What's new

European style of protecting women, British girl 18 gang raped in Spain by French and Swiss men

Brother, I have t even thought of rape in The comments that I made, I get your point. Forcing yourself on somebody is not right and “rape” whether it’s your wife or any other woman, is not acceptable I agree 💯 but the comment that @LeGenD made was women behaving in a certain manner which makes men comment
What does men 'commenting' have to do this with this thread about rape?

By the way my daughter DOES belong to me as my sons. That’s just my opinion.
I encourage you to not think in such strange terms. Regardless, one day they will become adults and you cannot 'own' them forever.

Brother, I have t even thought of rape in The comments that I made, I get your point. Forcing yourself on somebody is not right and “rape” whether it’s your wife or any other woman, is not acceptable I agree 💯 but the comment that @LeGenD made was women behaving in a certain manner which makes men comment. Hell we have all been there, back in the day if a woman was hot I did comment to my friends that damn she was hot, doesn’t mean I wanted to rape her, on a lighter note I wished of women reciprocated with me in The same way lol.

By the way my daughter DOES belong to me as my sons. That’s just my opinion.
Btw are you Iranian? My dad and eldest brother went to Mashad I. The 90’s after my brother got shot in the head for ziarat. One thing that stuck in my mind was when my father told me that they thought a person a was a beggar outside imam rezas shrine and my brother went to give him some coins he threw those coins at my brother and said I’m not a beggar even though he was disabled. That’s was dignity.

What does men 'commenting' have to do this with this thread about rape?

I encourage you to not think in such strange terms. Regardless, one day they will become adults and you cannot 'own' them forever.

Nothing strange brother, my daughter is mine as my sons. As long as I give them the right respectful upbringing. I don’t have to own them forever but they will carry my identity.

You are equating rape to looking? Men can look at women and maybe even comment, but cannot rape them. This is not a difficult distinction to understand.

Some of the comments on this thread are really disgusting. Getting drunk doesn't justify being raped.

And the Iranian OP is not much better. Rape unfortunately happens in every country. Yes, even Iran. If you want to make a wider point about certain lifestyles and their impact on the safety of women, that's a potentially valid discussion but trying to shame Europe because rape exists here is nonsensical.

Did you see me tell men to take advantage of voyeuristic women in enabling situations?
However, I will not advice a woman to put herself in a situation where she can be taken advantage of by men either.
You need to avoid putting yourself in situations where you can be taken advantage of by others. This is not a difficult distinction to understand either.

The point was about how Feminists perceive human nature - devoid of common sense that is.
Expecting common sense from Feminists is a tall order.

Did you see me tell men to take advantage of voyeuristic women?

The point was about how Feminists perceive human nature - devoid of common sense.

Dear sir, feminists want equality and equal opportunity, that is impossible as anatomically and biologically are different women are not willing to do hard labour as men are willing to be “house husbands” we are just not made the same. People need to understand this. It’s like me throwing a fit that why I am not a prophet (nauzaubillah) I am just not made for it.

why rape , I don’t get it .
Pussy is cheaper to buy than food .

Like I tell the women who play hard to get , I am not interested girl , I will go and buy pussy if your going to waste my time tonight and not let off .
£10 pussy
£20 pussy
£50 pussy
£100 pussy

It is all there to buy any time night and day so why think the women owes you one .

Like I tell the women who play hard to get , I am not interested girl , I will go and buy pussy if your going to waste my time tonight and not let off .
£10 pussy
£20 pussy
£50 pussy
£100 pussy

It is all there to buy any time night and day so why think the women owes you one .

Wtf 😂 damn bro you spoke some wisdom which I did when I was a virgin and used to tell everybody I wasn’t lol take it easy that was some bull with all due respect

Did you see me tell men to take advantage of voyeuristic women in enabling situations?
However, I will not advice a woman to put herself in a situation where she can be taken advantage of by men either.

The point was about how Feminists perceive human nature - devoid of common sense that is.
Expecting common sense from Feminists is a tall order.
What then was the relevance of your opining on what you assert to be feminist ideology in this thread about gang rape?

£10 pussy
£20 pussy
£50 pussy
£100 pussy

Is this how you were raised to view women? Really disgusting rhetoric.

Wtf 😂 damn bro take it easy that was some bull with all due respect

No bro that is not a bull that is just me 😁

Joking lol but you pay your money you get what you want .

Simple life .

Is this how you were raised to view women? Really disgusting rhetoric.

I find it disgusting a woman has to portray herself to your view .
She provides a service gladly & happily , her pussy which I’m happy to buy .
A woman has to earn a living how she wants and I’ll support that .

Last edited:
European Christians at it again
So when the Pakistani police raped that nurse,where you saying "Asian Muslims at it again"?

she got rammed by french and swiss, that's when the real party started, when those group of men kept her legs wide open and dived in. now she knows not to be alone.
What's wrong with you?

Why women even go to these rowdy places and hang out with strangers? Party animals complaining when interactions get out of hand.
She was at the hotel bar nearly drunk when these men took her up to their room in the same hotel.She didn’t go to the hotel looking to participate in an orgy.

Legally it’s rape, these men took advantage of her diminished capacity even if she consented to going up to their room.

So when the Pakistani police raped that nurse,where you saying "Asian Muslims at it again"?

What's wrong with you?
We are leaning from you that

To label a whole people as Muslims and terrorists or Christians as rapists etc is wrong.

We all have terrorists rapists and murderers and that's what they are. And only those individuals and not a religion or race etc as a whole.

You didn't like that rightfully. Imagine how we feel.

That's what's wrong with me...looool

My brother @Azadkashmir needs a glass of whiskey from Asim muneers stock 😂 jk
i need the full bottle.

Feminist logic - women can roam around naked, get drunk, and pass out in Public gathering, but men are not supposed to look or say something.

Well, a sensible man will avoid these mentally deficient voyeuristic women in any case. But this is me.

You sound horny these days. All is well? Just asking.
too much asim munirs whiskey am sober now.

-

Maybe you have not read the news you post, but it talks about Moroccans in Spain.

And in this news you can see the how much "french" is man in the pic.

but they have your passports?..

Revealed: Guard found 'British gang-rape victim, 18, sobbing in hotel lobby' after she was 'attacked by five French men and a Swiss tourist she met at a party' in Magaluf​

By Chris JewersUpdated: 14:58 17 Aug 2023
View attachment 947954
A hotel security guard has described finding a young British woman who was allegedly gang raped by six men in Magaluf on Monday morning.

Spanish police said on Wednesday that they had arrested five French tourists and a Swiss holidaymaker on suspicion of sexually assaulting the 18-year-old at a hotel, reported to be the self-proclaimed 'party hotel' BH Mallorca.
The assault is alleged to have happened at dawn on Monday at the hotel in the town found on the on the holiday island of Mallorca - renowned for its rowdy parties and cheap alcohol as much as its white-sand beaches.

A security guard found the young woman crying on the floor in the hotel's lobby - 400 yards from Magaluf's party strip - at around 5am on Monday.

The alleged victim received immediate medical attention and counselling. A medic checked the woman over and is said to have found grip marks on her arms.

Read more :

what will they get ?.. 2 years in jail?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom