What's new

European style of protecting women, British girl 18 gang raped in Spain by French and Swiss men

Posts of No-value/off-topic
But western societies are supposed to be super heroes of saving women. Spidermen amd supermen always intedning to free women from eastern style cultures. And don't tell me party is not a western thing.

Western men on the other hand are supposed to be free from greed and satiable because there is no hijab to deprive them from looking at bodies of women. They are so so so free that women can even roam naked without even being touched and harrassed. Because non sense laws like hijab doesn't exist there and all are free.

What happened then? We as Muslims were supposed to be savages and offenders, western lucky bastards are free and nice. Damn, there is something missing
Pakistani child grooming gangs
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal https://www.google.com/search?kgmid...7f4&shndl=17&shem=oh&source=sh/x/kp/osrp/m1/6

she got rammed by french and swiss, that's when the real party started, when those group of men kept her legs wide open and dived in. now she knows not to be alone.

Revealed: Guard found 'British gang-rape victim, 18, sobbing in hotel lobby' after she was 'attacked by five French men and a Swiss tourist she met at a party' in Magaluf​

By Chris JewersUpdated: 14:58 17 Aug 2023
View attachment 947954
A hotel security guard has described finding a young British woman who was allegedly gang raped by six men in Magaluf on Monday morning.

Spanish police said on Wednesday that they had arrested five French tourists and a Swiss holidaymaker on suspicion of sexually assaulting the 18-year-old at a hotel, reported to be the self-proclaimed 'party hotel' BH Mallorca.
The assault is alleged to have happened at dawn on Monday at the hotel in the town found on the on the holiday island of Mallorca - renowned for its rowdy parties and cheap alcohol as much as its white-sand beaches.

A security guard found the young woman crying on the floor in the hotel's lobby - 400 yards from Magaluf's party strip - at around 5am on Monday.

The alleged victim received immediate medical attention and counselling. A medic checked the woman over and is said to have found grip marks on her arms.

Read more :

Last edited:
-
this is a common European thing and Spain is no different

Three men sentenced in Spain’s ‘Sabadell wolf pack’ gang-rape trial​

Maybe you have not read the news you post, but it talks about Moroccans in Spain.

And in this news you can see the how much "french" is man in the pic.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal https://www.google.com/search?kgmid...7f4&shndl=17&shem=oh&source=sh/x/kp/osrp/m1/6

Shall we start on you Indians? Or you know what the women in your family have to endure sadly

But western societies are supposed to be super heroes of saving women. Spidermen amd supermen always intedning to free women from eastern style cultures. And don't tell me party is not a western thing.

Western men on the other hand are supposed to be free from greed and satiable because there is no hijab to deprive them from looking at bodies of women. They are so so so free that women can even roam naked without even being touched and harrassed. Because non sense laws like hijab doesn't exist there and all are free.

What happened then? We as Muslims were supposed to be savages and offenders, western lucky bastards are free and nice. Damn, there is something missing

Feminist logic - women can roam around naked, get drunk, and pass out in Public gathering, but men are not supposed to look or say something.

Well, a sensible man will avoid these mentally deficient voyeuristic women in any case. But this is me.

she got rammed by french and swiss, that's when the real party started, when those group of men kept her legs wide open and dived in. now she knows not to be alone.

You sound horny these days. All is well? Just asking.

Feminist logic - women can roam around naked, get drunk, and pass out in Public gathering, but men are not supposed to look or say something.

Well, a sensible man will avoid these mentally deficient voyeuristic women in any case. But this is me.

You sound horny these days. All is well? Just asking.
My brother @Azadkashmir needs a glass of whiskey from Asim muneers stock 😂 jk

You are equating rape to looking? Men can look at women and maybe even comment, but cannot rape them. This is not a difficult distinction to understand.

Some of the comments on this thread are really disgusting. Getting drunk doesn't justify being raped.

And the Iranian OP is not much better. Rape unfortunately happens in every country. Yes, even Iran. If you want to make a wider point about certain lifestyles and their impact on the safety of women, that's a potentially valid discussion but trying to shame Europe because rape exists here is nonsensical.

You are equating rape to looking? Men can look at women and maybe even comment, but cannot rape them. This is not a difficult distinction to understand.

Some of the comments on this thread are really disgusting. Getting drunk doesn't justify being raped.

Brother he didn’t mention anything about rape , he only talked about looking or talking. We all have women in our household, would we want our women to dress like the women we are defending or passing opinions on? That is hypocrisy.

Brother he didn’t mention anything about rape , he only talked about looking or talking. We all have women in our household, would we want our women to dress like the women we are defending or passing opinions on? That is hypocrisy.
His post was in response to a thread about a rape and clearly suggested that women that get drunk and naked in public should expect that men will have no choice but to rape them.

"our" women? Women do not belong to us any more than we belong to them. Your standards of modesty are your prerogative, but there is no level of perceived immodesty that justifies the crime of rape.

His post was in response to a thread about a rape and clearly suggested that women that get drunk and naked in public should expect that men will have no choice but to rape them.

"our" women? Women do not belong to us any more than we belong to them. Your standards of modesty are your prerogative, but there is no level of perceived immodesty that justifies the crime of rape.

Brother let’s agree to disagree, but my daughter is a part of me and belongs to me as much as I belong to her. The world can label me conservative misogynist I don’t give damn but I will not stand by like a idiot and see stuff that I wouldn’t want my family to go through, doesn’t mean I want others to go through it but I am not okay with certain western “ideals”. But like I said let’s agree to disagree respectfully.

Brother let’s agree to disagree, but my daughter is a part of me and belongs to me as much as I belong to her. The world can label me conservative misogynist I don’t give damn but I will not stand by like a idiot and see stuff that I wouldn’t want my family to go through, doesn’t mean I want others to go through it but I am not okay with certain western “ideals”. But like I said let’s agree to disagree respectfully.
As a father you can certainly set certain rules and guide your daughter about lifestyle choices. You don't have to approve of certain lifestyles at all. I do not approve of getting overly inebriated and acting like a fool in public, risking your safety. But none of that is relevant to, or justifies, the issue of rape as in this case.

As a father you can certainly set certain rules and guide your daughter about lifestyle choices. You don't have to approve of certain lifestyles at all. I do not approve of getting overly inebriated and acting like a fool in public, risking your safety. But none of that is relevant to, or justifies, the issue of rape as in this case.

Brother, I have t even thought of rape in The comments that I made, I get your point. Forcing yourself on somebody is not right and “rape” whether it’s your wife or any other woman, is not acceptable I agree 💯 but the comment that @LeGenD made was women behaving in a certain manner which makes men comment. Hell we have all been there, back in the day if a woman was hot I did comment to my friends that damn she was hot, doesn’t mean I wanted to rape her, on a lighter note I wished of women reciprocated with me in The same way lol.

By the way my daughter DOES belong to me as my sons. That’s just my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom