What's new

Zaid Hamid : why is this mad guy shown in Pak media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamBengali

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
I was watching a Pakistani news channel. Zaid Hamid was the guest. He said in Hadith Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said Pakistan is his land and Pakistan will capture whole India one day. He said it is clearly written in Hadith . The host also agrees with him. I don't get how on earth Prophet knew about Pakistan? Was Pakistan there when Prophet was preaching Islam? Which hadith is this?

528d5fc7de280.jpg

this guys is funny .... he shouldn't be banned ..... he is super funny ....

I was watching a Pakistani news channel. Zaid Hamid was the guest. He said in Hadith Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said Pakistan is his land and Pakistan will capture whole India one day. He said it is clearly written in Hadith . The host also agrees with him. I don't get how on earth Prophet knew about Pakistan? Was Pakistan there when Prophet was preaching Islam? Which hadith is this?

528d5fc7de280.jpg
No this Land then was only mentioned as Hindustan.

LOL and why is yr *** burning.........Yes there is a Hadith Abt Land of Hind. But After Independence of Pakistan and becoming first country as the sole representative of Muslims it is affiliate to us. But in my view it includes entire region's Muslims.

BTW we still r better then other as a whole.

BTW @imbengali indians r very ancient people and their civilization really is very old. Dont believe me? just visit this thread and read abt indians.

Uncontacted Amazon tribe

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Because pakistan media is Filled with Lunatic like him

Air vice chief leftinent vice marchal shahid lateef
saint_51c9f8415b1bd-30455jpg

Tambakooooo chohan

fayaz-ul-hassan-chohan-pti-exposing-indian-conspiracies.jpg

gadha ur rasheed
zx5wte.jpg

LAAL rasheed EXCLUSIVE

sheikh-rasheed.jpg
but none of them can compete indian media and arnab goswami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom