What's new

French police make woman remove burkini on Nice beach

Good decision.
France's highest court suspends burkini ban

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nds-burkini-ban-in-test-case?CMP=share_btn_tw

-----
BREAKING: France's top court overturns 'Burkini' ban..

:disagree:

Good decision. I hope more and more Muslims start wearing Burkini and not be afraid of Christian radicals.

It's a short "victory". If I was them,I wouldn't celebrate it.
The Presidential election is coming and much of the candidates want a law to ban it on the national level.

It's a short "victory". If I was them,I wouldn't celebrate it.
The Presidential election is coming and much of the candidates want a law to ban it on the national level.
So religious freedom is a matter of victory and loss in France now. Awesome.

So religious freedom is a matter of victory and loss in France now. Awesome.

They want to impose their customs by using our so called freedom,liberty. We already banned the burqa and the niqab,we can ban the burkini too.
-
Some mayors already told they won't suspend the decrees.
The Republicans will propose an anti-burkini law in september at the new parliamentary session.

What a great victory for the French. Forcing women to strip naked to protect the republic. What next? Saving peoples beards?

Now this will surely disappoint many anti Islam bigots who wanted to impose their own like or dislike on others :lol:

3793CC6300000578-0-image-a-60_1472212256771.jpg

Top French court overturns Burkini ban saying 'you can't tell women what to wear' - but one mayor declares he will ignore the ruling The ruling will likely to set a precedent for around 30 French towns which have banned the burkini, mostly along the southeast coast. Amnesty International meanwhile welcomed the decision, with spokesman John Dalhuisen saying: ‘By overturning a discriminatory ban that is fuelled by and is fuelling prejudice and intolerance, today's decision has drawn an important line in the sand.’

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom