What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found pakistani (who is supposed hated us the most) less hostile than chinese and bangladeshi.
You can expect constructive discussion with a pakistani but other two
....i think except Zabaniya don't find anyone. They just spew venom.

I have made more pakistani friends than indians...just because even if there is rivalry among us....we somehow understand each other's position, even if we don't show it, on issues such as corruption, load shedding, terrorists attack, bombing, inflation, currency issue etc.....
I know yaar. I have met Pakistanis in real life and have had real very good relations with them.. but anyways, Internet forums are the easiest way to spit all your venom out.

well i know a small pocket of two-faced indians who post pragmatically here but then refer to us a ''abduls'' ''wajib ul cutlets'' ''porkis'' and other such stupid names on the BRF forum i mentioned earlier

quite frankly - im not personally offended. Those warriors of the keyboard would jump to the floor at the sound of gunfire and cry for their holy divines to save them.

but im just putting things into perspective for you.....never will you see a Pakistani here gloating when terrorists strike in india. Not because the mods would pounce on them, but because naturally we dont glee when innocent people are killed. that's the main difference. So if you want to talk about hatred and venom, you need to analyze your own people for that.

Not much some things you can't base off the internet, but I interacted with many in real life mostly positive. despite some over emotional people it's been a blast.
:enjoy:

I have found pakistani (who is supposed hated us the most) less hostile than chinese and bangladeshi.
You can expect constructive discussion with a pakistani but other two....i think except Zabaniya don't find anyone. They just spew venom.

I have made more pakistani friends than indians...just because even if there is rivalry among us....we somehow understand each other's position, even if we don't show it, on issues such as corruption, load shedding, terrorists attack, bombing, inflation, currency issue etc.....

thank god koi to samjha humy :lol: for 3 days i give you title of SIR with most inteligent member of PDF .

your time satrted now ......................:rofl:

Mr. Bond....this is a PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM

we dont celebrate when indians die at least.....whereas in your bharat rakshak forums they openly glee when Pakistani civlians (forget army) are killed in terror/targeted/insurgent attacks

so maybe you should talk to your own people first because there is much more hatred in them than there is in us

If other foums are supposed to be the criteria. I can point to you to many worse Pakistani forums.. They throw literally worst of the abuses in their posts for Indians.. Are you kidding me? Are you responsible for them?

well i know a small pocket of two-faced indians who post pragmatically here but then refer to us a ''abduls'' ''wajib ul cutlets'' ''porkis'' and other such stupid names on the BRF forum i mentioned earlier

quite frankly - im not personally offended. Those warriors of the keyboard would jump to the floor at the sound of gunfire and cry for their holy divines to save them.

but im just putting things into perspective for you.....never will you see a Pakistani here gloating when terrorists strike in india. Not because the mods would pounce on them, but because naturally we dont glee when innocent people are killed. that's the main difference. So if you want to talk about hatred and venom, you need to analyze your own people for that.

Just replace the word Indians with Pakistanis and you will get a Indian member's version of Pakistan,. Fair enough :)

thank god koi to samjha humy :lol: for 3 days i give you title of SIR with most inteligent member of PDF .

your time satrted now ......................:rofl:
Kya baat kar rahe ho itni meharbaani, dil garden garden ho gaya...Thank you, Thank You....:enjoy:

Just replace the word Indians with Pakistanis and you will get a Indian member's version of Pakistan,. Fair enough :)

im not agreeing with you here..and perhaps you didnt get my point...but anyways it's Friday and im absolutely wasting my precious time delving into this

lets just agree to disagree

Abu, you are wrong. Check other Pakistani Defence forums and you will see them laughing at people killed in terrorist attacks in India and other places. I am sure you already know that..

Abu, you are wrong. Check other Pakistani Defence forums and you will see them laughing at people killed in terrorist attacks in India and other places. I am sure you already know that..

show me proof

and if it is correct, then shame on them

anyone with a family or friends should be ashamed....and contrary to what your media peddles to your billion + population - remember that we are also human beings and we also have families and children as well

enjoy you have more 71 hors 52 minutes dude :D
Tum yaar bade kanjoos businessman lagte ho....har cheej ka hisaab....theek hai theek hai yaad rakhunga....alarm laga liya hai maine...:smokin:

That thinking is more to do with the fact that Pakistan has supported terrorism as an instrument of foreign policy in the past and which might be continuing...

They have become numb to any Pakistani tragedy because they feel it is only natural that they deserve this.. However, it might be over the board but then again you simply cannot control peoples emotions now can you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom