plundering and looting far away places the world would have been a sane place.

Yeah sure. All happy living in their caves and mudbrick houses, marry their cousens and all be happy.

No it was not.

Yeah sure. All happy living in their caves and mudbrick houses, marry their cousens and all be happy.
Be happy in your mighty 1st world developed country

1656320058711.png

But western custom 2000 years ago. And our women never dressed trash bag style.
The war in the Pacific was 70 years ago, not 2,000.

Less than a hundred years ago western women went to the beach fully clothed, you could barely see their ankles.

Last edited:
Forcing women to undress then try to convince them that dressing and acting like whores is in their own interests is brainwashing for male interests
Yes. Telling Women to weat string bikinis, telling them it's ok to sleep with lots of men, and then watching as they become single mothers and raise one or more children entirely on their own is 'empowering' women and entirely in their interest.

Not in the interests of Men! 🤣

Yes. Telling Women to weat string bikinis, telling them it's ok to sleep with lots of men, and then watching as they become single mothers and raise one or more children entirely on their own is 'empowering' women and entirely in their interest.

Not in the interests of Men! 🤣

It's actually so much more then that, women having to shave their entire bodies, when men don't have to

women wearing uncomfortable high heel shoes when men can wear comfortable ones

or binding underwear and g strings when men can wear boxers

Women painting their faces whilst men can walk around naturally

And so much more, they have brainwashed women for men's desires and they want to target Muslim women for trying to be modest and honourable

In Mexico there are Subway cars only for women and children.

Pools only for women and children could be a solution.

I don't need to believe, I know

Are we taking away freedom of thought and speech now also?

Its called guestrights. If you come as guest to me and insult our women you get kicked out. Its that simple.

And basic principle is, people who walk around like radicals have no place in Europe.

Its called guestrights. If you come as guest to me and insult our women you get kicked out. Its that simple.

And basic principle is, people who walk around like radicals have no place in Europe.

What guest bruv, I was born here🤣🤣🤣🤣

No one is insulting your women, we are just commenting on what they have become, what westerner society has forced them to become

Look up the definition of whore in the English dictionary, or Greek dictionary of you want

The definition of the word has not changed, just because you have conned your women into thinking freedom is becoming a whore for men

Women deserve better, better then what the Islamic world is currently giving them, better then the mindless whores the western world is making them

No one is insulting your women, we are just commenting on what they have become, what westerner society has forced them to become

Are u sure?

Look this post in the first page of this thread:

Because in the West, they think its okay for their daughters to look like prostitutes in bikini. Just say it as it is.

Maybe it's shocking for you, but most of western people we dont consider women/girls who wear bikini as "prostitutes".

:lol:

And basic principle is, people who walk around like radicals have no place in Europe
Why don't you do anything instead of just crapping in PDF? Let me guess, just recently some UK fascists attacked a helpless hijabi woman. The response from Pakistani guys was swift

Dude sorry but i dont hold conversations with religious extremists.
1656324658323.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom